FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ive got 'A couple of things to ask.......

Ive got 'A couple of things to ask.......

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Evening to you all,Its been a while since ive posted anything in the forum rooms but anyways 'Here goes ....... As you all know in here but,I have a few kinks/fetishes,My biggest one is:Womens underwear/Lingerie.??.I have been into wearing:Womens very attractive & extremely Sexy underwear that they wear daily/On nights out.!!!!.'OR'the other name is:Lingerie.....I was very young when i got into wearing womens underwear.I love the feel of it when im wearing it aswel as,When i see a woman wearing it too.Its a very nice feeling of wearing but,Also seeing it on someone else.Anyways im on the look again,For some sexy thongs.???.In a size 12.Also im looking for a sheer teddysuit + a bodysuit.(Bodyshaper.),Hold ups aswel.?.It seems alot of things to be looking for but,I Very much look'FORWARD'to reading the messages from the single f.males aswel as the f.males in a relationship too.M+F.!!!.I'll pay for posting+packing & will give you my details & keep you upto date in when possible to sort it out.???.PRIVATE MESSAGE ME,Please for any other details,You might be wanting/looking for please.(The Other thing is:Is there anyone in & around"CWMBRAN"Area thats Awake & might be up for a meet with me now.I can accomodate & you can stay the night aswel.xxx.Please drop me a message xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic