FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The late late nocturnal thread©™ Sunday night at The Lounge forum

The late late nocturnal thread©™ Sunday night at The Lounge forum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello! Cowabunga and good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening. What you up to? Not sending Phil Rudd a birthday card? Wearing a onesie? Eating garlic? Looking for buttons? Measuring your lovely penis? Dogging in Doncaster? Being lazy? Taking no notice of this introduction? Working? Pervin'? Lurking? Whatever you're doing, share it here. Chat with other pervy night owls, talk about anything you want. Thread watchers that don't usually post, you're very welcome here. Very, very welcome, and not just on Sundays. Don't be shy, come say hi. Let's get ready to nocturnal. Smileyface

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

It's ten past ten. Smileywatchface

By *carlet_woman_xxWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

"Hello! Cowabunga and good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening. What you up to? Not sending Phil Rudd a birthday card? Wearing a onesie? Eating garlic? Looking for buttons? Measuring your lovely penis? Dogging in Doncaster? Being lazy? Taking no notice of this introduction? Working? Pervin'? Lurking? Whatever you're doing, share it here. Chat with other pervy night owls, talk about anything you want. Thread watchers that don't usually post, you're very welcome here. Very, very welcome, and not just on Sundays. Don't be shy, come say hi. Let's get ready to nocturnal. Smileyface"

Evening sweetie. How's Sunday going for you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm listening to some relaxing tuneage

https://youtu.be/7LGTEI1RMoQ

I'm tonight's first poster! I'm awesome.

By *heGateKeeperMan  over a year ago

Stratford

Anyone want to do my ironing for the week?

somewhere

"I'm tonight's first poster! I'm awesome."

Cam t pull that one I want my bouborns

"Hello! Cowabunga and good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening. What you up to? Not sending Phil Rudd a birthday card? Wearing a onesie? Eating garlic? Looking for buttons? Measuring your lovely penis? Dogging in Doncaster? Being lazy? Taking no notice of this introduction? Working? Pervin'? Lurking? Whatever you're doing, share it here. Chat with other pervy night owls, talk about anything you want. Thread watchers that don't usually post, you're very welcome here. Very, very welcome, and not just on Sundays. Don't be shy, come say hi. Let's get ready to nocturnal. Smileyface

Evening sweetie. How's Sunday going for you "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Scarlet. It's been a nice Sunday. And I'm tonight's first poster, which is nice. How was it for you?

somewhere

"Hello! Cowabunga and good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening. What you up to? Not sending Phil Rudd a birthday card? Wearing a onesie? Eating garlic? Looking for buttons? Measuring your lovely penis? Dogging in Doncaster? Being lazy? Taking no notice of this introduction? Working? Pervin'? Lurking? Whatever you're doing, share it here. Chat with other pervy night owls, talk about anything you want. Thread watchers that don't usually post, you're very welcome here. Very, very welcome, and not just on Sundays. Don't be shy, come say hi. Let's get ready to nocturnal. Smileyface

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Scarlet. It's been a nice Sunday. And I'm tonight's first poster, which is nice. How was it for you? "

Been an amusing one. Smiled all day

"I'm listening to some relaxing tuneage

https://youtu.be/7LGTEI1RMoQ"

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Dodger. I'll have a listen to that relaxing song, later. I said later like Jools Holland does.

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Dodger. I'll have a listen to that relaxing song, later. I said later like Jools Holland does."

I read it like Jools Holland as well

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Good evening

"Anyone want to do my ironing for the week? "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Keeper. Good luck finding someone. Smileyface

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

Good evening Jim, evening all

You cheated James!

"I'm tonight's first poster! I'm awesome.

Cam t pull that one I want my bouborns "

You must be gutted not to be tonight's first poster, unlucky.

Gd evening jimbo

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Scarlet. It's been a nice Sunday. And I'm tonight's first poster, which is nice. How was it for you?

