FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Diamonds oscars

Diamonds oscars

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ok i used to have my awards for all things site/forum related ie funniest post, nicest thing someone has said ect.

So with tonight being the oscars ive decided to start holding them again. I shall do them monthly (or when i remember)

But ladies and gents this time you can all join in. Why not pm me some nominations so that your favourites can also be winners.

So im looking for nominies (pms only) for the following catogaries

Best new comer

Best male single/male part of couple

Best female single/female part of couple

Funniest thread

Funniest post in thread

Sweetest thing someone has said to you (on site)

Best profile male

Best profile female

Funniest picture in gallery.

I will announce the winners next sunday so you got a week to get the nominies in

karen

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is soooooo cool...ok my first nomination is in......your mailbox is gone be banging!!!!

Excited now...do we all have to dress up next sunday when the winner is announced?....Actually shut up Becs....not talking about what to wear hehehehehehe

lmao get your best frock out girl, im trying to think of something to give the winners a bit of limelightxxkarenxx

Could ask admin for a special little Oscar flag thingy to go on thier profile for a week lol

Oooooh have a whole award cerinomy (fook spelling has gone to shit)on the thread...annonce a winner every 30 mins lol

pmsl you make me laugh, but i wonder if the lovely owners/admin would give us a little gold star or flag that they keep for a week. That would be brilliant

"pmsl you make me laugh, but i wonder if the lovely owners/admin would give us a little gold star or flag that they keep for a week. That would be brilliant"

you girls crack me up sooooo much ive twice but dont tell anyone shshshshshsh!!! our little secret wink!wink!

xxpeanut-in his-wet-peanut-pantsxx

"Could ask admin for a special little Oscar flag thingy to go on thier profile for a week lol

Oooooh have a whole award cerinomy (fook spelling has gone to shit)on the thread...annonce a winner every 30 mins lol"

can i wear me cowboy suit aaawwww pleeeeease

xxpeanutxx

Ok if you must lol, but where not having a milky bar kid lookalike competition lol

"Ok if you must lol, but where not having a milky bar kid lookalike competition lol"

and you can shurrup as well bloody milkybar kid!!!! i was guna sing ya praises but ya can sod off now

anyway thats a top idea karen is it the fabta awards....oh yeah does that mean i can bully you inbox to the max for the nxt week hahahahaha mmmmmmmm lol

xxpeanutxx

"Ok i used to have my awards for all things site/forum related ie funniest post, nicest thing someone has said ect.

So with tonight being the oscars ive decided to start holding them again. I shall do them monthly (or when i remember)

But ladies and gents this time you can all join in. Why not pm me some nominations so that your favourites can also be winners.

So im looking for nominies (pms only) for the following catogaries

Best new comer

Best male single/male part of couple

Best female single/female part of couple

Funniest thread

Funniest post in thread

Sweetest thing someone has said to you (on site)

Best profile male

Best profile female

Funniest picture in gallery.

I will announce the winners next sunday so you got a week to get the nominies in

karen"

We could also have once a month the worst categories lol

I know who I'd vote for the worst forum particpant *wink* *Wink* lol

Damn I just remembered we're no aloud to name an shame, oh bugger!!! and it could have been so much *Evil* fun lol lol

Goes off to take her meds, she's cracking up. 8-p

By *heffcpl4cplCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

i know its not what you asked for but we thought this was funny. a few weeks ago when it had snowed my manager slipped and fell twice in the carpark, one of my colleagues feigned such sincere care and concern over her accident i was almost fooled myself, when i asked her later she did admit she would have p155ed herself laughing had she seen the falls, so a few days later i presented her with a replica oscar statue in recognition of her outstanding performance, to which she told me i was being sarcastic the cheek lol, this statue will now be kept in our staff room for future acting perfomances of outstanding merit oh n btw i work for the nhs and the oscar went to a nurse and who says we dont care

I think I remember being one of little miss Diamondsmiles lucky award winners one time, thing it was cutest dude, or gobbiest git or summat.

;-)

Forum Mod

Oohh I got an award from Diamond as well when we did this before...Im gonna have a think about this x

"I think I remember being one of little miss Diamondsmiles lucky award winners one time, thing it was cutest dude, or gobbiest git or summat.

