FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Milkshake thing

Milkshake thing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ung hi OP   Man  over a year ago

Northwest

Any comments , will this last for while ..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nigel's milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

He says hes pressing charges. Good

Northwest

Sounds milky

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Lassi is really nice

By *hatYorkLadMan  over a year ago

York

A few of my Facebook friends who were furious that someone cracked an egg on comrade Corbyn the other week and calling it assault are now posting memes all over the shop laughing at Nigels milkshake shower. Double standards much.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

should he have done it... nope....

should you be comparing what happened to farage today with what happened to jo cox, which a lot of right wing oppotunistic commentators are trying to do... nope!

By *uzukiNo1Woman  over a year ago

Rhyl

Do we know what flavour it was?

"should he have done it... nope....

should you be comparing what happened to farage today with what happened to jo cox, which a lot of right wing oppotunistic commentators are trying to do... nope!

"

Assault is assault regardless of the reason or motivation. Yes he should.

"Any comments , will this last for while .."

Waste of a milkshake in my honest opinion

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Do we know what flavour it was? "

actually we do.... it was a "five guys" banana and salted caramel milkshake....

£5.25 apparently....

think is... anyone who knows newcastle city centre would know there is a mcdonalds about a minute up the street from there....

would have been a lot cheaper!!!!

Rhyl

"Do we know what flavour it was?

£5.25 apparently....

think is... anyone who knows newcastle city centre would know there is a mcdonalds about a minute up the street from there....

would have been a lot cheaper!!!! "

Urhhhhhhh.......ok carry on....that is all

Farage needs shafting with the rough end of a pineapple

Rhyl

"Farage needs shafting with the rough end of a pineapple "

This is about milkshake not your kink.....

"Farage needs shafting with the rough end of a pineapple "

Easy to say that when you're sat in your pants in the comfort of your own home I guess..... What's wrong with some ppl on here, who actually thinks that sir if thing about other humans, regardless of differing view points.....

"

How are they comparing them?

"He says hes pressing charges. Good"

Northwest

It's all about shakes..

By *andy cane321Couple  over a year ago

Aylesbury

"Do we know what flavour it was? "

Salted caramel, what a fucking waste

By *oncupiscentTonyMan  over a year ago

Kent

The withering laughter on the mobile phone footage

Is milkshake made when she rides you cowgirl style and her boobs are bobbing up and down furiously?

By *imnher17Couple  over a year ago

Mirfield

Do I agree with all the things he has to say - no.

Do I defend his rights to free speech - absolutely.

Wars have been won and lost over less

..and that's the great thing about this country and its freedoms.

Replace eggs, milkshakes or other cake making ingredients with riacin, other simple chemical agents and acid and we have a real issue.

Is it an assault? An assault is defined as ANY unwanted physical contact. Whilst the actions of certain individuals may not leave any lasting injuries it still amounts to a common assault.

On a side note, and rather cynically, any news coverage is good news coverage. So I suspect the anti-farage folks are playing right into his hands.

He's finally shaking up politics.

"Do I agree with all the things he has to say - no.

Do I defend his rights to free speech - absolutely.

Wars have been won and lost over less

..and that's the great thing about this country and its freedoms.

Replace eggs, milkshakes or other cake making ingredients with riacin, other simple chemical agents and acid and we have a real issue.

Is it an assault? An assault is defined as ANY unwanted physical contact. Whilst the actions of certain individuals may not leave any lasting injuries it still amounts to a common assault.

On a side note, and rather cynically, any news coverage is good news coverage. So I suspect the anti-farage folks are playing right into his hands."

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Assault is assault regardless of the reason or motivation. Yes he should."

Assault and murder are very different things though

By *imnher17Couple  over a year ago

Mirfield

Yes they are, but what point are you making?

By *xperimentalistMan  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

"it's only a milkshake"

But a child died recently from an allergy after being hit by a piece of cheese, so a milkshake could kill.

It is all assault and should be seen as such.

Don't like what someone is saying from a political standpoint then don't listen, or join a party to oppose them legitimately.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

It was assault , simple . I'll leave it there .

Officially it may be assault.

Unofficially people die everyday as a result of these peoples failings.

