By *aceytop OP   Woman  over a year ago

from a town near you

"just trollied the bin down the street,they collected em yesterday doh

heavy when they're full of wine bottles ain't they "

i will have you know i recycle,i fill them up from the tanker in the garden

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

My best friend fell over taking the dustbin out last night, it landed on top of her and she was covered in bottles. Shes hurt herself quite bad but i still cant get the image of her lying there covered in a wheeling bin out my head. Funny that you brought a wheely bin subject up

from a town near you

"My best friend fell over taking the dustbin out last night, it landed on top of her and she was covered in bottles. Shes hurt herself quite bad but i still cant get the image of her lying there covered in a wheeling bin out my head. Funny that you brought a wheely bin subject up"
i missed the collection last week as well

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If they collected them yesterday why do you still have it?? xx

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"My best friend fell over taking the dustbin out last night, it landed on top of her and she was covered in bottles. Shes hurt herself quite bad but i still cant get the image of her lying there covered in a wheeling bin out my head. Funny that you brought a wheely bin subject up"

Have you any friends that can do anything without harming themselves one way or another?

Or are you cursed?

from a town near you

"If they collected them yesterday why do you still have it?? xx "
cos i forgot and put it out tonight,keep up soapy

Bradford

"My best friend fell over taking the dustbin out last night, it landed on top of her and she was covered in bottles. Shes hurt herself quite bad but i still cant get the image of her lying there covered in a wheeling bin out my head. Funny that you brought a wheely bin subject upi missed the collection last week as well "

Oooooh weekly collections, how posh.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"My best friend fell over taking the dustbin out last night, it landed on top of her and she was covered in bottles. Shes hurt herself quite bad but i still cant get the image of her lying there covered in a wheeling bin out my head. Funny that you brought a wheely bin subject up

Have you any friends that can do anything without harming themselves one way or another?

Or are you cursed?"

Thinking about it dont think i have lol, ive rubbed off on them all

Bradford

"If they collected them yesterday why do you still have it?? xx cos i forgot and put it out tonight,keep up soapy"

It would be a lucky man who could keep up Soapy

Bradford

"My best friend fell over taking the dustbin out last night, it landed on top of her and she was covered in bottles. Shes hurt herself quite bad but i still cant get the image of her lying there covered in a wheeling bin out my head. Funny that you brought a wheely bin subject up

Or are you cursed?

Thinking about it dont think i have lol, ive rubbed off on them all"

you pervert lol

last time i rubbed off on a woman i got thrown off the bus

from a town near you

"My best friend fell over taking the dustbin out last night, it landed on top of her and she was covered in bottles. Shes hurt herself quite bad but i still cant get the image of her lying there covered in a wheeling bin out my head. Funny that you brought a wheely bin subject upi missed the collection last week as well

Oooooh weekly collections, how posh.

"

i have friends in high places

"If they collected them yesterday why do you still have it?? xx cos i forgot and put it out tonight,keep up soapy"

You keep up lol if they "collected your bin" yesterday how do you still have it today???

My sense of humour i'm afraid and it was lost xx

from a town near you

"If they collected them yesterday why do you still have it?? xx cos i forgot and put it out tonight,keep up soapy

You keep up lol if they "collected your bin" yesterday how do you still have it today???

My sense of humour i'm afraid and it was lost xx "

what can i say iv started on the winexx

Bradford

i'm loosing it too, it's getting exciting in here

"If they collected them yesterday why do you still have it?? xx cos i forgot and put it out tonight,keep up soapy

My sense of humour i'm afraid and it was lost xx what can i say iv started on the winexx"

The sad thing is im actually sober xx

from a town near you

My sense of humour i'm afraid and it was lost xx what can i say iv started on the winexx

The sad thing is im actually sober xx "

some of us were waiting for a swap and share pffft got fed up of waiting hic

Bradford

My sense of humour i'm afraid and it was lost xx what can i say iv started on the winexx

The sad thing is im actually sober xx some of us were waiting for a swap and share pffft got fed up of waiting hic "

The Offy said it'll be Monday before they get another tanker of red in.

from a town near you

The sad thing is im actually sober xx some of us were waiting for a swap and share pffft got fed up of waiting hic

The Offy said it'll be Monday before they get another tanker of red in. "

excuses excuses always excuses

» Add a new message to this topic