FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Female advice required

Female advice required

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I seem to be struggling to get replies and get meets, can you ladies advise me on where I’m going wrong? Be honest I can take it..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

People will reply if they’re interested in you.

Maybe ask successful men what they do

You had a meet 2 months ago so must be doing something right.

Dial-a-clunge this ain't

P

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not expecting dial a clunge as you so eloquently put lol but my last meet was chance and nothing else just want to know what about my profile puts ladies off?

By *ackandJill1Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

Not sure what your expectations of fab are....but it's not a hook up site, it's a swinging site

Join in local socials, fab party nights at clubs, chat in the forums build up friendships it'll all help as single men are here in their 100's

"Not expecting dial a clunge as you so eloquently put lol but my last meet was chance and nothing else just want to know what about my profile puts ladies off? "

Says you're new but you've been here over a year. That would make me think you're a bit lazy, and it may seem trivial but it's how my mind works.

It's tough on here, I advise getting out there and going to clubs or socials. I can appreciate it must be demoralising to be ignored all the time but a lot of it really sheer volume of blokes.

P

"Not expecting dial a clunge as you so eloquently put lol but my last meet was chance and nothing else just want to know what about my profile puts ladies off? "

I must say nothing it in puts me off per se, but nothing really stands out compared to the thousands of others.

P

"Not expecting dial a clunge as you so eloquently put lol but my last meet was chance and nothing else just want to know what about my profile puts ladies off?

I must say nothing it in puts me off per se, but nothing really stands out compared to the thousands of others.

P"

I agree with most of this. Though i would add, the username would definitely put me off. I'd likely just delete the message based on that alone. As P said further above also, saying you are new, despite being on here for over a year just makes you seem lazy. I would suggest tweaking that. I can't comment on your message content, as you haven't indicated whether you put anything of substance in there or not, to catch the person's attention, to stand out out from the other messages

What puts me off..

Fab name

Your age

Your photos

Your profile... just doesnt do it for me.

But good luck

There's someone out there for you

"You had a meet 2 months ago so must be doing something right.

Dial-a-clunge this ain't

P"

Clunge!!! not heard for ages!!

"What puts me off..

Fab name

Your age

Your photos

But good luck

There's someone out there for you "

I'm not a lady so apologies if my advice is surplus to requirements.

Grammar (I'm in no place to comment, I know), spelling, punctuation and I reckon you just need to stay on the right side of confident without looking like a cock. Never brag about your skills either, we're all shit at fucking unless someone else is speaking for you and then it's a veri, which will tell that story for you. Patience is a virtue and to me it just reads as a bit insincere, as does this post, a little like "Please fuck me I'm really good. Ladies help me with advice please because then when you do it could be an quick way to an intro and I might be able t convince you to shag me".

Oh, and above all, inject some humour and sarcasm. And make it look like you actually enjoy being here rather than it being a challenge/trial/chore/means to an end.....

Or just ignore me and do what you think is right or what someone else suggests, innit

Good luck.....

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"I seem to be struggling to get replies and get meets, can you ladies advise me on where I’m going wrong? Be honest I can take it.."

I can only speak for me personally....the multiple photos with the puppy dog eyes expressions are a turn off for me, maybe one would be ok, with a couple of ordinary pix. One person's wacky is another person's annoying.

As others have said, your user name could do with a rethink.

Get rid of the negative language/negative status update.

Keep it positive, keep it upbeat.

You've got three veries, so you must be doing something right.

Good luck!

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

"What puts me off..

Fab name

Your age

Your photos

But good luck

There's someone out there for you "

But apart from his name, age, photos and profile would you meet him ?

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

"What puts me off..

Fab name

Your age

Your photos

But good luck

There's someone out there for you

But apart from his name, age, photos and profile would you meet him ?"

No.

"I'm not a lady so apologies if my advice is surplus to requirements.

Grammar (I'm in no place to comment, I know), spelling, punctuation and I reckon you just need to stay on the right side of confident without looking like a cock. Never brag about your skills either, we're all shit at fucking unless someone else is speaking for you and then it's a veri, which will tell that story for you. Patience is a virtue and to me it just reads as a bit insincere, as does this post, a little like "Please fuck me I'm really good. Ladies help me with advice please because then when you do it could be an quick way to an intro and I might be able t convince you to shag me".

Oh, and above all, inject some humour and sarcasm. And make it look like you actually enjoy being here rather than it being a challenge/trial/chore/means to an end.....

Or just ignore me and do what you think is right or what someone else suggests, innit

Good luck..... "

Exactly that.

"Not sure what your expectations of fab are....but it's not a hook up site, it's a swinging site

Join in local socials, fab party nights at clubs, chat in the forums build up friendships it'll all help as single men are here in their 100's

"

All of this

By *osie xWoman  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Only three issues:

Remove the disappointing comment, whinge is such a turn off.

Format the first paragraph as it jumps out as a solid block and horny people don’t wanna read war and peace.

Spell check your profile

Good luck with your search

We don’t like your fabname, it gives a certain expectation from reading it, however you shouldn’t change it just because we don’t like it.

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

"You had a meet 2 months ago so must be doing something right.

Dial-a-clunge this ain't

P"

Have you got the number for Dial-a-clunge?

Asking for a friend

I think what may be off putting to some is your username, you’re status and headline sounding a bit desperate and update your profile text and make it sound more appealing. None of us are experts by any means but just suggestions

I think you’d be better using your Kik name, as your fab name.

But you’re profile is ok, like others have said though don’t try the feel sorry for me approach, it won’t work on here. We are beasts

"Not expecting dial a clunge as you so eloquently put lol but my last meet was chance and nothing else just want to know what about my profile puts ladies off?

P"

On the time it's taken to scroll down these comments I've forgotten everything that was in the profile. It simply doesn't stand out

"I seem to be struggling to get replies and get meets, can you ladies advise me on where I’m going wrong? Be honest I can take it.."
only advise i would offer is be you dont act dont pretend and be patient if you spend your days trying to please everyone you will end up with no-one

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

Your username and header makes you come across as desperate and your status comes across as pity me. So I would remove the status possibly change your username and header. Try going to clubs and socials yes your age will work against you but you have to be patient which might show some people that you are more mature for your age.

By *osmocoupleMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

If you are worried about your age being an issue, go to the Cougars and Cubs type club nights where they are actively looking for younger guys.

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

I’ve read your profile and think it’s strange your not drowning in it mate?

What would make us as a couple block / not be interested.

Your username it smacks of arrogance and imaturity

Your status up date whinging is not sexy and puts 99% of people off.

Your pictures as in all the stupid faces been pulled just reiterates potentially imaturity and given your young age that's the last think you want to do. Some tasteful well taken pictures would make a world of difference.

This in your profile "Please ladies I now you get bombarded with messages and dick pics but if you've read my profile a polite no thanks wouldn't go a miss?” If everything else was right / spot on this statement would make us block.

It would be a bonifide part time job for a single lady or a couple to answer every single message when we get 100s of messages bombarding us and when you try to half the time you get begging or abuse in response. The site guidelines even say a no reply means no thank you. The quicker you understand this and don't whine about it then the better for you.

People have covered most of what we have said already and your yet to make any of the changes hopefully you take the help on board and follow the advise.

Good luck

J & K

» Add a new message to this topic