Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aomilatte OP   Couple  over a year ago

Midlands

Great article, funny comments

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rnortholtMan  over a year ago

E Suffolk

Nah - cut and paste job.

Only joking, but it could have been garnered from the forums here with the do's and don'ts.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is there any way of reading it without having to associate with the Daily Mail?

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

"Is there any way of reading it without having to associate with the Daily Mail? "

You'll probably see something about it in the Brexit threads in Politics

"Is there any way of reading it without having to associate with the Daily Mail? "

Just read it and get over yourself

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"Is there any way of reading it without having to associate with the Daily Mail?

Just read it and get over yourself"

"funny comments "

For anyone who hasn't read the article, you don't have to be Nostradamus or visit the Oracle of Delphi to work out what they said. So predictable, that Ivan Pavlov wouldn't have to start a new branch of research.

To say the projections of the muggles are, boring, tiresome, predictable and ignorant is an understatement.

I can't bring myself to even type the name of that rag.

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

"Is there any way of reading it without having to associate with the Daily Mail? I can't bring myself to even type the name of that rag. "

What’s so wrong about reading the Daily Mail and why are so many so vociferous in voicing their dislike? Is it an attempt to appear smart or what?

"Is there any way of reading it without having to associate with the Daily Mail? I can't bring myself to even type the name of that rag.

What’s so wrong about reading the Daily Mail and why are so many so vociferous in voicing their dislike? Is it an attempt to appear smart or what? "

No. It's just garbage.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Is there any way of reading it without having to associate with the Daily Mail? I can't bring myself to even type the name of that rag.

What’s so wrong about reading the Daily Mail and why are so many so vociferous in voicing their dislike? Is it an attempt to appear smart or what? "

Mention the Sun , they get even angrier then

Tbh I would tho

She's hot

She absolutely is but she writes for The Daily Mail so she's not no chance

Maldon

What’s so wrong about reading the Daily Mail and why are so many so vociferous in voicing their dislike? Is it an attempt to appear smart or what? No. It's just garbage."

You think it’s garbage. Fine so you don’t read it. Millions do and for some reason get judged. I just don’t get it.

"Is there any way of reading it without having to associate with the Daily Mail?

I can't bring myself to even type the name of that rag. "

What rag?

"Great article, funny comments "

When I read it last night the people commenting didn't seem keen to swing.

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

What’s so wrong about reading the Daily Mail and why are so many so vociferous in voicing their dislike? Is it an attempt to appear smart or what? No. It's just garbage.

You think it’s garbage. Fine so you don’t read it. Millions do and for some reason get judged. I just don’t get it. "

The daily fail is well known for printing inaccuracies and lies to further their right wing agenda. This is why a lot of people avoid it like the plague (me included).

What’s so wrong about reading the Daily Mail and why are so many so vociferous in voicing their dislike? Is it an attempt to appear smart or what? No. It's just garbage.

You think it’s garbage. Fine so you don’t read it. Millions do and for some reason get judged. I just don’t get it. "

I don't see anyone judging readers of that paper. Just folk expressing their dislike of it.

Maldon

What’s so wrong about reading the Daily Mail and why are so many so vociferous in voicing their dislike? Is it an attempt to appear smart or what? Mention the Sun , they get even angrier then "

Strange isn’t it? I choose not to buy the Sun, I know people that do but would never dream of criticising them.

How many self proclaimed superior beings that seem to revel in sneering at readers of certain papers, if alone in a rail carriage, wouldn’t pick up and read these papers if left on the seat?

Aylesbury

What’s so wrong about reading the Daily Mail and why are so many so vociferous in voicing their dislike? Is it an attempt to appear smart or what? Mention the Sun , they get even angrier then

Strange isn’t it? I choose not to buy the Sun, I know people that do but would never dream of criticising them.

How many self proclaimed superior beings that seem to revel in sneering at readers of certain papers, if alone in a rail carriage, wouldn’t pick up and read these papers if left on the seat? "

I wouldn't, I'd rather read the metro

What’s so wrong about reading the Daily Mail and why are so many so vociferous in voicing their dislike? Is it an attempt to appear smart or what? Mention the Sun , they get even angrier then "

I think you'll find a lot of the anger regarding The Sc*m is justified after their 'reporting' of 'The Truth' regarding Hillsborough.

"Tbh I would tho"

I wouldn't read The Daily Mail.

Who the fuck reads the daily fail?

Tory right wing racist piece of shit rag !

"Who the fuck reads the daily fail?

Tory right wing racist piece of shit rag !"

I read it online.

I read the mail online.

How anyone could read the Guardian is beyond me, toilet paper right there

"I read the mail online.

How anyone could read the Guardian is beyond me, toilet paper right there "

I like the fishing section.

By *100Man  over a year ago

Essex

Well I'm a daily sport man myself it has all the news and knockers I need

The comments section is hilarious!

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Woke

Like the people that slag of Jeremy Kyle

Maldon

"Who the fuck reads the daily fail?

Tory right wing racist piece of shit rag !"

How is it racist? And how would you know if you don’t read it? While we’re at it- what do you mean ‘fail ‘?

Gammon

Maldon

"Gammon"

No idea?

By *stellaWoman  over a year ago

London

Ghastly paper.

Dunno what ur on about

Aylesbury

"Gammon

No idea?"

"Gammon" is a slur to suggest that far right people are generally overweight and ruddy faced middle aged men. Hence gammon.

Maldon

"Gammon

No idea?

"Gammon" is a slur to suggest that far right people are generally overweight and ruddy faced middle aged men. Hence gammon."

I know that, just don’t get the relevance?

Aylesbury

"Gammon

No idea?

"Gammon" is a slur to suggest that far right people are generally overweight and ruddy faced middle aged men. Hence gammon.

I know that, just don’t get the relevance? "

The daily "fail", a tabloid known for printing inaccuracies or just lies (hence the fail, because it fails so hard when it comes to credible journalism).

I believe that she was calling you a gammon, based on you political leanings (whether you fit the description or not).

Maldon

"Gammon

No idea?

I know that, just don’t get the relevance?

The daily "fail", a tabloid known for printing inaccuracies or just lies (hence the fail, because it fails so hard when it comes to credible journalism).

I believe that she was calling you a gammon, based on you political leanings (whether you fit the description or not)."

But she has no idea of my political leanings or indeed if I have any. I suspect she chose to simply to throw out an easy insult rather than answer my questions.

Who gives a flying fuck

Just left my comment and ready for the red arrows to come flying at me

Loved reading the comments more than the actual article!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'm not soiling myself with that awful media oulet

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I personally find people who call it the 'Daily Fail' as much of failures themselves as they never say what News Paper they do read, probably because they don't read any! And DON'T say The Metro as each area is different and is full as as much local shit as any other newspaper.

By *rnortholtMan  over a year ago

E Suffolk

Probably dates back to it's pro facist leanings in the run up to second world war.

You think it’s garbage. Fine so you don’t read it. Millions do and for some reason get judged. I just don’t get it.

Probably dates back to it's pro facist leanings in the run up to second world war. "

It’s conveniently forgotten that the Daily Mirror supported similar views. It run a headline in 1934 stating “Give the blackshirts a hand”.

However, those with a left leaning seem to forget this.

» Add a new message to this topic