If egg, milkshake or some harsh words is the only payback they have to worry about.. So be it.

I feel assaulted by the political class for far too long now and am beginning to get rather angry about their apathy to do anything other than make themselves wealthy at the cost of everyone else.

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

John Prescott had the right idea

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

"Officially it may be assault.

If egg, milkshake or some harsh words is the only payback they have to worry about.. So be it.

I feel assaulted by the political class for far too long now and am beginning to get rather angry about their apathy to do anything other than make themselves wealthy at the cost of everyone else. "

I think it's counter productive.

Farage and his ilk like to portray themselves as brave underdogs battling the elite. Assaulting them when they are out campaigning just plays into that narrative and shores up their vote.

I feel assaulted by the political class for far too long now and am beginning to get rather angry about their apathy to do anything other than make themselves wealthy at the cost of everyone else.

Farage and his ilk like to portray themselves as brave underdogs battling the elite. Assaulting them when they are out campaigning just plays into that narrative and shores up their vote. "

Corbyn has been egged, as has Prescott.

Any sane person can see Farage is no underdog. He's just pandering to public stupidity like Trump and Johnson. The more they do it, the more deserving they are of a harmless milkshake. They should be thankful we're less politically active and reactionary as our European counterparts. That we're not throwing bricks.

By *oguish1Man  over a year ago

Carrigrohane

Funny .... I do like the guy ... Hate what he stands for .... So milkshake "fair cop" i recon

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

Farage and his ilk like to portray themselves as brave underdogs battling the elite. Assaulting them when they are out campaigning just plays into that narrative and shores up their vote.

Any sane person can see Farage is no underdog. He's just pandering to public stupidity like Trump and Johnson. The more they do it, the more deserving they are of a harmless milkshake. They should be thankful we're less politically active and reactionary as our European counterparts. That we're not throwing bricks. "

The fact that he may deserve it is neither here nor there. Its exactly what he wants his opponents to do. We shouldn't satisfy him.

Den of Iniquity

"Funny .... I do like the guy ... Hate what he stands for .... So milkshake "fair cop" i recon"
at this rate then anyone can chuck a drink in the street at anyone they want ??

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"Lassi is really nice"

Lovely dog, very public spirited

Is this what people mean by sploshing?

Any sane person can see Farage is no underdog. He's just pandering to public stupidity like Trump and Johnson. The more they do it, the more deserving they are of a harmless milkshake. They should be thankful we're less politically active and reactionary as our European counterparts. That we're not throwing bricks. "

Robinson/Lennons rally was attacked by bricks, bottles and scissors by a mob of a few hundred.

A child was stabbed, children hit with brickends.

The man has a lawful right to hold a political rally regardless of what you think we should be grateful for.

By *valanche1001Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Any sane person can see Farage is no underdog. He's just pandering to public stupidity like Trump and Johnson. The more they do it, the more deserving they are of a harmless milkshake. They should be thankful we're less politically active and reactionary as our European counterparts. That we're not throwing bricks.

Robinson/Lennons rally was attacked by bricks, bottles and scissors by a mob of a few hundred.

The man has a lawful right to hold a political rally regardless of what you think we should be grateful for.

"

“Police have condemned “speculation and ill-informed comments” on social media about violence that erupted during a Tommy Robinson campaign rally in Oldham.”

“Police have condemned “speculation and ill-informed comments” on social media about violence that erupted during a Tommy Robinson campaign rally in Oldham.”

"

I've seen the video, the police should be condemned!.

Hurding hundreds of anti protesters from out of town into a small square full of women and children to throw bricks at is at best stupid and at worst illegal.

[Removed by poster at 21/05/19 14:37:22]

Leeds

I've seen the video, the police should be condemned!.

Hurding hundreds of anti protesters from out of town into a small square full of women and children to throw bricks at is at best stupid and at worst illegal."

More like a bunch of knuckle-dragging, right-wing thugs inciting division and violence then complaining that they’re victims. Laughable.

"

And I'm allowed to say whatever the fuck I want, regardless of your opinion.

What kind of person brings their child to a Tommy Robinson rally anyway? You know it'll turn violent, tends to happen when you preach hatred.