Been an amusing one. Smiled all day "

Have you got jaw ache?

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Dodger. I'll have a listen to that relaxing song, later. I said later like Jools Holland does.

I read it like Jools Holland as well "

Yeah!

"Good evening "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Ignite. When was the last time you flew a kite? Smileyface

"Good evening Jim, evening all

You cheated James! "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Babs. No I didn't cheat, everyone had the same opportunity.

somewhere

Been an amusing one. Smiled all day

Have you got jaw ache?"

From smiling yes

Hello Jim how was your weekend?

"Gd evening jimbo "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Knee. Are you okay? Or have you hit the wrong emoji?

"Hello Jim how was your weekend? "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, D and LB. It was productive. How was your Saturday and Sunday?

[Removed by poster at 19/05/19 22:27:55]

"Hello Jim how was your weekend?

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, D and LB. It was productive. How was your Saturday and Sunday?"

Very good thanks, copious amounts of vodka last night while watching a local band, pottering about today x

"Gd evening jimbo

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Knee. Are you okay? Or have you hit the wrong emoji?"

it’s ment to be a smiley face as I’ve had an unbelievable day,hope your well jimbo

"[Removed by tonight's first poster at 19/05/19 22:27:55]"

"Hello Jim how was your weekend?

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, D and LB. It was productive. How was your Saturday and Sunday?

Very good thanks, copious amounts of vodka last night while watching a local band, pottering about today x"

I like it. x

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Good evening

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Ignite. When was the last time you flew a kite? Smileyface"

Well if you mean a kite kite and that's not some euphemism then when I was about 10! Random question.

"Gd evening jimbo

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Knee. Are you okay? Or have you hit the wrong emoji? it’s ment to be a smiley face as I’ve had an unbelievable day,hope your well jimbo "

Yeah! What happened today? You bloody tease. Smileyfaces

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Last year

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening erect.

(Smileyface)

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Good evening Pri et al! Well done on being the first and second poster. Smileyface.

"Good evening

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Ignite. When was the last time you flew a kite? Smileyface

Well if you mean a kite kite and that's not some euphemism then when I was about 10! Random question."

I did mean kite kite. I just wanted to know. Thanks for answering.

Evening Mr Jim, I'm still very full up from my dinner!

Happy sunny.

"Gd evening jimbo

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Knee. Are you okay? Or have you hit the wrong emoji? it’s ment to be a smiley face as I’ve had an unbelievable day,hope your well jimbo

Yeah! What happened today? You bloody tease. Smileyfaces"

I had the most relaxed and pampered day,and made a lovely friend on here

"Last year"

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Oloving. I'm sorry to read you've been given six months to live. It kinda brings the thread down a bit though.

"Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening erect.

(Smileyface)"

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, The Sam & Lacey Show. I just checked you out. Smileyface

You cheated James!

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Babs. No I didn't cheat, everyone had the same opportunity."

Except you knew you were starting the thread at that exact moment. I’ll let you off though because it’s your thread and I like you.

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Evening all evening Jim

Nice watch!

"Good evening Pri et al! Well done on being the first and second poster. Smileyface. "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Meli. Meli I am first, Meli you're the worst. The worst at being tonight's first poster. Thank you for the congratulations. I thought me being tonight's first poster would have been more controversial. It looks like I've got away with it.

"Evening Mr Jim, I'm still very full up from my dinner!

Happy sunny. "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Lorna. You must have had a big one today. Smileyface

"Gd evening jimbo

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Knee. Are you okay? Or have you hit the wrong emoji? it’s ment to be a smiley face as I’ve had an unbelievable day,hope your well jimbo

Yeah! What happened today? You bloody tease. Smileyfaces I had the most relaxed and pampered day,and made a lovely friend on here "

Nice one!

Happy sunny.

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Lorna. You must have had a big one today. Smileyface"

It was huge! Tasty though.

How has Sunday treated you?

