FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fabilitus is a thing

Fabilitus is a thing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Call me downright weird but I've got a tendency to overthink and over analyse things... its works to my advantage some times, and it hardly ever rains in my own little bubble, but anyway,

Fabilitus is the condition every man and probably woman goes through on this site it seems, you spend 4/5 weeks frantically chasing down as many lovely women as you can getting so excited when someone messages you back, and then it'll either break you or make you;

Break you: you get so wound up about 'entitled' women who are quite rightly very picky about who they chat to, start ranting and raving and generally being a dick

Or

Make you: you keep a cool head, realise what's going on and just be chill about it, get involved with the forums, maybe strike gold and get a social meet, you get a veri in person and you jump into the world of pleasure that is fabswingers...

Just throwing my 6 pence out there because it was bugging my mind, am I crazy or just not sleeping enough because of this wonderful place?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think you've pretty much nailed it

P

"I think you've pretty much nailed it

P"

I've nailed something that's for sure by joing here... probably the last bloody nail in my coffin

P

I've nailed something that's for sure by joing here... probably the last bloody nail in my coffin "

Ha! Only if you act a cunt, I reckon you'll be alright tho.

Don't make me eat my words or I'll be the final nail!

P

I don't think women have the same reaction, some of us turn into those self entitled stuck up women.

P

I've nailed something that's for sure by joing here... probably the last bloody nail in my coffin

P"

Apparently I struggle with the count bit... even when I'm blackout d*unk I fail to get into fights, I just apologise for being a mess and buy people pizza

P

P

Apparently I struggle with the count bit... even when I'm blackout d*unk I fail to get into fights, I just apologise for being a mess and buy people pizza "

Pizza is good.

Uncunty is good (unless you're a professional cunt like moi)

Keep up the winningness

P

P

Apparently I struggle with the count bit... even when I'm blackout d*unk I fail to get into fights, I just apologise for being a mess and buy people pizza

Pizza is good.

Uncunty is good (unless you're a professional cunt like moi)

Keep up the winningness "

But it means I'm always poor and hungover because I never say no to alcohol... then I get the tequila out and it all goes to shit!

» Add a new message to this topic