FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Verifying people they didn't fuck

Verifying people they didn't fuck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Should people be able to verify people they didn't fuck?

What if they met over a month ago? Should there be a time limit? They may have changed in that time.

How can they verify how good a fuck they are if they didn't fuck them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Awful language . You'd never see me use such vulgarity

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just lie

By *stellaWoman  over a year ago

London

Do you mean people verifying people as if they fucked but didn’t?

If not, it’s just a verification the person is real it doesn’t say it has to be a verification of fucking.

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

My understanding is that verifications are not about how good a fuck someone is. It’s a safety thing to verify that the person is who they say they are in their profile.

Surely a verification is just to say that person or couple is real? Anything else is just puffing egos (and yes, we’ve puffed our egos quite a bit )?

By *hewifeandiCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

We was under the impression that a verification was to verify that the person is who they claim to be.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Of course they should - a verification is about verifying someone is genuine and who they say they are NOT how good they are between the sheets (which is subjective and may vary in opinion from one person to another).

Fair point about verifying months after though although sticking to what the intent of a veri is supposed to be, then someone is as real a month down the line as they were a month previously I guess.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

I don't fuck everyone I verify.

In fact less than 10% of my veris are from people I've had sex with.

I meet lots of people at group socials, clubs, parties, events, even bumped into several at vanilla events

A veri doesn't have to be a graphic description of someone's sexual encounters, merely you met, they're who they say they are, you enjoyed their company.

By *alaciousCurvesWoman  over a year ago

Gainsborough

It's a verification, not a review. You're not reviewing their bedroom skills, you're verifying that the person is not a bridge dweller and is a real, genuine person.

Yes, if you meet someone and they are genuine, leave them a veri, it helps us all out.

By *omesticated_VixenWoman  over a year ago

sw London

As others have said, verifications are to verify that someone is genuine and who they say they are. Nothing to do with whst you did or didn't do with them x

I'd hate to know my rating on Fuckadvisor...

My veri's are all from HaveACoffee.com

By *arlo82Couple  over a year ago

the gym and random places

Erm you don't have to fuck to verify

We post all veris from coffee meet ups to, cam meets and then the full blown bedroom fun.

As has been said it just helps from a safety perspective to know the person is genuine.

By *arlo82Couple  over a year ago

the gym and random places

"I don't fuck everyone I verify.

I meet lots of people at group socials, clubs, parties, events, even bumped into several at vanilla events

A veri doesn't have to be a graphic description of someone's sexual encounters, merely you met, they're who they say they are, you enjoyed their company. "

Precisely this.....i mean jeezo I can count on 1 hand sex this year

Makes no odds

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I've verified plenty of people I haven't fucked but have just meet socially at a club.

I don't rate people's fucking abilities in a veri either. Just because I found them to be Good/Bad/In-between* doesn't mean they will show the same qualities with their next shag.

*delete as appropriate

** this is a tongue in cheek comment and anyone I have fucked shouldn't take this as casting aspersions on their technique.

"Should people be able to verify people they didn't fuck?

What if they met over a month ago? Should there be a time limit? They may have changed in that time.

How can they verify how good a fuck they are if they didn't fuck them?"

Changes in a month? That's a little drastic to be someone else entirely as some have mentioned verification are about safety, security and sanity the rest is open to interpretation. If verifications were to be solely for fucking, then most of us would be fucked.

"Do you mean people verifying people as if they fucked but didn’t?

If not, it’s just a verification the person is real it doesn’t say it has to be a verification of fucking. "

No, people are apparently using the verification system as 'proof' the person meets and will fuck.

I agree with your last sentence.

"It's a verification, not a review. You're not reviewing their bedroom skills, you're verifying that the person is not a bridge dweller and is a real, genuine person. "

Bridge dweller?

"Erm you don't have to fuck to verify "

Some people think we do.

"We post all veris from coffee meet ups to, cam meets and then the full blown bedroom fun.

As has been said it just helps from a safety perspective to know the person is genuine."

I've met people who are safe in a coffee shop and a bedroom. In the woods with an axe they were quite different.