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

Good evening Jim and I don't mind you being the first poster, it is your thread after all

You cheated James!

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Babs. No I didn't cheat, everyone had the same opportunity.

Except you knew you were starting the thread at that exact moment. I’ll let you off though because it’s your thread and I like you. "

There is that. But you have to take into account I'm slow typist. Thank you, I wanted to know how it feels.

"Evening all evening Jim

Nice watch!"

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Diamond. Thank you very much, I like it too. Smileyface

You cheated James!

Except you knew you were starting the thread at that exact moment. I’ll let you off though because it’s your thread and I like you.

There is that. But you have to take into account I'm slow typist. Thank you, I wanted to know how it feels."

It feels good. I remember the days. What did you win for being first?

Happy sunny.

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Lorna. You must have had a big one today. Smileyface

How has Sunday treated you? "

It's been a productive Sunday. What else have you been up to in Sunny Southampton?

"Good evening Jim and I don't mind you being the first poster, it is your thread after all "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Samiss. That's very gracious of you. I'm first, yeah!

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Good evening Jim and I don't mind you being the first poster, it is your thread after all

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Samiss. That's very gracious of you. I'm first, yeah! "

and I like your watch too

You cheated James!

There is that. But you have to take into account I'm slow typist. Thank you, I wanted to know how it feels.

It feels good. I remember the days. What did you win for being first? "

You were quite the first poster back in the day. That's an excellent question, no prize as of yet.

You cheated James!

It feels good. I remember the days. What did you win for being first?

You were quite the first poster back in the day. That's an excellent question, no prize as of yet."

I was but it’s a dim and distant memory.

You could treat yourself to an extra biscuit.

"Good evening Pri et al! Well done on being the first and second poster. Smileyface.

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Meli. Meli I am first, Meli you're the worst. The worst at being tonight's first poster. Thank you for the congratulations. I thought me being tonight's first poster would have been more controversial. It looks like I've got away with it."

Pfft. I'm the best where it counts. Or so I tell myself. You do seem to have got away with it. I guess it's a Sunday and most people are thinking "ah fuck it, let 'im 'ave it". Will you have a victory dance? Kind of need to.

"Good evening Pri et al! Well done on being the first and second poster. Smileyface.

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Meli. Meli I am first, Meli you're the worst. The worst at being tonight's first poster. Thank you for the congratulations. I thought me being tonight's first poster would have been more controversial. It looks like I've got away with it.

Pfft. I'm the best where it counts. Or so I tell myself. You do seem to have got away with it. I guess it's a Sunday and most people are thinking "ah fuck it, let 'im 'ave it". Will you have a victory dance? Kind of need to."

*Helicopters willy*

How should I reward myself for being tonight's first poster?

Happy sunny.

It's been a productive Sunday. What else have you been up to in Sunny Southampton?"

Excellent, it's good to be productive.

We have had a very chilled day but I did rescue Ash from a massive spider!

By *nowwhitexxx1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

Gooooood evening Jim... What ya been up too? I've just had a bath and am just relaxing and having a perv before I go to sleep.. Nightie night xx

"Good evening Jim and I don't mind you being the first poster, it is your thread after all

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Samiss. That's very gracious of you. I'm first, yeah!

and I like your watch too "

Thank you very much. I did ask the question very late last night. Who has the best clock, Ace or me? Two ladies have said they like my watch tonight. I clearly have the best clock.

Happy sunny.

It's been a productive Sunday. What else have you been up to in Sunny Southampton?

We have had a very chilled day but I did rescue Ash from a massive spider! "

You're a hero.

"Gooooood evening Jim... What ya been up too? I've just had a bath and am just relaxing and having a perv before I go to sleep.. Nightie night xx"

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Snow. I've done some stuff, and I was tonight's first poster. Nice to have a bath. Na night. x

Happy sunny.

You're a hero."

I actually am, it was massive!