Only.. Farage, Johnson and their ilk are worse.. They may not preach hatred, but they actively promote inequality and hated in other tempered forms.

If you don't like what I'm saying, back off.. No need to pull me up on politics in a fab forum and get personal. It's not a debate, I'm just stating my opinion. Debate with someone who is willing, I'm not going to break or bend, believe.

Violence in response to words is never acceptable. Until those who think it is drop out of the gene pool, the world will never be at peace.

"Violence in response to words is never acceptable. Until those who think it is drop out of the gene pool, the world will never be at peace."

In a perfect world maybe. Till then I'll drag my knuckles. Milkshake.. Violence? Assault? Sending our troops to die in a pointless war against civilians in a poverty stricken region. That's assault.. That's violence. Farage just got milkshaked. Price you pay for being a hypocritical ball bag. And pandering to idiots who don't know the difference between Capitalism and Democracy.

"Violence in response to words is never acceptable. Until those who think it is drop out of the gene pool, the world will never be at peace.

In a perfect world maybe. Till then I'll drag my knuckles. Milkshake.. Violence? Assault? Sending our troops to die in a pointless war against civilians in a poverty stricken region. That's assault.. That's violence. Farage just got milkshaked. Price you pay for being a hypocritical ball bag. And pandering to idiots who don't know the difference between Capitalism and Democracy. "

You seem an intelligent and usually light-hearted guy. I find it sad that you can justify any type of violence so easily. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind, as some bald guy in a nappy once said.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Does anyone know what flavour it was?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Does anyone know what flavour it was?"
If you read the thread this question has already been answered twice at least

"Violence in response to words is never acceptable. Until those who think it is drop out of the gene pool, the world will never be at peace.

In a perfect world maybe. Till then I'll drag my knuckles. Milkshake.. Violence? Assault? Sending our troops to die in a pointless war against civilians in a poverty stricken region. That's assault.. That's violence. Farage just got milkshaked. Price you pay for being a hypocritical ball bag. And pandering to idiots who don't know the difference between Capitalism and Democracy.

You seem an intelligent and usually light-hearted guy. I find it sad that you can justify any type of violence so easily. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind, as some bald guy in a nappy once said."

Wrong on both I imagine lol, but thankyou for the compliment. I'm not condoning violence. I just don't see being egged or milkshaked as an act of violence. Not against a normally untouchable politician.

Protests in this country are politically impotent. Protesters are kettled and painted as violent.. After repeated provoking from undercover police.

Even mass protests that we saw circa 2003 about Iraq and amounted to nothing.

The power politics and maneuvering going on right now in British politics is disgraceful. The divide is so great and so entrenched that it wouldn't take a lit to spark off civil unrest.. After which civil war is merely a stepping stone from.

Farage had a big part to play in that. So he deserves the odd milkshake in my humble opinion.

Nigel Frijj

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

"Does anyone know what flavour it was?If you read the thread this question has already been answered twice at least"

And the flavour is?

"Nigel Frijj"

Politicians these days... two jabes Prescot would not of let him get away with it..

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

"Does anyone know what flavour it was?If you read the thread this question has already been answered twice at least

And the flavour is?"

Live dangerously... have a guess...

What kind of person brings their child to a Tommy Robinson rally anyway? You know it'll turn violent, tends to happen when you preach hatred.

Only.. Farage, Johnson and their ilk are worse.. They may not preach hatred, but they actively promote inequality and hated in other tempered forms.

If you don't like what I'm saying, back off.. No need to pull me up on politics in a fab forum and get personal. It's not a debate, I'm just stating my opinion. Debate with someone who is willing, I'm not going to break or bend, believe. "

You are entitled to an opinion like everybody and entitled to free speech like everybody but you are borderline on inciting violence and you can take that from somebody who worked in the sector and that's where your free speech ends because the law does not entitle your opinion to be unlawful.

Apart from that your a complete hypocrite who thinks he has the right to say anything and then tell people who don't like what they say to "back off" or else I might turn violent and all while denouncing farage, Robinson, Johnson for saying stuff and not turning violent, I mean what the fuck has farage got to do with illegal wars?, what your actually doing is using anything you can make up about a person or section of society(pandering to the stupid) to further your own agenda which frankly reminds me just a little of Mr Robinson.

