FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > you feel good.........

you feel good.........

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *usty OP   Woman  over a year ago

inverclyde

............when you are almost at the end of a long hard battle with the divorce and the settlement then life can move on and life can get better

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah I know what you mean, you just want to get that part of your life finished and closed off so that you can move on and start fresh...it will happen and you'll never look back; at least, I haven't

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

we both have to start ours off.

but yeah, its gonna start.

luckily me and my ex havent any ties so its gonna be a clean break. Em not so as she has kids, but we will see.

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

we both have to start ours off.

luckily me and my ex havent any ties so its gonna be a clean break. Em not so as she has kids, but we will see.

"we both have to start ours off.

luckily me and my ex havent any ties so its gonna be a clean break. Em not so as she has kids, but we will see."

It's more difficult when there are children involved as there is a risk one of the parents will use them as weapons to punish the other...I wish her luck and hope everything goes smoothly xx

Sent my ex the papers years back, he never signed them. Up to him now. Just left, look after myself. If I am really in a pickle the lads wheedle money out of him for me and the wealth we created together will go to them in the end.

Left it to karma and mine's pretty good.

» Add a new message to this topic