Happy sunny.

You're a hero.

I actually am, it was massive! "

Are we still talking about the spider?

I just looked down Meli's top.

"I just looked down Meli's top."

I did that earlier.

"I just looked down Meli's top.

I did that earlier. "

Shucks you two. Shucks.

Jim, that was a celebration right there! Well done for being first again.

You should listen to this and eat some chocolate. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CCSGelSCPGE

It'll make you very happy.

(Smileyface)

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, The Sam & Lacey Show. I just checked you out. Smileyface"

Ch-check it out you beastie boy

https://youtu.be/LYpzWRk7E9I

I did that earlier. "

Pervert!

I did that earlier.

Shucks you two. Shucks.

Jim, that was a celebration right there! Well done for being first again.

You should listen to this and eat some chocolate. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CCSGelSCPGE

It'll make you very happy. "

(Smileyface)

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, The Sam & Lacey Show. I just checked you out. Smileyface

Ch-check it out you beastie boy

https://youtu.be/LYpzWRk7E9I"

I will.

There's new Black Mirror coming soon.

"There's new Black Mirror coming soon."

Neil is in it. Neil. Kneel Neil.

It looks so good!

"There's new Black Mirror coming soon.

It looks so good! "

Who's Kneel Neil?

By *ilks xXxWoman  over a year ago

East Mids

Good evening all. Currently chasing 1 fly and a moth around the bedroom .... I’m expecting Sir Attenborough any minute !

By *ot-AshMan  over a year ago

London

Good evening Jim and everyone.

I'm still hiding from spiders here in Southampton. There massive

Happy sunny.

You're a hero.

I actually am, it was massive!

Are we still talking about the spider?"

Of course!

It looks so good!

Who's Kneel Neil?"

Used to jump motorcycles over chasms and stuff.

Right crazy Bastard

"Good evening all. Currently chasing 1 fly and a moth around the bedroom .... I’m expecting Sir Attenborough any minute !

"

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Missy. What do you want to be chasing a fly and a moth for? Let the fly and the moth get on with it, and lie down.

Evening Jim, hope you had a nice weekend. I've been performing a practice tent erection in preparation for festival camping in a couple of months. It went well

By *arlo82Couple  over a year ago

the gym and random places

Currently pondering the can you wake up one morning and no longer wish to be a swinger?

Could you forget all and go back to a vanilla existence?

"Good evening Jim and everyone.

I'm still hiding from spiders here in Southampton. There massive "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Ash. I'm never going to Southampton! Smileyface

It looks so good!

Who's Kneel Neil?

Used to jump motorcycles over chasms and stuff.

Right crazy Bastard "

Oh, I think my mum used to know him.

East Mids

"Good evening Jim and everyone.

I'm still hiding from spiders here in Southampton. There massive "

Spiders not a problem, I like them ... but flappy and buzzy is just not funny

"Evening Jim, hope you had a nice weekend. I've been performing a practice tent erection in preparation for festival camping in a couple of months. It went well "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Nell. You're good at creating erections.

East Mids

"Good evening all. Currently chasing 1 fly and a moth around the bedroom .... I’m expecting Sir Attenborough any minute !

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Missy. What do you want to be chasing a fly and a moth for? Let the fly and the moth get on with it, and lie down."

Oh but if I only .... irritating much ! Lol

East Mids

If only ..... not if ‘i’ Only !

"Currently pondering the can you wake up one morning and no longer wish to be a swinger?

Could you forget all and go back to a vanilla existence? "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Darlo. You can do anything you want.

"Evening Jim, hope you had a nice weekend. I've been performing a practice tent erection in preparation for festival camping in a couple of months. It went well

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Nell. You're good at creating erections."

Why thank you, we all have our talents

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Missy. What do you want to be chasing a fly and a moth for? Let the fly and the moth get on with it, and lie down.

Oh but if I only .... irritating much ! Lol"

In that case, destroy them.