By *edmark07Man  over a year ago

liverpool

You seem an intelligent and usually light-hearted guy. I find it sad that you can justify any type of violence so easily. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind, as some bald guy in a nappy once said.

Wrong on both I imagine lol, but thankyou for the compliment. I'm not condoning violence. I just don't see being egged or milkshaked as an act of violence. Not against a normally untouchable politician.

Protests in this country are politically impotent. Protesters are kettled and painted as violent.. After repeated provoking from undercover police.

Even mass protests that we saw circa 2003 about Iraq and amounted to nothing.

The power politics and maneuvering going on right now in British politics is disgraceful. The divide is so great and so entrenched that it wouldn't take a lit to spark off civil unrest.. After which civil war is merely a stepping stone from.

Farage had a big part to play in that. So he deserves the odd milkshake in my humble opinion. "

So with you on this ghengis. Take a look at what happened when Robinson came to Liverpool ( Bootle) its hilarious. You don't mess with scouse ma's

By *trangeBrew75Man  over a year ago

dark side of the moon

And if your politician of choice doesn’t see the error of his ways through being egged or milkshaked, will the next measure to persuade them be a stone or brick? Or maybe a Molotov cocktail?

After all they didn’t listen the first time so just turn up the volume.

Krystallnacht for the chattering classes

By *edmark07Man  over a year ago

liverpool

"And if your politician of choice doesn’t see the error of his ways through being egged or milkshaked, will the next measure to persuade them be a stone or brick? Or maybe a Molotov cocktail?

"

No where British we grumble into our beer while the rich political elite continue to shaft us

here

"And if your politician of choice doesn’t see the error of his ways through being egged or milkshaked, will the next measure to persuade them be a stone or brick? Or maybe a Molotov cocktail?

"

Dutch politician Pim Fortuyn

Started with cake being thrown at him - and ended with him being shot dead.

I think it was a personal attack yes it was only milkshake but this should also be another lesson learnt that man who did throw it on to farrage shouldn’t of even been that close to him in the first place! security should be stepped up again for these MPs regardless or we may even have another case like jo cox

"Violence in response to words is never acceptable. Until those who think it is drop out of the gene pool, the world will never be at peace."

dark side of the moon

"

Sadly there will always be those that believe the righteousness of their cause justifies any measures to silence opposition, so while a fine theory it will never happen

If you don't like what I'm saying, back off.. No need to pull me up on politics in a fab forum and get personal. It's not a debate, I'm just stating my opinion. Debate with someone who is willing, I'm not going to break or bend, believe. .

You are entitled to an opinion like everybody and entitled to free speech like everybody but you are borderline on inciting violence and you can take that from somebody who worked in the sector and that's where your free speech ends because the law does not entitle your opinion to be unlawful.

Apart from that your a complete hypocrite who thinks he has the right to say anything and then tell people who don't like what they say to "back off" or else I might turn violent and all while denouncing farage, Robinson, Johnson for saying stuff and not turning violent, I mean what the fuck has farage got to do with illegal wars?, what your actually doing is using anything you can make up about a person or section of society(pandering to the stupid) to further your own agenda which frankly reminds me just a little of Mr Robinson."

I'm not borderline inciting anything, if you think that's the case with your sector experience then clearly your sector is a bit fucked.

All I've said is I personally don't see milkshaking a corrupt self serving politician as an act of violence. Violence being my sector of expertise. I see it as an act of civil unrest and one that Farage has helped to create. So I'm not going to cry about him being egged or milkshaked. Not when I've seen what happened to Bosnia, not after Iraq.. I don't want people twisting the xenophobic nationalist line firing up idiots. That's incitement to violence.

So what's my agenda then? Using Fab to promote... What exactly? Launch the Monster Raving Swinging party? What's my manifesto pledge? What are my core beliefs? You don't have a clue! As I rarely voice them in the forum.

People call me a snowflake all the time.. Now I'm inciting violence.. You couldn't write it. If my view bother you so much.. If I'm such a threat to society, law and order, you know where the BLOCK and REPORT button is, I suggest you use it.

