FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > boxing

boxing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone see the fight between chisora and david haye? Not good for the sport! The klitchko's made both of them look stupid!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Are'nt these things just set up for all the extra publicity?

"Are'nt these things just set up for all the extra publicity?"

nah..this one was real

By *tockingsnsuspenders1960Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in south yorks

Check it out on youtube, its real think they will both be getting in trouble for this klitchko's are much better fair and square!

Watched the Gallahad one and dropped off to sleep afters.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i read what happened last night and thought.. WTF!!!

the problem now that chisora needs haye.... as that is the only big money fight he really has left...

haye needs the kiltschko's as he needs the legacy fight redeemed...

and the klitschko's will keep on fighting the dregs in germany.....

By *rumalexMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

to be fair to the klitschko's there is no decent fighters at heavyweight at the moment, possibly david price and tyson fury in a few years, but thats it, if haye could have taken a bottle into the ring he may have won his last fight, what a prat

"i read what happened last night and thought.. WTF!!!

the problem now that chisora needs haye.... as that is the only big money fight he really has left...

haye needs the kiltschko's as he needs the legacy fight redeemed...

and the klitschko's will keep on fighting the dregs in germany....."

Yeah I agree haye and chisora should fight

Theres not many good heavy weights around at the mo but the klitchkos are the best

I think david haye should of stayed at cruiser weight he would of been unbeatable

"to be fair to the klitschko's there is no decent fighters at heavyweight at the moment, possibly david price and tyson fury in a few years, but thats it, if haye could have taken a bottle into the ring he may have won his last fight, what a prat "

Tyson Fury is clumsy and relies on his size to get through his career. He's the only boxer I know who hits himself!!

Enlighten me as to what's happened, I missed it due to man flu.

"Enlighten me as to what's happened, I missed it due to man flu."

ooo what an orgy of fit bodies! lovely.

"to be fair to the klitschko's there is no decent fighters at heavyweight at the moment, possibly david price and tyson fury in a few years, but thats it, if haye could have taken a bottle into the ring he may have won his last fight, what a prat

Tyson Fury is clumsy and relies on his size to get through his career. He's the only boxer I know who hits himself!! "

lol very true he wont go far, need more than size to be a good heavyweight

By *rumalexMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

haye and chisora had a bit of a brawl at the post fight press conference

chisora has been arrested by german police and apparently they're looking for haye to arrest him as well

Newcastle and Gateshead

i have just seen the brawl on the bbc sport website, read the transcript and it certainly looked a nasty one....

the problem is they are both going to be suspended for a while so a fight aint going to happen...

Newcastle and Gateshead

if they do find a way to make that fight happen...

the O2 in london.. 20,000 people... I am now more of an MMA fan these days but even i would watch that fight...

Sounds like a marketing ploy to me.

Just imagine how many tickets would be sold and the pay per view.

"to be fair to the klitschko's there is no decent fighters at heavyweight at the moment, possibly david price and tyson fury in a few years, but thats it, if haye could have taken a bottle into the ring he may have won his last fight, what a prat

Tyson Fury is clumsy and relies on his size to get through his career. He's the only boxer I know who hits himself!!

lol very true he wont go far, need more than size to be a good heavyweight"

Only watched him twice but it's enough for me to think he wont go any higher than maybe European Champ.

He moves like a block of flats

lol very true he wont go far, need more than size to be a good heavyweight

Only watched him twice but it's enough for me to think he wont go any higher than maybe European Champ.

He moves like a block of flats "

Just watched the embarrassing shambles and all I can say is, it was nothing short of a bar room brawl and that's where they should remain as they are an insult to the sport.

(why haven't we got a wankers smiley??)

Well last night pisses all over the theory that boxing teaches discipline and respect.

Just watched the weigh in and the bouts and it reinforces what I said earlier chisora needs banning from the sport.

What a total ignorant, arrogant prick!!

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

ban the pair of them..

they should not be allowed to profit on the back off their assault on each other later on in a ring...

"ban the pair of them..

they should not be allowed to profit on the back off their assault on each other later on in a ring..."

Yes indeed

By *eorge17Man  over a year ago

Leven

I'm quite surprised Klitschko's brother just stood and took it when Chisora spat water in his face just before the fight.

Chisora is a disgrace and David Haye is not much better. I would not look out my window if they were to fight in my front garden never mind on pay per view tv.

I can kind of forgive Haye for what happened last night. OK he was shouting his mouth off and Chisora has come down off the stage and got in his face and Haye gave him a dig.Haye had been highlighting the fact that Chisora had lost 3 fights on the trot and chisora didn't like it. Haye was heard to say shortly after 'that's four on the trot now'

Chisora seems to revel in doing stupid things and got some back with interest.

I've seen the 7 minute vid on the net but haven't seen the sky clip.Are sky showing the part where Chisora repeatedly screams " Get me a gun,I'm gonna shoot David Haye"?

Newcastle and Gateshead

i have now seen the full 7 minute version (sports section of the guardian has it)

technically its 3 of the last 4 that chisora has lost... but other than that i all this on del boy..... he didn't have to go down there and confront him...

in a way i want to see it, because at least you know it isn't people saying stuff.. these two really don't like each other... but then you still find a way for the klitschko's to worm there way out of fighting the winner like warren suggested.....

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

"I can kind of forgive Haye for what happened last night. OK he was shouting his mouth off and Chisora has come down off the stage and got in his face and Haye gave him a dig.Haye had been highlighting the fact that Chisora had lost 3 fights on the trot and chisora didn't like it. Haye was heard to say shortly after 'that's four on the trot now'

Chisora seems to revel in doing stupid things and got some back with interest.

"

But Haye is (supposed to be) a pro boxer, he has a licence, he could easy lose it after that, boxers just cant do that....most of these things are staged by the promoter..that one wasnt...and may well put the fight in Jeopardy..Klitchsko must have been thinking 'what a par of British amateur clowns'

What I found strange was Chisora accent..one minute he is giving it the 'cockney geezer'..next minute he has turned African..

But before we judge him, think bck to the way Haye talked up his last fight..

Pro boxing was finished years ago..its just one massive joke now.

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

"ban the pair of them..

they should not be allowed to profit on the back off their assault on each other later on in a ring..."

Nor should Warren who must havnt thought 'Kerrrrr-ching'!! when it kicked off!

» Add a new message to this topic