;-) "

I got one aswell lol

For being as mad as a hatter lol It's so true tho. That reminds me I must dust that award. lol x

I'm A Natural Girl, In A Plastic World, It's Fantastic, I'm Not Plastic. hehehe X;P

I'm crap at these... Will have a good think though.. x

oooooooooooo sounds fun must get thinking cap on

Well the nomininations have started to come in. Im giving no clues but so far someone is far in the lead for one of the catogariesxxkarenxx

"Well the nomininations have started to come in. Im giving no clues but so far someone is far in the lead for one of the catogariesxxkarenxx"

do you accept bribes? I have a half eaten mars bar and a mouldy conker if i can tempt you into reveiling the lowdown on the nomination...that way I can set up my betting ring

ooh oooh oooh oooh Diamond...the winners have to post an acceptance speach too!!! lol

"ooh oooh oooh oooh Diamond...the winners have to post an acceptance speach too!!! lol"

Good idea Fussie, I'll get right on it. pmsl :P xx

"Well the nomininations have started to come in. Im giving no clues but so far someone is far in the lead for one of the catogariesxxkarenxx

do you accept bribes? I have a half eaten mars bar and a mouldy conker if i can tempt you into reveiling the lowdown on the nomination...that way I can set up my betting ring"

lmao bribes cant be taken have to say i have a few good ones coming in now lol. Ive had one nominie for funniest picture in profile but they couldnt remember the persons name. So i need a few more votes there. Ps if you was going to vote for me for being the sexiest female i am not included in the awards lol

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

hi diamond .....any chance of a life time award ???

all over the place

id like to nominate the pussy possey for services to comedy ....

us guys have been pissing ourself for ages over your attempts to be men...

"id like to nominate the pussy possey for services to comedy ....

us guys have been pissing ourself for ages over your attempts to be men... "

TUT, he is like a lil terrier tugging on an old rag isnt he, no new ammo i see Droner lol

"hi diamond .....any chance of a life time award ???"

You only get the life time award when ya finished... Your not ready to chuck in the towel yet man.. the Pusse Posse are far from finished with ya lol..

all over the place

"id like to nominate the pussy possey for services to comedy ....

us guys have been pissing ourself for ages over your attempts to be men...

TUT, he is like a lil terrier tugging on an old rag isnt he, no new ammo i see Droner lol"

temper temper pmsl

Forum Mod

Fussier has a cracking nomination for funniest profile pic,but I don,t think it will be allowed hehehehe

all over the place

fussy will you pm it me please

"Fussier has a cracking nomination for funniest profile pic,but I don,t think it will be allowed hehehehe"

oh she will have to pm me it so i can be the judge lol

LOL its on the way to the both of you hehehehehe

"LOL its on the way to the both of you hehehehehe"

Ohhh please god don't let it be me....

You girls are evil lol...

"LOL its on the way to the both of you hehehehehe

Ohhh please god don't let it be me....

You girls are evil lol..."

Damn...rumbled again lol

How are the nominations going Diamond? Any catagories that are short?...im bored lol

Has any one nominated me??

all over the place

yeahhh you were nominated as the person most likely to say ..."has anyone nominated me ....." LOL x

"How are the nominations going Diamond? Any catagories that are short?...im bored lol"

Best profile female and males havent any votes yet fussie so get busy lol

"Has any one nominated me??"

Lol, confident are we??

"How are the nominations going Diamond? Any catagories that are short?...im bored lol

Best profile female and males havent any votes yet fussie so get busy lol"

Whoops just woke up, had a lil nap this afternoon.....right im on it boss!!

Forum Mod

bumpity bump

we hav'nt got long now xx

Can someone please vote for me as 'Best Old Tall Bugger Who Is Unable To Sustain An Erection'....not many others in the category I should think, so should piss it really....or is that another category in itself?

"Can someone please vote for me as 'Best Old Tall Bugger Who Is Unable To Sustain An Erection'....not many others in the category I should think, so should piss it really....or is that another category in itself?"

Done it for ya lol

Just to remind you all to get your nominations in before 7pm tomorrow eveningxxkarenxx

Woooohooooo its arrived, what time does it start?...what is everyone wearing? do I need to bring a bottle? lol

exciting,... is there one for best Moderator?,... now I realy do need a smilie...lol

Going to hide my head in shame for even mentioning it

Unknown

show us ya knoculars stuart

Forum Mod

Im having great fun nominating right now...im going to try and put one in for every catagory to make it the best oscars ever....when will the winners be announced only dancing on ice is on later? :D

4 half hours to go folks. The nominations will be closed at 7pm and announced at 9p gmt. Get yer best frocks on girls

all over the place

"4 half hours to go folks. The nominations will be closed at 7pm and announced at 9p gmt. Get yer best frocks on girls"

oooooy i some of the guys especially the tv s might want to wear frocks too ....sexist .....tut....