Like i said before, I'm not debating. Just saying it as I see it, no need to reply if you don't like my view.

Regards Farages dubious decision making.. Do your own homework and you may learn a thing or three.

End of conversation.

If you don't like what I'm saying, back off.. No need to pull me up on politics in a fab forum and get personal. It's not a debate, I'm just stating my opinion. Debate with someone who is willing, I'm not going to break or bend, believe. .

Apart from that your a complete hypocrite who thinks he has the right to say anything and then tell people who don't like what they say to "back off" or else I might turn violent and all while denouncing farage, Robinson, Johnson for saying stuff and not turning violent, I mean what the fuck has farage got to do with illegal wars?, what your actually doing is using anything you can make up about a person or section of society(pandering to the stupid) to further your own agenda which frankly reminds me just a little of Mr Robinson.

I'm not borderline inciting anything, if you think that's the case with your sector experience then clearly your sector is a bit fucked.

All I've said is I personally don't see milkshaking a corrupt self serving politician as an act of violence. Violence being my sector of expertise. I see it as an act of civil unrest and one that Farage has helped to create. So I'm not going to cry about him being egged or milkshaked. Not when I've seen what happened to Bosnia, not after Iraq.. I don't want people twisting the xenophobic nationalist line firing up idiots. That's incitement to violence.

So what's my agenda then? Using Fab to promote... What exactly? Launch the Monster Raving Swinging party? What's my manifesto pledge? What are my core beliefs? You don't have a clue! As I rarely voice them in the forum.

People call me a snowflake all the time.. Now I'm inciting violence.. You couldn't write it. If my view bother you so much.. If I'm such a threat to society, law and order, you know where the BLOCK and REPORT button is, I suggest you use it.

Like i said before, I'm not debating. Just saying it as I see it, no need to reply if you don't like my view.

Regards Farages dubious decision making.. Do your own homework and you may learn a thing or three.

End of conversation. "

Throwing a drink at somebody is common assault.

I don't care what your opinion thinks is violence,the law, judges, the judiciary system, parliament and the police say it is.

I'm not educating you, I think your uneducatable on this subject, I'm educating anybody that might read what you say and think it's lawful.

Now do you see how your inciting violence?.

Ps block and report? I think you'll find under European directive all websites have a duty to report those crimes to the police and furthermore bar you from the website.

Chow.

By *mileyculturebelfastMan  over a year ago

belfast

"Does anyone know what flavour it was?"

Was nearly funny the first ten times it was asked.

The next time someone throws a milkshake at Tommy Robinson, can you freeze it first please?

Thank you

"

No comparison

By *ickygirl41Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"A few of my Facebook friends who were furious that someone cracked an egg on comrade Corbyn the other week and calling it assault are now posting memes all over the shop laughing at Nigels milkshake shower. Double standards much. "

Aye but Corbyn isn't a facist....

Glasgow

"Do we know what flavour it was?

£5.25 apparently....

would have been a lot cheaper!!!! "

Ps the Bosnian war ended 25 years ago so unless you were fighting when you were 13 I doubt you were ever there?.

Monster Raving Swinging Party.....can I join?

"A few of my Facebook friends who were furious that someone cracked an egg on comrade Corbyn the other week and calling it assault are now posting memes all over the shop laughing at Nigels milkshake shower. Double standards much.

Aye but Corbyn isn't a facist...."

You reckon?

He presides over a political group that uses assault as a tool against those that disagree with him.

Sounds like a fascist to me.

As for the milkshaking and the bricks hurled at TR, simple state supported political violence. They were escorted there by police, identities obscured, very clearly there to enact violence. They were allowed to get within throwing range and kept there until their opponents were forced to leave. The police might as well have just set the dogs on the rally, it would be no more partizan than this was.

Glasgow

"A few of my Facebook friends who were furious that someone cracked an egg on comrade Corbyn the other week and calling it assault are now posting memes all over the shop laughing at Nigels milkshake shower. Double standards much.

You reckon?

He presides over a political group that uses assault as a tool against those that disagree with him.

As for the milkshaking and the bricks hurled at TR, simple state supported political violence. They were escorted there by police, identities obscured, very clearly there to enact violence. They were allowed to get within throwing range and kept there until their opponents were forced to leave. The police might as well have just set the dogs on the rally, it would be no more partizan than this was. "

SYL peddles hate.

JC never has to my knowledge

You're accusing Police of being partisan but all accounts from the day I've heard say otherwise.

You lack evidence.

"Ps the Bosnian war ended 25 years ago so unless you were fighting when you were 13 I doubt you were ever there?. "

2001 Royal Engineers Winter NATO led Peacekeeping Tour 77AES. 2003 OP Telic 1 (Iraq) Royal Engineers 29AES (35 Eng Regt). Not particularly proud of it. Don't question my integrity. I saw Mostar, I saw Sarajevo.. 10 years after it ended but they sure as fuck weren't on friendly terms. The Bosnians on both sides have no love for British soldiers.

Get back to your desk job.. I fear Boris may need saving from a French toast missile. For the record "It wazn't me".

You reckon?

As for the milkshaking and the bricks hurled at TR, simple state supported political violence. They were escorted there by police, identities obscured, very clearly there to enact violence. They were allowed to get within throwing range and kept there until their opponents were forced to leave. The police might as well have just set the dogs on the rally, it would be no more partizan than this was.

SYL peddles hate.

You're accusing Police of being partisan but all accounts from the day I've heard say otherwise.

You lack evidence. "

The video is very clear. The evidence is very clear. JC doesn't peddle hate? He called one of the world's most brutal dictators a "champion of social justice" direct quote.

Fact is, I don't support anyone egging JC, he has a right to express his incredibly irritating communist diatribe any time he wants, but your lot, who were up in arms about that, think that throwing bricks is acceptable.

Your lot also seem to think that anyone who turned up to this is an acceptable target, even if perhaps they turned up simply to hear a different point of view. Contrary to what your bubble might have told you, hearing contrary views isn't actually poisonous. You also ignore the fact that this was a fucking residential estate! Some of those attacked actually lived there! Some of the cars smashed up were residents cars that happen to live in the street where your brownshirts decided to do battle on behalf of the establishment.

None of you live by principles, you live by tribal herd mentality, "it's ok when we do it, because we do it to people we say deserve it"

No principles, just opportunism and circular reasoning.

You reckon?

SYL peddles hate.

You lack evidence.

The video is very clear. The evidence is very clear. JC doesn't peddle hate? He called one of the world's most brutal dictators a "champion of social justice" direct quote.

Fact is, I don't support anyone egging JC, he has a right to express his incredibly irritating communist diatribe any time he wants, but your lot, who were up in arms about that, think that throwing bricks is acceptable.

Your lot also seem to think that anyone who turned up to this is an acceptable target, even if perhaps they turned up simply to hear a different point of view. Contrary to what your bubble might have told you, hearing contrary views isn't actually poisonous. You also ignore the fact that this was a fucking residential estate! Some of those attacked actually lived there! Some of the cars smashed up were residents cars that happen to live in the street where your brownshirts decided to do battle on behalf of the establishment.

None of you live by principles, you live by tribal herd mentality, "it's ok when we do it, because we do it to people we say deserve it"

No principles, just opportunism and circuluar reasoning. "

Your lot? That's a whole Lotta stereotyping going on.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Farage loves any and all attention, so it's a terrible thing to have done, for many reasons, including the waste of good food.

"Farage loves any and all attention, so it's a terrible thing to have done, for many reasons, including the waste of good food."

I wouldn't be surprised if it were rigged. Any publicity is publicity theory. Pub Boar.

dark side of the moon

"Farage loves any and all attention, so it's a terrible thing to have done, for many reasons, including the waste of good food.

I wouldn't be surprised if it were rigged. Any publicity is publicity theory. Pub Boar. "

Ah so the phantom shake chucker has now gone from hero of the common man to Farages stooge to suit your narrative, interesting

"Farage loves any and all attention, so it's a terrible thing to have done, for many reasons, including the waste of good food.

I wouldn't be surprised if it were rigged. Any publicity is publicity theory. Pub Boar.

