FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Motivation for everything...

Motivation for everything...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Disclaimer: this isn't a winge or a moan about 'how tough life is' just a regular guy who's struggling with motivation and looking for help.

So a really bloody simple one that I hope you lovely people will be able to help with, what do you do when you loose all motivation for everything; my room is a mess, I haven't turned up on time to work this week at all and I've been really fighting myself to even get out of bed, I know it's bad but it's just been happening... what's peoples reset methods?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rbean69Man  over a year ago

Stroud

"Disclaimer: this isn't a winge or a moan about 'how tough life is' just a regular guy who's struggling with motivation and looking for help.

So a really bloody simple one that I hope you lovely people will be able to help with, what do you do when you loose all motivation for everything; my room is a mess, I haven't turned up on time to work this week at all and I've been really fighting myself to even get out of bed, I know it's bad but it's just been happening... what's peoples reset methods? "

This pretty much describes me. These are classic symptoms of depression. Best to see a doctor first - various treatment options. Doctors are used to this sort of thing - they will be sympathetic.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic