FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Couples pictures

Couples pictures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Noticed more and more lately the lack of pictures of the male half on couples profiles. We are looking to meet you both lol xx thoughts please as to why is it because the male half is rats lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Lots of reasons. I often think though that it's primarily as the female is more desired so is the 'dressing on the window'.

It could also be because ladies pictures are fabbed more, so the guys take that as less interest and post fewer pictures...

Maybe the male isn't meeting.

As I said; lots of reasons!

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Agree with _ea monkey's reasons - another is that there's a limit to the number of "different" pics a guy can take whereas for ladies a simple change of lingerie can make the same pic look different

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Not us. We come as a pair so it's only fair we are both represent in the photos. Afterall surely the appearance of everyone is an important factor when viewing a couple as a couple?

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Stockport

Think ours has a mixture of us together and ones of the Male or female. It all depends which one of us manages the photos. When we do it together it’s more of a mix. Paul did say the other month there was more of him up! But that’s cause I’m female and that’s what I prefer to see! Lol

I get it if the male isn't meeting but we have had it even when we ask for face pics they only send female half... Doesn't bother me but not fair if the Mrs doesn't know what she is walking into hahaha

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have several of us both together, some of Charlie and some of just me (hev). He is actually hotter than me x

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If there are no pictures of the guy we assume he won't be playing so we don't contact them. In our early days of swinging we found this to be true.

By *mm and HerCouple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

There are pics of me, but never quite sure what pics of me to put up, while Her has many outfits that I feel others will appreciate to!

For male pics, what do people suggest...?

By *winflamesCouple  over a year ago

Near Surbiton

We have pics of both of us, although more of me (fem) purely because Mr can't take a picture to save his life lol.

"Not us. We come as a pair so it's only fair we are both represent in the photos. Afterall surely the appearance of everyone is an important factor when viewing a couple as a couple?"

This

Mrs

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

There is more of me as this was originally my single profile & he deleted his. We need to get more pics

J x

"Noticed more and more lately the lack of pictures of the male half on couples profiles. We are looking to meet you both lol xx thoughts please as to why is it because the male half is rats lol "

It's not so much about being uneven it's when there are no pics or just a dick pic lol

We just have one ours, partly for the reasons gemini stated. We don't like "action" shots and it's a bit boring just having the same kind of photos.

We’re guilty of this, but it’s never affected our ability to get meets.

By *wo4FemCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

We have photos of both of us in our profile photos. They are split fairly evenly as we are a couple and we only play together.

If we're going to meet a couple then we would expect to see both of them together in at least one photo. If there are no photos of one of them then you'd have to presume that only one of them is playing.

Mr2

By *rK MrsJCouple  over a year ago

Kidderminster

Ours is because K doesn't like having his picture taken although we got some in friends only.

Tbc innit...

"Tbc innit... "

That's like our.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

When we first started swinging we would ask for a picture of the man, both being straight this seemed sensible. We quickly found that if we needed to ask they weren't actually interested in playing. This left me in a fairly depressing situation a couple of times with an unwilling partner who was only there to watch his wife with another guy or was only there because it was all her idea.

Of course I know this isn't always the case but I no longer bother to find out.

It frustrates us not seeing pics of the men in couples that are looking to meet couples. Miss Curvy has to like the man and the lady.

We have a nice balance of male and female pics on our profile as we are both looking to meet. For us there has to be a mutual attraction and chemistry from all involved . X

"It frustrates us not seeing pics of the men in couples that are looking to meet couples. Miss Curvy has to like the man and the lady.

We have a nice balance of male and female pics on our profile as we are both looking to meet. For us there has to be a mutual attraction and chemistry from all involved . X "

Yours are a great balance.

And that's just one of the reasons why we have no interest in couples most are just a guy who's getting off at showing his wife/gf

Our couples profile had 12 pictures, 4 Male, 4 female and 4 together. We would never agree a club meet or social with anybody lacking shots of either person and wouldn't send any. Seemed very deceptive to us and as everybody needed to find each other attractive we aired on the side of caution and always politely declined.

More pictures of me as I have to much time on my hands....lol.

"It frustrates us not seeing pics of the men in couples that are looking to meet couples. Miss Curvy has to like the man and the lady.

We have a nice balance of male and female pics on our profile as we are both looking to meet. For us there has to be a mutual attraction and chemistry from all involved . X "

Nice balance and great pictures shame your not closer xx

"And that's just one of the reasons why we have no interest in couples most are just a guy who's getting off at showing his wife/gf "

Says the silhouette......

By *ltcouple666Couple  over a year ago

cheshire

"Noticed more and more lately the lack of pictures of the male half on couples profiles. We are looking to meet you both lol xx thoughts please as to why is it because the male half is rats lol "

We have pics of us both but really boring ones.... Face pics....clothed body pics...HELL what are we doing on here? We're way too vanilla

By *cgkcCouple  over a year ago

Hitchin

We try to get the balance right. Not always successfully

By *museBouche31Woman  over a year ago

Reigate

As a unicorn, when couples message me asking to join them and don’t attach any pics, and I then find their profile only shows boobs. . . It’s not exactly enticing!

I always am drawn more to profiles where both male and female are happy to show at least one of two pics of them (torso, bum, clothed or naked) as it suggests confidence and trust.

And most likely will result in a better connection

Im "rats" haha (hubby), but still feature in our photos, just because if someone is going to kick you to the kerb, they may as well have the opportunity before a meet, or it just wastes everyones time.

We're pretty happy with the ratio of pics in our gallery, on occasion there are more of me than Fuzz mainly because I love being photographed and he doesn't!

As many have said, if there's not pics of both on the profile we probably won't contact, even if their biog says male won't be playing, I want to see who the man is that will be watching!

Peach x

By *ltcouple666Couple  over a year ago

cheshire

"Noticed more and more lately the lack of pictures of the male half on couples profiles. We are looking to meet you both lol xx thoughts please as to why is it because the male half is rats lol

Im "rats" haha (hubby), but still feature in our photos, just because if someone is going to kick you to the kerb, they may as well have the opportunity before a meet, or it just wastes everyones time."

Exactly this!! It's much easier to get "eliminated" online than at a meet lol

We have a nice balance of male and female pics on our profile as we are both looking to meet. For us there has to be a mutual attraction and chemistry from all involved . X

Nice balance and great pictures shame your not closer xx"

Thank you.. It is a shame we are a bit of a distance away from each other.. You have some excellent pictures and your profile reads really well. X

"We're pretty happy with the ratio of pics in our gallery, on occasion there are more of me than Fuzz mainly because I love being photographed and he doesn't!

As many have said, if there's not pics of both on the profile we probably won't contact, even if their biog says male won't be playing, I want to see who the man is that will be watching!

Peach x"

This for me, I know I'm the "difficult" one as far as we go in who I find attractive.

P

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

I haven't got a couple profile....

"I haven't got a couple profile.... "

Then your forgiven lol xx

By *imjohnCouple  over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

John always jokes he is just Mr Kim here on our Fab couples profile as people email (couples & singles) me usually talking to me as though he don't exist, he can't see the point in putting lots of pics up but there are enough so people know what he look like.

The crazy thing is he gets lots of women contacting him to meet for fun on his solo photography profile...nothing strange as folk lol.

[Removed by poster at 22/05/19 15:14:13]

"John always jokes he is just Mr Kim here on our Fab couples profile as people email (couples & singles) me usually talking to me as though he don't exist, he can't see the point in putting lots of pics up but there are enough so people know what he look like.

The crazy thing is he gets lots of women contacting him to meet for fun on his solo photography profile...nothing strange as folk lol.

"

Very true nice xx

profile have followed you on twitter aswell @RAlert

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Yeah we like to see both forms of the couple

By *iss SJWoman  over a year ago

Hull

We have a mixture and it seems to work for us

[Removed by poster at 22/05/19 15:43:39]

[Removed by poster at 22/05/19 15:43:27]

By *asha86Couple  over a year ago

walsall

We seem to have more pics of tash on our profile but thats because on fab its flooded with dick pics i mean if i knew people wanted to see more pics of it then i will have to get taking some pics!

Because the men run the profile so it doesn't matter what they look like. The women have to meet whoever they're told to.

"Because the men run the profile so it doesn't matter what they look like. The women have to meet whoever they're told to. "

Sorry are you suggesting woman in couples are controlled by the men and have no choice!

And how do you know this?

By *asha86Couple  over a year ago

walsall

"Because the men run the profile so it doesn't matter what they look like. The women have to meet whoever they're told to. "

Totally wrong there lol its tash who set it up and runs it and she meets who she wants too meet not who shes told to meet

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

They are mainly of me red the female.

One reason Dicks job

That's why we have some full bodied of both of us

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

It's one of Anita's pet hates... personally I don't look at the blokes either way.

I do appear in some of our pictures though, although it's only ever Anita's pics that get fabbed.

Cal

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"Noticed more and more lately the lack of pictures of the male half on couples profiles. We are looking to meet you both lol xx thoughts please as to why is it because the male half is rats lol

It's one of Anita's pet hates... personally I don't look at the blokes either way.

I do appear in some of our pictures though, although it's only ever Anita's pics that get fabbed.

Cal"

Changed that for you

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Cal

Changed that for you "

Wahoooo, I got a fab

i think we have an even mix on our profile

"We have a mixture and it seems to work for us "

By *eandHim2019Couple  over a year ago

preston

We have pics of us together on our profile, face pics we're always together. Profile pics are whatever we decide on the day x

» Add a new message to this topic