Ah so the phantom shake chucker has now gone from hero of the common man to Farages stooge to suit your narrative, interesting"

Who you calling common? Bore off I'm done with you now.

dark side of the moon

Ah so the phantom shake chucker has now gone from hero of the common man to Farages stooge to suit your narrative, interesting

Who you calling common? Bore off I'm done with you now. "

Temper temper mr man of peace, a pseudo intellectual such as yourself should know the ‘common man’ I referred to is a generic term, or would you prefer the term proletariat

You reckon?

SYL peddles hate.

You lack evidence.

No principles, just opportunism and circuluar reasoning.

Your lot? That's a whole Lotta stereotyping going on. "

Says the person who believes it's fine to throw bricks into a crowd on a residential street because they all must be Nazis

Temper temper mr man of peace, a pseudo intellectual such as yourself should know the ‘common man’ I referred to is a generic term, or would you prefer the term proletariat "

Don't change my tone. I was pretty clear that I'm bored with you, not angry. Despite provocation. Bye.

Hope he keeps getting pelted, the racist idiot

Glasgow

You reckon?

SYL peddles hate.

You lack evidence.

Your lot? That's a whole Lotta stereotyping going on. "

Isn't it just.

You reckon?

SYL peddles hate.

You lack evidence.

Says the person who believes it's fine to throw bricks into a crowd on a residential street because they all must be Nazis"

At what point did I say that braniac? Go look for a quote.. I'll wait here for you.

Leeds

"Hope he keeps getting pelted, the racist idiot "

I think it’s worth the cost of a milkshake and a minor conviction

Glasgow

You reckon?

SYL peddles hate.

You lack evidence.

Says the person who believes it's fine to throw bricks into a crowd on a residential street because they all must be Nazis"

Hahaha, again with the massive assumptions.

"Monster Raving Swinging Party.....can I join? "

It won't happen. SEE ABOVE as to reasons why. Sadly

You reckon?

SYL peddles hate.

You lack evidence.

Says the person who believes it's fine to throw bricks into a crowd on a residential street because they all must be Nazis

Hahaha, again with the massive assumptions."

Seems pretty clear where you stand from your posts, no assumptions needed.

dark side of the moon

Temper temper mr man of peace, a pseudo intellectual such as yourself should know the ‘common man’ I referred to is a generic term, or would you prefer the term proletariat

Don't change my tone. I was pretty clear that I'm bored with you, not angry. Despite provocation. Bye. "

I did nothing of the sort and you aren’t bored you used the time honoured military manoeuvre called retreating from a losing position.

What you call provocation those with shall we say a more balanced world view, would call poking holes in your rather baseless argument, if you wish to try a battle of wits and debate me you are welcome to try but I fear you are sadly unarmed

You reckon?

SYL peddles hate.

You lack evidence.

Hahaha, again with the massive assumptions."

I'm m not even a Labour supporter! Only bricks I've hurled have been on building sites. I think Tommy brought the violence on himself., whether at police hands or public. Preach hatred, recieve hatred. Preach love, get love.

The mob can only take so much before it gets angry though. Contrary to popular belief, I'm just observing and commenting not inciting, not encouraging.

You reckon?

SYL peddles hate.

You lack evidence.

I'm m not even a Labour supporter! Only bricks I've hurled have been on building sites. I think Tommy brought the violence on himself., whether at police hands or public. Preach hatred, recieve hatred. Preach love, get love.

The mob can only take so much before it gets angry though. Contrary to popular belief, I'm just observing and commenting not inciting, not encouraging."

So your position then would lead the conclusion that if TR were to lead a mob of football hooligans back to Halifax and throw a mountain of bricks at the MDL, that would be justified?

Don't change my tone. I was pretty clear that I'm bored with you, not angry. Despite provocation. Bye.

I did nothing of the sort and you aren’t bored you used the time honoured military manoeuvre called retreating from a losing position.

What you call provocation those with shall we say a more balanced world view, would call poking holes in your rather baseless argument, if you wish to try a battle of wits and debate me you are welcome to try but I fear you are sadly unarmed "

No. I told you twice now. You're boring. Don't you have any friends to play with? Go bother them.

Debate you? You're already resorting to personal insults. I think that means you just lost via an own goal before the match even started.

