FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Laziness!

Laziness!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Now, I’ve become quite a lazy person as of late. I have no energy.

But I think I’ve just hit a new low.

Beside my TV is all my blue rays and DVDs. I also have Sky Q. I just sat and waited for a film to download on Sky Q instead of getting up and putting the very same blue ray on. Which would have saved time

What over lazy things have you done recently?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

what you going to be like at 9 months if youve no energy now you will need hoists to lift you from the bed to the sofa

"what you going to be like at 9 months if youve no energy now you will need hoists to lift you from the bed to the sofa "

Honestly I think I have every bad pregnancy side affect going

I feel faint most of the time and dizzy as well. I barely have a bump yet can’t lean forward too much so getting off the couch and out of bed is a struggle.

Hit a new low the other night, went to put my pants on and couldn’t bend to pull them up, and couldn’t lift my leg high enough either so my husband had to help me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm super lazy when I'm up north. I really need to get my shit together.....

"what you going to be like at 9 months if youve no energy now you will need hoists to lift you from the bed to the sofa

I feel faint most of the time and dizzy as well. I barely have a bump yet can’t lean forward too much so getting off the couch and out of bed is a struggle.

Hit a new low the other night, went to put my pants on and couldn’t bend to pull them up, and couldn’t lift my leg high enough either so my husband had to help me "

I was in hospital a lot of my pregnancy and was induced 8 weeks early so never really got a big bump. But my pregnancy was shit

"what you going to be like at 9 months if youve no energy now you will need hoists to lift you from the bed to the sofa

Hit a new low the other night, went to put my pants on and couldn’t bend to pull them up, and couldn’t lift my leg high enough either so my husband had to help me

I was in hospital a lot of my pregnancy and was induced 8 weeks early so never really got a big bump. But my pregnancy was shit"

Ive been in an out of hospital a fair bit as well. Can’t wait until he’s here, only got till September to wait

I spent 2 days in my car on here last week as i didnt want to work couldnt be arse

"I spent 2 days in my car on here last week as i didnt want to work couldnt be arse"

That’s bad!

"I spent 2 days in my car on here last week as i didnt want to work couldnt be arse

That’s bad!"

i know

I was in hospital a lot of my pregnancy and was induced 8 weeks early so never really got a big bump. But my pregnancy was shit

Ive been in an out of hospital a fair bit as well. Can’t wait until he’s here, only got till September to wait "

i had my son september and was in hospital the entire summer

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Ah, you're allowed to be lazy if you're preg, at least you've got a good excuse

Ive been in an out of hospital a fair bit as well. Can’t wait until he’s here, only got till September to wait

i had my son september and was in hospital the entire summer"

Oh no!

"Ah, you're allowed to be lazy if you're preg, at least you've got a good excuse

"

It’s a frequently used excuse

"Ah, you're allowed to be lazy if you're preg, at least you've got a good excuse

It’s a frequently used excuse "

Even when your no longer pregnant ??

It’s a frequently used excuse

Even when your no longer pregnant ?? "

‘Aw babe I can’t do that, recovering from pregnancy’

» Add a new message to this topic