But their veri said they were ok, so....

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"We post all veris from coffee meet ups to, cam meets and then the full blown bedroom fun.

As has been said it just helps from a safety perspective to know the person is genuine.

I've met people who are safe in a coffee shop and a bedroom. In the woods with an axe they were quite different.

But their veri said they were ok, so.... "

We said we were never going to speak of this again.

We said we were never going to speak of this again. "

You managed to escape... keep running......

In a town Fab forgot

We said we were never going to speak of this again.

You managed to escape... keep running...... "

I ran south, to the safety of the warmer climes.....

I never used to have a problem with fake veri's, but my view on this has shifted recently. I know ppl here who give and receive fake veri's frequently and while it can be funny and a joke and genuinely playful innocent behaviour etc I think there are some ppl with a hell of a lot of fake veri's and questionable integrity, especially when you start to look at the veri trail.....

However, imho, veri's don't need to have anything to do with fucking, I usually avoid the graphic details when leaving a veri myself, and any veri's I do leave are for the person I've met, as a thank you, and not intended as endorsement. Do you meet someone just because they gave someone else the best orgasms ever or do you enjoy the accompanying decent conversation, honesty, kindness and giggles?

Place is fucked up innit....

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

The first time i joined this site back in 2016 i was messaged by a fella telling me he’d verify me if i verified him. I refused as i’d just left another site due to a dodgy meet with a fella who was extremely odd (in a potential crackpot kinda way) and i felt unsafe with him. Turns out his veries had been fake!

I wouldn’t do it. If somebody went on to meet that person and (god forbid) anything bad happened to them.....doesn’t bear thinking about.

"We was under the impression that a verification was to verify that the person is who they claim to be."

Indeed it is.

What it isn't supposed to be is a performance rating system

By *xperimentalistMan  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

I wouldn't give a verification that was about someone's abilities, what went on between us would be private. It would merely to say that they were real and not a complete fruitloop

"I never used to have a problem with fake veri's, but my view on this has shifted recently. I know ppl here who give and receive fake veri's frequently and while it can be funny and a joke and genuinely playful innocent behaviour etc I think there are some ppl with a hell of a lot of fake veri's and questionable integrity, especially when you start to look at the veri trail.....

However, imho, veri's don't need to have anything to do with fucking, I usually avoid the graphic details when leaving a veri myself, and any veri's I do leave are for the person I've met, as a thank you, and not intended as endorsement. Do you meet someone just because they gave someone else the best orgasms ever or do you enjoy the accompanying decent conversation, honesty, kindness and giggles?

Place is fucked up innit.... "

What do you mean fake veris? As in they didn't really meet, or saying that the person was an amazing fuck when they were crap?

"I wouldn't give a verification that was about someone's abilities, what went on between us would be private. It would merely to say that they were real and not a complete fruitloop "

I've got veris that say I'm not a complete fruitloop. Make of that what you will.

By *alaciousCurvesWoman  over a year ago

Gainsborough

"It's a verification, not a review. You're not reviewing their bedroom skills, you're verifying that the person is not a bridge dweller and is a real, genuine person.

Bridge dweller? "

Bridge dweller = Troll

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

"I'd hate to know my rating on Fuckadvisor...

My veri's are all from HaveACoffee.com"

Friend zoning they call that

What if a person has 30+ social veris and none of them are fucks. Should they be kicked off the site?

"I never used to have a problem with fake veri's, but my view on this has shifted recently. I know ppl here who give and receive fake veri's frequently and while it can be funny and a joke and genuinely playful innocent behaviour etc I think there are some ppl with a hell of a lot of fake veri's and questionable integrity, especially when you start to look at the veri trail.....

What do you mean fake veris? As in they didn't really meet, or saying that the person was an amazing fuck when they were crap?

"

Non-meet veri's, ppl who only just chat verifying other chatters or forumites as a meet etc....

In a town Fab forgot

Non-meet veri's, ppl who only just chat verifying other chatters or forumites as a meet etc.... "

How on earth could you possibly know that?

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I haven't read the thread, apologies for any repeat.

I'm fairly sure I haven't fucked you, OP. Maybe I did. It was dark in that club.

Nearly all mine are social. They’re just to prove someone is genuine aren’t they? I wouldn’t display or leave anyone explicit ones anyway.

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

"Nearly all mine are social. They’re just to prove someone is genuine aren’t they? I wouldn’t display or leave anyone explicit ones anyway. "

I do think you should be able to verify without playing. Playing isn't all verification is about.

However, I do think a more granular system of verification might be a bonus. Perhaps a tickbox that defines what sort of meet was involved.

Next I'll have to get a letter off my mum

If verifications had expiry dates and unless you had up to date veris you couldn’t post on the forum you wouldn’t be receiving my marvellous gems of wisdom.

#Time-wasting-shit-swinging-wank-shaft

One persons perfect fuck won’t necessarily be the next persons. So I take all veris with a pinch of salt. Better to find out for yourself.

"It's a verification, not a review. You're not reviewing their bedroom skills, you're verifying that the person is not a bridge dweller and is a real, genuine person. "

Exactly what I was thinking

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

I thought a veri was just basically "Yes this is the person in the photo" and any other details were optional.

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

Im happy with veris that confirm that the person or people turned up as arranged, and matched the description in their profile.

I don't need to know exactly what happened.

By *el71Couple  over a year ago

Preston

Totally with you on that. It's not how good a lay they are, it's to say they are who they say they are.

"I haven't read the thread, apologies for any repeat.

I'm fairly sure I haven't fucked you, OP. Maybe I did. It was dark in that club.

"

Don't panic, you didn't.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

We socially verify.....then fuck..,

"I do think you should be able to verify without playing. Playing isn't all verification is about.

However, I do think a more granular system of verification might be a bonus. Perhaps a tickbox that defines what sort of meet was involved."

Back of Aldi

Gangbang

Caravan

Club dark room

Starbucks

Non-meet veri's, ppl who only just chat verifying other chatters or forumites as a meet etc.... "

How do you know they've never met?

"I do think you should be able to verify without playing. Playing isn't all verification is about.

However, I do think a more granular system of verification might be a bonus. Perhaps a tickbox that defines what sort of meet was involved.

Back of Aldi

Gangbang

Caravan

Club dark room

Starbucks "

I meant more along the gradient of how serious the meet was.

In passing

Social

Play

Non-meet veri's, ppl who only just chat verifying other chatters or forumites as a meet etc....

How do you know they've never met? "

How does one know anything and even when one does know is it right to tell the whole of fab and start a shit storm for other users...? I know what I know and that's all... The point I was making wasn't about method, more the results and their impact...

By *wingin CatMan  over a year ago

London

I think that's a very superficial and narrow-minded way of looking at verifications. Verifications aren't, and shouldn't be, a score chart of how many fucks you've had, but more that the person who's met you can vouch for your genuineness.

Fuck knows

How does one know anything and even when one does know is it right to tell the whole of fab and start a shit storm for other users...? I know what I know and that's all... The point I was making wasn't about method, more the results and their impact..."

Why would showing a veri start a shit storm?

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

[Removed by poster at 17/05/19 20:27:35]

How does one know anything and even when one does know is it right to tell the whole of fab and start a shit storm for other users...? I know what I know and that's all... The point I was making wasn't about method, more the results and their impact...

Why would showing a veri start a shit storm?"

Well one example could be where someone has bailed on Person A, and given an untrue reason so they could meet person B and still keep person A sweet.

Person B then drops a veri on the night and boom, shit storm

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

We have met twice at socials, albeit 5 years apart, but I would still like to get jiggy with you

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Why would showing a veri start a shit storm?"

There must be some very jealous and insecure people on here?

How does one know anything and even when one does know is it right to tell the whole of fab and start a shit storm for other users...? I know what I know and that's all... The point I was making wasn't about method, more the results and their impact..."

Got it

Why would showing a veri start a shit storm?"

Stick, wrong end.....

