FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dick pics

Dick pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

One to possibly Help the guys out that are stating there struggling to get meets on here

First picture you see of us on here and in public gallery do you prefer to see cocks out or not or would you rather something was left to the imagination until you ask personally

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

When I met I preferred to see a pic on their profile,I never asked for one though so if you don't that's fine as well.

I keep mine in friend only gallery just think it's more better each to there own though what ever works for the individual

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Leave it to the imagination for me

Depends what your cock looks like, if it’s magnificent, then put maybe one or two body photo’s up with you’re erect cock in. Don’t just have a close up of your cock, it needs to be in context with your body. Also depressed limp cocks are no good to anyway, they just make people sad when you look at them.

Onestepoutofthedoor

"I keep mine in friend only gallery just think it's more better each to there own though what ever works for the individual"

Indeed.

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Depends what your cock looks like, if it’s magnificent, then put maybe one or two body photo’s up with you’re erect cock in. Don’t just have a close up of your cock, it needs to be in context with your body. Also depressed limp cocks are no good to anyway, they just make people sad when you look at them. "

I don't mind limp pic's so long as they're a decent size,do you have any?

Haha yes love it mate not digging at guys that do just thought people's comments could help out the guys that are struggling and o have my dick pics in my private gallery just not brave enough to have them fully on show

"Depends what your cock looks like, if it’s magnificent, then put maybe one or two body photo’s up with you’re erect cock in. Don’t just have a close up of your cock, it needs to be in context with your body. Also depressed limp cocks are no good to anyway, they just make people sad when you look at them.

I don't mind limp pic's so long as they're a decent size,do you have any?"

Loads, but I’m sure you’re sick of the sight of it.

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Depends what your cock looks like, if it’s magnificent, then put maybe one or two body photo’s up with you’re erect cock in. Don’t just have a close up of your cock, it needs to be in context with your body. Also depressed limp cocks are no good to anyway, they just make people sad when you look at them.

I don't mind limp pic's so long as they're a decent size,do you have any?

Loads, but I’m sure you’re sick of the sight of it. "

No,I sometimes like those to an erect one.

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

I prefer on the profile because whilst i love an erect cock pic, i also like to visually perve over the body as well. Nice shoulders and forearms are just as sexy as a nicely put together penis.

But i do like to see the penis, erect, before meeting.

Think of an erect cock like a mystery prize in a raffle. Allude at what it could be, make them buy a ticket and then let them be surprised when when you pull the sheet off and go 'ta-da'.

» Add a new message to this topic