G-o-o-d-b-y-e.

You reckon?

SYL peddles hate.

You lack evidence.

The mob can only take so much before it gets angry though. Contrary to popular belief, I'm just observing and commenting not inciting, not encouraging.

So your position then would lead the conclusion that if TR were to lead a mob of football hooligans back to Halifax and throw a mountain of bricks at the MDL, that would be justified?"

I'm sorry... I'm still waiting for you to quote something I said up above that gave you the impression I support people throwing bricks at others...

Don't twist my words. If you don't understand them, just ask.

dark side of the moon

What you call provocation those with shall we say a more balanced world view, would call poking holes in your rather baseless argument, if you wish to try a battle of wits and debate me you are welcome to try but I fear you are sadly unarmed

No. I told you twice now. You're boring. Don't you have any friends to play with? Go bother them.

Debate you? You're already resorting to personal insults. I think that means you just lost via an own goal before the match even started.

G-o-o-d-b-y-e. "

Personal insults? I would say they were acute observations derived from your posts but hey tomayto/tomato

And you do not tell me anything if you wish you can block me if you are that afraid of a differing opinion

"Adult site"

This thread is a truly pathetic demonstration of humanity at its worst, you should ALL be ashamed and take five innit

Stick your egos away for a bit and breathe....

"This thread is a truly pathetic demonstration of humanity at its worst, you should ALL be ashamed and take five innit

Stick your egos away for a bit and breathe.... "

You're not really in a position to tell others how to behave now are you Xperia. Ashamed? Me? I'm just talking politics.

G-o-o-d-b-y-e.

Personal insults? I would say they were acute observations derived from your posts but hey tomayto/tomato

And you do not tell me anything if you wish you can block me if you are that afraid of a differing opinion

"

I Blocked you three posts ago. I'm done. I'm bored. Leave it now.

"This thread is a truly pathetic demonstration of humanity at its worst, you should ALL be ashamed and take five innit

You're not really in a position to tell others how to behave now are you Xperia. Ashamed? Me? I'm just talking politics. "

Don't think it was all about you buddy, obv you're not taking anything personally, but crack on if you want....

I enjoy a beautiful position currently, and I'm very happy

Peace and love to you

You're not really in a position to tell others how to behave now are you Xperia. Ashamed? Me? I'm just talking politics.

Don't think it was all about you buddy, obv you're not taking anything personally, but crack on if you want....

Peace and love to you "

I don't want it thankyou. Save it for yourself. Positions can change.

here

""Adult site" "

Peace and love to you

I don't want it thankyou. Save it for yourself. Positions can change. "

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Is that better?

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I blame Cameron.

Giving Farage more of the news cycle helps Farage. His supporters have been clear that they don't care about where the money comes from or who's pulling the strings but whatever the narrative he is the man of the people, anti-elitist hero, underdog and any support for assaulting him is another person who may have stayed at home going out to vote for him.

Assault is assault, even in the form of banana and assaulted caramel.

This was how the Politics forum came into being.

I'm defo not a supporter, but I firmly believe that people see what they want to see in other people. Usually that makes them feel better about doing absolutely nothing themselves to correct the situation, innit....

Milkshake, shaving foam, or whatever, its all just cheap shots when ppl could engage and use their minds to make a difference to their environment, but then that might be difficult and involve risk and damage to one's own status and a possible milkshake to the body for sure....

Den of Iniquity

You reckon?

As for the milkshaking and the bricks hurled at TR, simple state supported political violence. They were escorted there by police, identities obscured, very clearly there to enact violence. They were allowed to get within throwing range and kept there until their opponents were forced to leave. The police might as well have just set the dogs on the rally, it would be no more partizan than this was. "

"I blame Cameron.

Giving Farage more of the news cycle helps Farage. His supporters have been clear that they don't care about where the money comes from or who's pulling the strings but whatever the narrative he is the man of the people, anti-elitist hero, underdog and any support for assaulting him is another person who may have stayed at home going out to vote for him.

Assault is assault, even in the form of banana and assaulted caramel.

This was how the Politics forum came into being.

"

Assaulted caramel.

» Add a new message to this topic