Forum Mod

Not sure what im wearing yet..I hear that nipple pasties were all the rage at fashion week lol

*pasties* not a pastry covered meat and veg envelope that you cover your nipples with in this case! :D

all over the place

"Not sure what im wearing yet..I hear that nipple pasties were all the rage at fashion week lol

*pasties* not a pastry covered meat and veg envelope that you cover your nipples with in this case! :D"

now your talking ...they do nice ones at the pie factory in dudley couple of them mashed on your devils dumplings will go down a storm ,,,,,match my crotchless leotard with diamonte pepperpots purrrrrrfectly

Forum Mod

"Not sure what im wearing yet..I hear that nipple pasties were all the rage at fashion week lol

*pasties* not a pastry covered meat and veg envelope that you cover your nipples with in this case! :D

now your talking ...they do nice ones at the pie factory in dudley couple of them mashed on your devils dumplings will go down a storm ,,,,,match my crotchless leotard with diamonte pepperpots purrrrrrfectly "

Aww PD will you take my arm and lead me down red carpet? pmsl

all over the place

now your talking ...they do nice ones at the pie factory in dudley couple of them mashed on your devils dumplings will go down a storm ,,,,,match my crotchless leotard with diamonte pepperpots purrrrrrfectly

Aww PD will you take my arm and lead me down red carpet? pmsl"

its a deal ....but dont get in my way ...THE CAMERAS ARE THERE FOR ME !!!!!!

Forum Mod

its a deal ....but dont get in my way ...THE CAMERAS ARE THERE FOR ME !!!!!!"

I think you will find my dear man that they will trample over you to get to ME!!!!!

all over the place

I think you will find my dear man that they will trample over you to get to ME!!!!!"

huh ....bitch ....get my agent quick and find this frump someone else to accompany ...hisssssssssssssssssssssssss

Forum Mod

I think you will find my dear man that they will trample over you to get to ME!!!!!

huh ....bitch ....get my agent quick and find this frump someone else to accompany ...hisssssssssssssssssssssssss"

Don't bother....Lionel Blair is free tonight and he said he'd be honoured to walk me down the red carpet!!! Grrrr

all over the place

huh ....bitch ....get my agent quick and find this frump someone else to accompany ...hisssssssssssssssssssssssss

Don't bother....Lionel Blair is free tonight and he said he'd be honoured to walk me down the red carpet!!! Grrrr"

well a limpalong old timer is about your style love ...huh ......i got madge who used to be on dame ednas show ...a far better prospect..than you !!!! huh

Don't bother....Lionel Blair is free tonight and he said he'd be honoured to walk me down the red carpet!!! Grrrr"

Screw Lionel Bliar, I'll walk us both down seeing as we're both gonna get awards. *Wishing hard here lol*

Who's needs a bloke anyway lol

Right girls time to sycronise our watches...we are cutting it a bit fine to get ready!! LOL

"Right girls time to sycronise our watches...we are cutting it a bit fine to get ready!! LOL"

Doing my nails as we speak/type lol

Forum Mod

"Right girls time to sycronise our watches...we are cutting it a bit fine to get ready!! LOL

Doing my nails as we speak/type lol"

Im doing the dinner but will be ready in time for my debut lol

I didnt realise i was goiung to need this much baby oil!!

I can't decide, shall I wear my leather or Pvc dress? *ponders* what do you think girls??? oh and are we all going knickerless? lol

I'm going to watch the highlights on the TV later, if I did win (I'm in for two awards...'Best Old Bugger who can't Sustain an Erection' and also 'Old Pissy Pants of the Year') I would only do a Kate Winslett..sniff sniff

"I can't decide, shall I wear my leather or Pvc dress? *ponders* what do you think girls??? oh and are we all going knickerless? lol"

Defo knickerless

"I can't decide, shall I wear my leather or Pvc dress? *ponders* what do you think girls??? oh and are we all going knickerless? lol

Defo knickerless "

I'll have to check you all to make sure you know.lol lol xxxx

Forum Mod

"I can't decide, shall I wear my leather or Pvc dress? *ponders* what do you think girls??? oh and are we all going knickerless? lol

Defo knickerless

I'll have to check you all to make sure you know.lol lol xxxx"

Im gonna wear knickers so that Earthie can take them straight off me :D :D

Nope Im not wearing knickers...I bought some new ones which cost me £10 and currently about £6 of them are stuck up my arse!!!

Forum Mod

pmsl my bum does that!

Its called "chomping" apparently lol

Forum Mod

I call it fooking uncomfortable lol

Hell yeah...and a dangerous...serious risk of choking!!

hiya girls and boys im back and im on the wine already hehehehehe

xxpeanutxx

Where the feck do you think you have been eh? eh? eh? lol

"Where the feck do you think you have been eh? eh? eh? lol"

sorry i had to take someone to heaven and back and that takes a while and isnt something that can be rushed becs hehehemmmmmmmmmmm xxxpeanutxxx

Didnt know you were a taxi driver Peanut, thought you worked in the peanut packing factory! or are you moonlighting? lol hope they gave you a good tip

"Didnt know you were a taxi driver Peanut, thought you worked in the peanut packing factory! or are you moonlighting? lol hope they gave you a good tip"

hahaha have you took ya funny pills again sexy

god im fooooked and this wine is mmmmmm xxxpeanut-tinkerwivmybody-passionpot-sweetpeaxxx

"Didnt know you were a taxi driver Peanut, thought you worked in the peanut packing factory! or are you moonlighting? lol hope they gave you a good tip

god im fooooked and this wine is mmmmmm xxxpeanut-tinkerwivmybody-passionpot-sweetpeaxxx "

LOL been saving it up for ya!! Typical there is gona be one pissed one at the awards tonight...you puke on my shoes and we are gona fall out!!!

"Didnt know you were a taxi driver Peanut, thought you worked in the peanut packing factory! or are you moonlighting? lol hope they gave you a good tip"

a peanut walks into the police station and tells the officer

help me!! help me!! ive just been asalted hahahahahaha

xxpeanutwivabigsmilexx

"Didnt know you were a taxi driver Peanut, thought you worked in the peanut packing factory! or are you moonlighting? lol hope they gave you a good tip

god im fooooked and this wine is mmmmmm xxxpeanut-tinkerwivmybody-passionpot-sweetpeaxxx

LOL been saving it up for ya!! Typical there is gona be one pissed one at the awards tonight...you puke on my shoes and we are gona fall out!!! "

lol well i hope so ya foxy lil minx hehehehe

will i get the award for most shit talked on the forums hahahahahahaha

xxpeanutxx

LOL been saving it up for ya!! Typical there is gona be one pissed one at the awards tonight...you puke on my shoes and we are gona fall out!!!

xxpeanutxx"

Peanut you have won that hands down....now step away from the wine!

xxpeanutxx

Peanut you have won that hands down....now step away from the wine!"

mmmmmmm the boulders california charonnay 2007 made in usa, whats all that about i didnt know they made wine lol

this qotes gattin longer

lets see how long we can get it has anyone tried be4 hahahahaha,were goin for the record held by a chinese douple

xxpeanutonamissionxx

xxpeanutxx

mmmmmmm the boulders california charonnay 2007 made in usa, whats all that about i didnt know they made wine lol

this qotes gattin longer

lets see how long we can get it has anyone tried be4 hahahahaha,were goin for the record held by a chinese douple

xxpeanutonamissionxx"

whats a gattin hahaha on the last message

xxpeanutonawaffle;)xx

all over the place

xxpeanutxx

Peanut you have won that hands down....now step away from the wine!"

hey fussy you aint wearing that are ya ...your bum looks big in that ...!!!!!

xxpeanutxx

this qotes gattin longer

xxpeanutonamissionxx

xxpeanutonawaffle;)xx"

diamonds is guna ring me in a bit

oh my god shes going to burn my ears out again PMSL, jesus that woman can talk

its all broken biscuites kinda chat but by lmfaofs that womans funny

xxpeanutlovinlife;)xx

"

hey fussy you aint wearing that are ya ...your bum looks big in that ...!!!!!"

Thats because my bum is big Droney lol

all over the place

"

hey fussy you aint wearing that are ya ...your bum looks big in that ...!!!!!

Thats because my bum is big Droney lol"

i always know when the missile gets through ......

whereare the results????

9pm...you still have a couple of hours to work on your speech

Does my arse look big in this or is he just fat? Can we have a Kate Winslett luvvie award for someone that was shite but a true luvvie? mmm fussy can we borrow your doll of diamond to stick pins in come 9.01p.m.

all over the place

"Does my arse look big in this or is he just fat? Can we have a Kate Winslett luvvie award for someone that was shite but a true luvvie? mmm fussy can we borrow your doll of diamond to stick pins in come 9.01p.m."

we cant all win ....and i have voted for myself 19 times in all categories so ya got no chance

"Does my arse look big in this or is he just fat? Can we have a Kate Winslett luvvie award for someone that was shite but a true luvvie? mmm fussy can we borrow your doll of diamond to stick pins in come 9.01p.m."

