FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Seeing someone from fab

Seeing someone from fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *slite1 OP   Man  over a year ago

ludgershall

Have walked into my works canteen and seen a woman that has just started working there from fab that I have viewed there account.should I say to her seen your profile it's great, fancy a shag. Or do I fab her first. Or do I say nothing and just keep fantasy in my head.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

P45 if u do likely say nawt

I'd personally keep it to myself at work, your call though obviously

Say nothing.

I fucking hate people who think it’s alright to either confront me in person cause they’ve seen me on fab, or if they know me in person and see me on fab, assume I’m fair game.

By *llaboutthewifeCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Your profile is a little abrupt and short to say the least. If I looked at it it would get a polite decline. Just from a woman's point of view...J

The fact you need to ask is worrying!!

Just because she's on fab doesn't mean she wants to sleep with anyone who asks..

leave her be.

Thats why faces should not be shown..this is just probably a made up story though.

If you want to, perhaps send her a wink and see if she responds

That would be a resounding no.

Hoping this is a wind up

P

By *iss SJWoman  over a year ago

Hull

"The fact you need to ask is worrying!!

Just because she's on fab doesn't mean she wants to sleep with anyone who asks..

leave her be."

Exactly this.

ludgershall

Not made up she is a cook in canteen. Only asking advice. Don't think for one minute that because I have seen her profile that she would or should drop her knickers for me. There are lots of people on here that we having sent messages to that we all have the possibility to bump into, it is a small world

Put yourself in her shoes some ramdom guy walks up saying i seen you on fab whats gonna go thru her mind it wont be can i jump on your cock im pretty certain shes gonna feel exposed and vulnerable

And it goes like this hello mr manager he is telling sex storys about me sort it out or il sue the firm

Or you get a right hook and she walks

"Not made up she is a cook in canteen. Only asking advice. Don't think for one minute that because I have seen her profile that she would or should drop her knickers for me. There are lots of people on here that we having sent messages to that we all have the possibility to bump into, it is a small world"
dude your already revealing info about her

"Not made up she is a cook in canteen. Only asking advice. Don't think for one minute that because I have seen her profile that she would or should drop her knickers for me. There are lots of people on here that we having sent messages to that we all have the possibility to bump into, it is a small worlddude your already revealing info about her "

He's revealing much more about himself, to be honest

"Put yourself in her shoes some ramdom guy walks up saying i seen you on fab whats gonna go thru her mind it wont be can i jump on your cock im pretty certain shes gonna feel exposed and vulnerable

And it goes like this hello mr manager he is telling sex storys about me sort it out or il sue the firm

Or you get a right hook and she walks"

I've had a few messages on here from people saying they recognise me and it freaks me out.

By *astyEricMan  over a year ago

Hull

"The fact you need to ask is worrying!!

leave her be.

Exactly this. "

Agreed

"Put yourself in her shoes some ramdom guy walks up saying i seen you on fab whats gonna go thru her mind it wont be can i jump on your cock im pretty certain shes gonna feel exposed and vulnerable

I've had a few messages on here from people saying they recognise me and it freaks me out."

would me too

So if you hadn't seen her on here would you still asked her that way?

Because she's on here she must be easy right?

If you DO want to meet her message her on here, NOT in the place where she earns a living

P

I've had a few messages on here from people saying they recognise me and it freaks me out."

I had someone see me in Tesco (he works there). We had never spoke before and he messaged on fab asking if he saw me again coildnhe come say hi. I said no, I’m anxious as fuck, please don’t

So what does he do? Comes up to me when I’m with my (then) 10 year old sister and 13 year old sister

By *xLedZepxx2Man  over a year ago

Didcot

" Only asking advice."

Surely you should not need to ask, common sense says' you shouldn't even think of bringing up the subject.

"Not made up she is a cook in canteen. Only asking advice. Don't think for one minute that because I have seen her profile that she would or should drop her knickers for me. There are lots of people on here that we having sent messages to that we all have the possibility to bump into, it is a small world"

We do not show faces so that would never happen to us..we respect our family and friends and work colleagues by not putting them in any embarrassing situations because of our actions.

ludgershall

Never once said thought she was easy. Only asked one simple question, think you are all taking it the wrong way. Have taken on board what you have all said, will not mention to her at work will not send a message on fab either. Will keep it strictly professional

"Never once said thought she was easy. Only asked one simple question, think you are all taking it the wrong way. Have taken on board what you have all said, will not mention to her at work will not send a message on fab either. Will keep it strictly professional "

"Never once said thought she was easy. Only asked one simple question, think you are all taking it the wrong way. Have taken on board what you have all said, will not mention to her at work will not send a message on fab either. Will keep it strictly professional "

‘should I say to her seen your profile it's great, fancy a shag. Or do I fab her first. Or do I say nothing and just keep fantasy in my head.’

I don’t think anyone has taken what you said the wrong way.

Good decision.

This is why many people on here do not show full face pics.

If you do don't be shocked if your approached.

Giving away your anonymity comes at a price.

"This is why many people on here do not show full face pics.

If you do don't be shocked if your approached.

Giving away your anonymity comes at a price. "

This

By *iss SJWoman  over a year ago

Hull

You’d be surprised by the amount of similar threads that have been started where people do think like that though. I’ve had messages myself from someone who recognised me. He got quite creepy so I had to block him on two of his accounts and ended up reporting him.

» Add a new message to this topic