FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Emoji free Friday.... Can you do it?

Emoji free Friday.... Can you do it?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can you go do from now until midnight with using one single emoji?

Will the conversations be different?

If you're in just say and see what happens

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Hmm, would this include PM's as well?

I could but i wont

""

It matches your profile picture

how cute x

"I could but i wont"

T**t

"Hmm, would this include PM's as well? "

No just in here

"

It matches your profile picture

how cute x"

"Hmm, would this include PM's as well?

No just in here"

Was going to say no but then see just in here, maybe i can

Ya try and do something different in here and people don't want to know, I truly despair

Is there a prize if we manage it?

It's OK people you've been rescued, there is a 'person above' thread appeared,there hasn't been one since yesterday

"It's OK people you've been rescued, there is a 'person above' thread appeared,there hasn't been one since yesterday"

Excuse me Mr Riprock but there are people here willing to join in so if you wouldn't mind putting your toys back in the pram I'd like to know if there will be a reward other than just your respect.

"It's OK people you've been rescued, there is a 'person above' thread appeared,there hasn't been one since yesterday

Excuse me Mr Riprock but there are people here willing to join in so if you wouldn't mind putting your toys back in the pram I'd like to know if there will be a reward other than just your respect. "

Sorry I got lost in your 18 April picture,no prize sorry just for f...... Well I thought it would be fun but..

"It's OK people you've been rescued, there is a 'person above' thread appeared,there hasn't been one since yesterday

Excuse me Mr Riprock but there are people here willing to join in so if you wouldn't mind putting your toys back in the pram I'd like to know if there will be a reward other than just your respect.

Sorry I got lost in your 18 April picture,no prize sorry just for f...... Well I thought it would be fun but.."

But you only gave it 20 minutes. Now just you go perv me for a while and we'll see who else joins in. I would totally put a smilie face here to express my playful tone.

Sorry I got lost in your 18 April picture,no prize sorry just for f...... Well I thought it would be fun but..

But you only gave it 20 minutes. Now just you go perv me for a while and we'll see who else joins in. I would totally put a smilie face here to express my playful tone. "

I'm going for a swim now so I'm going to pop back on later (smiley face) say hi to the person above for me Ruby..... Snog

But you only gave it 20 minutes. Now just you go perv me for a while and we'll see who else joins in. I would totally put a smilie face here to express my playful tone. "

By *iddlesticksMan  over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

I’ll join in perving you for 20 mins. I could stretch it half hour if that’s ok.

But you only gave it 20 minutes. Now just you go perv me for a while and we'll see who else joins in. I would totally put a smilie face here to express my playful tone.

I’ll join in perving you for 20 mins. I could stretch it half hour if that’s ok. "

Her April 18 pic is superlative

I’ll join in perving you for 20 mins. I could stretch it half hour if that’s ok.

Her April 18 pic is superlative "

Get in the pool!

Get in the pool! "

I'm outside, a few minutes early,plus I can't go in the with an erection, hide your pics for 5 mins

Get in the pool!

I'm outside, a few minutes early,plus I can't go in the with an erection, hide your pics for 5 mins"

Do the back stroke and pretend you're a shark.

By *iddlesticksMan  over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

Get in the pool!

I'm outside, a few minutes early,plus I can't go in the with an erection, hide your pics for 5 mins

Do the back stroke and pretend you're a shark. "

Or a submarine. Up periscope.

Get in the pool!

Do the back stroke and pretend you're a shark. "

Like this

Get in the pool!

Or a submarine. Up periscope. "

Well it does have an eye......

Get in the pool!

Like this"

Mr Riprock are you pointing your penis at me?

» Add a new message to this topic