My diamond doll is only being lent out for cuddles lol

Ooooh PD is all ready and dressed up in his smart red suit!!!

all over the place

"Does my arse look big in this or is he just fat? Can we have a Kate Winslett luvvie award for someone that was shite but a true luvvie? mmm fussy can we borrow your doll of diamond to stick pins in come 9.01p.m.

My diamond doll is only being lent out for cuddles lol

Ooooh PD is all ready and dressed up in his smart red suit!!!"

now you might be laughing a bit tonight so dont forget your tenna pad ...dont want those embarrassing smells again like last time babe ....its ok no one will know .....you will be ok this time

Nah i just shoved a load of tenners in my knickers....what credit crunch!!

Hohoho

all over the place

"Nah i just shoved a load of tenners in my knickers....what credit crunch!!

Hohoho "

well if your early i will follow the excitement sprinkle ...bound to find you at the end of it LOL

lol im never early

Forum Mod

Im ready!!!! pop open the champers darlings mwah mwah mwah

bloody hell ive not got my slap on yet and only one shoe!....stop making me rush!!....you look gorgeous by the way

I'm still trying to bloody wax!!!

when do i get my award??

Forum Mod

Less than half hour to go woo hoo! I hope everyones ready

bugger, i was just going out, i will be quick and get back in time....promise

Ooooooh who's excited?

Only 9 minutes to go ladies and gentlemen, please take your seat and order a drink from the bar as the bar will close during the duration of the awards

just nipping to the loo

Forum Mod

Just pouring a vodka xx

Forum Mod

Just pouring a vodka xx

Forum Mod

make that a double lol

lmao

"Just pouring a vodka xx"

just pouring a wine mmmmm

xxpeanutxx

there on the board

Forum Mod

Well done Diamond for taking the time to give us something to get excited about today...its been great fun xxxxxxx

Yeah fantastic diamond...sorry but Honeypot wont let go of the award so im being lugged round behind her....god she has a grip like a limpet

Forum Mod

You better believe it baby! lol

Forum Mod

Are we having an after show party now? I need a good knees up ;0

xxpeanutxx

this qotes gattin longer

xxpeanutonamissionxx

xxpeanutonawaffle;)xx

diamonds is guna ring me in a bit

oh my god shes going to burn my ears out again PMSL, jesus that woman can talk

its all broken biscuites kinda chat but by lmfaofs that womans funny

xxpeanutlovinlife;)xx"

omg some dirty git is trying to have phone sex with me

I'm sulking

Forum Mod

"I'm sulking "

Ill give you an award Hottie

The award for putting up with an ear infection for so long without going to the docs....they are fooking painful xxxxx

"I'm sulking

The award for putting up with an ear infection for so long without going to the docs....they are fooking painful xxxxx"

Argh, Thanks xxxxx

but honestly its not been painfull, which i know is weird, but hey hoo, i know i'm weird anyway.

all over the place

"I'm sulking

The award for putting up with an ear infection for so long without going to the docs....they are fooking painful xxxxx

Argh, Thanks xxxxx

but honestly its not been painfull, which i know is weird, but hey hoo, i know i'm weird anyway. "

eh hot ....i got your oscar .....its for the softest sub on here ....LOL

you might get one next month hot and you can have one for most mouth watering cherries

Shall i bring some on the 15th?

i remember the oscars , i won best profile for my 1 to 15

( obviously its not there now lol)

"i remember the oscars , i won best profile for my 1 to 15

( obviously its not there now lol)"

Flipping heck, where did you drag this up from lmao. Maybe we should do them again sometime soon

Flipping heck, where did you drag this up from lmao. Maybe we should do them again sometime soon"

went for a nose n this was the 1st i clicked on

Flipping heck, where did you drag this up from lmao. Maybe we should do them again sometime soon

went for a nose n this was the 1st i clicked on "

Well if you remind me in a week or two i will do them againx

trying to find the one where u announced the winners, cant find it

"trying to find the one where u announced the winners, cant find it "

I dont know when i last did them but i think i used to announce the winners around the first of the month

Forum Mod

Ive been laughing so much reading through this thread

It was great fun

I will do them again for the first of november. Will put a thread up nearer the timexxkarenxx

Well thank you ladies both of you, for creating that thread, and for bringing it back up - just gave me a very enjoyable read lol.

Off to bed now, dream sweet all xxx

» Add a new message to this topic