"Evening Jim, hope you had a nice weekend. I've been performing a practice tent erection in preparation for festival camping in a couple of months. It went well

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Nell. You're good at creating erections.

Why thank you, we all have our talents "

"If only ..... not if ‘i’ Only ! "

I see.

East Mids

Oh but if I only .... irritating much ! Lol

In that case, destroy them."

I’m trying darling x

By *arlo82Couple  over a year ago

the gym and random places

"Currently pondering the can you wake up one morning and no longer wish to be a swinger?

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Darlo. You can do anything you want."

Haha no I would get into trouble if I did

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Darlo. You can do anything you want.

Haha no I would get into trouble if I did "

Haha.

It's the midnight hour.

By *ewkesbury cowboyMan  over a year ago

Tewkesbury

Just trying to catch up on the walking dead. Up until a few days ago I was 2 seasons behind, now closer to 1

"Just trying to catch up on the walking dead. Up until a few days ago I was 2 seasons behind, now closer to 1"

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Cowboy. I've got four episodes to watch. Zombieface

On this day 1967 the BBC bans The Beatles' A Day in the Life because of drug references.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usNsCeOV4GM

The Beatles - A Day In The Life - YouTube

Jarvis Jocker

"Jarvis Jocker

"

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Peachy Peach. Are you saying I'm common? You took your time.

It's Cher's birthday today. Happy birthday, Cher!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsKbwR7WXN4

Cher - If I Could Turn Back Time (Official Music Video) - YouTube

"Jarvis Jocker

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Peachy Peach. Are you saying I'm common? You took your time."

Common? I wouldn't say so in the slightest, but you are certainly a people person

I did indeed. I just rocked B off to sleep with my dulcet tones. I don't think I'll be much longer myself.

"Jarvis Jocker

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Peachy Peach. Are you saying I'm common? You took your time.

Common? I wouldn't say so in the slightest, but you are certainly a people person

I did indeed. I just rocked B off to sleep with my dulcet tones. I don't think I'll be much longer myself. "

Did you see my reply on yesterday's nocturnal thread? There's a Meatloaf musical coming to Shrewsbury next month. I thought of you when I saw it advertised. I don't know if it's coming any closer to your neck of the woods.

"Jarvis Jocker

I did indeed. I just rocked B off to sleep with my dulcet tones. I don't think I'll be much longer myself.

Did you see my reply on yesterday's nocturnal thread? There's a Meatloaf musical coming to Shrewsbury next month. I thought of you when I saw it advertised. I don't know if it's coming any closer to your neck of the woods."

I missed it, I know, I'm rubbish. I don't just want to go Joshua, I NEED to!

That man is one of my idols

"Jarvis Jocker

Did you see my reply on yesterday's nocturnal thread? There's a Meatloaf musical coming to Shrewsbury next month. I thought of you when I saw it advertised. I don't know if it's coming any closer to your neck of the woods.

That man is one of my idols "

I know he is. Hey, there's always Shrewsbury. Up yer bum

"Jarvis Jocker

I know he is. Hey, there's always Shrewsbury. Up yer bum "

Birmingham on 30th this month, too short notice. Balls.

"Jarvis Jocker

I know he is. Hey, there's always Shrewsbury. Up yer bum

Birmingham on 30th this month, too short notice. Balls."

Balls.

Sweaty cheesy balls Jack, sweaty cheesy balls

How the fuck is it almost 2?

"How the fuck is it almost 2?

"

I think it's something to do with seconds. 2, seconds, get it? Nevermind.

Are you watching Game of Thrones?

"Are you watching Game of Thrones?"

I'm not, never seen an episode!

I’m with you on that one sister lol

"Are you watching Game of Thrones?

I'm not, never seen an episode! "

I can't get into it.

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, First. Smileyface

Steve Allen is on LBC, if you like that sort of thing.

» Add a new message to this topic