FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The Piece of Cake show

The Piece of Cake show

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Since Jeremy Kyle is off the air, I've decided to fill his place.

Give me your problems, and I will berate you or a while, then give you a solution

Go

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *carlet_woman_xxWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

I've meeting this guy who's not all there. How shall I handle this

By *stellaWoman  over a year ago

London

I don’t know who the father of my unborn child is; it’s either you, Ghengis or GeminiMan.

"I've meeting this guy who's not all there. How shall I handle this "

Well first, you should have self respect and keep it in your pants you absolute scum bag, I bet you're an alcoholic aren't you? Why don't you go to rehab you absolute failure!

Meet him anyway, there is more to people than meet the eye

"I don’t know who the father of my unborn child is; it’s either you, Ghengis or GeminiMan.

"

This woman has been having pre marital sex with two blokes, the absolute trollope. Why didn't you tell them to put a rubber on it? You'll be full of diseases!

Get a DNA test, everything will work out ok

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I don’t know who the father of my unborn child is; it’s either you, Ghengis or GeminiMan.

This woman has been having pre marital sex with two blokes, the absolute trollope. Why didn't you tell them to put a rubber on it? You'll be full of diseases!

Get a DNA test, everything will work out ok"

Three blokes

Three blokes "

This woman thinks she's better than everyone else because she can count to 3! When in reality, she's a homeless bum who uses a carrier bag as a toilet!

Yea good catch, 3 people

London

Get a DNA test, everything will work out ok"

Are you shirking your duties? You’re a contender too. Oh and when I say unborn, it’s not even fertilised yet as I’ve not even done the penis in vagina thing. Men are such a let down!! Can I have some of your spunk please? For the DNA test. You can use this turkey baster.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Three blokes

This woman thinks she's better than everyone else because she can count to 3! When in reality, she's a homeless bum who uses a carrier bag as a toilet!

Yea good catch, 3 people"

I’ll have you know I was lucky enough to score myself one of those blue Ikea bags to shit in

By *carlet_woman_xxWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

"I've meeting this guy who's not all there. How shall I handle this

Well first, you should have self respect and keep it in your pants you absolute scum bag, I bet you're an alcoholic aren't you? Why don't you go to rehab you absolute failure!

Meet him anyway, there is more to people than meet the eye"

You sending me to rehab

Are you shirking your duties? You’re a contender too. Oh and when I say unborn, it’s not even fertilised yet as I’ve not even done the penis in vagina thing. Men are such a let down!! Can I have some of your spunk please? For the DNA test. You can use this turkey baster."

Now she's telling us she made the whole thing up for child support! You should be ashamed of yourself you reprobate! GRAHAM, SORT HER OUT

No I'll pass thanks

Three blokes

Yea good catch, 3 people

I’ll have you know I was lucky enough to score myself one of those blue Ikea bags to shit in "

Now she's telling us she's a thief who steals bags from IKEA! I bet you steal the meatballs out the bin at the back of the shop dont you!

Good bags them

"I've meeting this guy who's not all there. How shall I handle this

Meet him anyway, there is more to people than meet the eye

You sending me to rehab "

No you scum, why should we help you when you cant help yourself. I'm not wasting my time and money on a failure like you!

Taxi will be here in 5 to take you to rehab

London

Are you shirking your duties? You’re a contender too. Oh and when I say unborn, it’s not even fertilised yet as I’ve not even done the penis in vagina thing. Men are such a let down!! Can I have some of your spunk please? For the DNA test. You can use this turkey baster.

Now she's telling us she made the whole thing up for child support! You should be ashamed of yourself you reprobate! GRAHAM, SORT HER OUT

No I'll pass thanks"

*eyes up Graham as her new baby daddy*

No I'll pass thanks

*eyes up Graham as her new baby daddy*

"

The DNA results are in, you are 100% SCUM! You scum bag!

yea Graham's a nice guy, good luck

London

» Add a new message to this topic