...put it down now

Got it "

"What if a person has 30+ social veris and none of them are fucks. Should they be kicked off the site?"

Fuck me, the forums would be empty

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"What if a person has 30+ social veris and none of them are fucks. Should they be kicked off the site?

Fuck me, the forums would be empty "

Forumites are the only people that I fuck

99% of who i've verified I haven't actually fucked

By *ired_upMan  over a year ago

ashton

I wish someone would do this for me. So many people say they will but they don't verify from socials/online.

Bugger.. am I supposed to verify I've had sex?!? I'm doing this all wrong...

"Bugger.. am I supposed to verify I've had sex?!? I'm doing this all wrong... "

I think my avatar kinda shows that my love....

No they’re verifying that they’re genuine individuals who they’ve communicated with, the verifications don’t come with a tick box interpret what you wish from them

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I wish someone would do this for me. So many people say they will but they don't verify from socials/online.

"

Most people get a veri if they attend a social

I've had random offers to verify that they've met me when they have hardly even spoke to me

"I've had random offers to verify that they've met me when they have hardly even spoke to me "

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"I've had random offers to verify that they've met me when they have hardly even spoke to me "

I don't understand why anyone would do this. Why would you message someone you don't know to offer that? Is it from women, men, men pretending to be women or what?

But their veri said they were ok, so.... "

How come people keep saying axe when implying danger...me personally I'd much prefer to use a knife but managed so far to keep that out of my veris...oh damn just realised let the cat out the bag now

Why would showing a veri start a shit storm?

Well one example could be where someone has bailed on Person A, and given an untrue reason so they could meet person B and still keep person A sweet.

Person B then drops a veri on the night and boom, shit storm"

Good point

How come people keep saying axe when implying danger...me personally I'd much prefer to use a knife but managed so far to keep that out of my veris...oh damn just realised let the cat out the bag now "

So many people weighing in with narrow minded opinions on what a verification are about

How you use the verification system is up to the individual

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I worry FAR more about people who think verifications are a form of guarantee.

They mean NOTHING. Except the verifyer is supposed to be saying - The person I am verifying is as they say on profile e.g. male 40 ish.......... the rest of any veri is subjective.

Oh ....and Don't pass him by is a cliche NOT a command.

"I don't fuck everyone I verify.

A veri doesn't have to be a graphic description of someone's sexual encounters, merely you met, they're who they say they are, you enjoyed their company. "

and you're still alive

"My understanding is that verifications are not about how good a fuck someone is. It’s a safety thing to verify that the person is who they say they are in their profile. "

This! I would never ever put any details on a veri ... plus what one person thinks is good sex might not be to the next!

"I worry FAR more about people who think verifications are a form of guarantee.

They mean NOTHING. Except the verifyer is supposed to be saying - The person I am verifying is as they say on profile e.g. male 40 ish.......... the rest of any veri is subjective.

"

Yup

I can never get my head around why so many people on here are so obsessed with the veri nonsense

They mean naff all!

In a town Fab forgot

Sometimes I wish there was a lamp post emoji.

It would save some people an awful lot of time writing verifications.

"Sometimes I wish there was a lamp post emoji.

It would save some people an awful lot of time writing verifications. "

"I worry FAR more about people who think verifications are a form of guarantee.

Yup

I can never get my head around why so many people on here are so obsessed with the veri nonsense

They mean naff all!"

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

It would save some people an awful lot of time writing verifications. "

Oh I quite enjoy reading a story of veris - it's nice seeing how things develop between people and the changes in veris as they grow closer, meet each other again etc. Lamp post pissing can be sweet.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I like the very feature..... but only cos it means that the person is a meeter and not a agoraphobic on a keyboard.

In a town Fab forgot

It would save some people an awful lot of time writing verifications.

Oh I quite enjoy reading a story of veris - it's nice seeing how things develop between people and the changes in veris as they grow closer, meet each other again etc. Lamp post pissing can be sweet."

Oh you soft romantic sossige you.

I wouldn't never ever do that

#youknowwhoyouare

» Add a new message to this topic