FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > hOW WOULD YOU FIND SOMEONE ?

hOW WOULD YOU FIND SOMEONE ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uckoo clock OP   Couple  over a year ago

Merseyside

I am trying to find someone i have lost touch with and not seen for thirty years and have no idea where they might be.

Trying to find them using facebook came to mind but if that was unsucesful any other ideas ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rs and mr sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

Boldon

"I am trying to find someone i have lost touch with and not seen for thirty years and have no idea where they might be.

Trying to find them using facebook came to mind but if that was unsucesful any other ideas ?"

Friends reunited???

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

If a schoolfreiend see if there is an old girls/boys site

By *weet DevilMan  over a year ago

dukinfield

have you tried to googgle there name ? that sometimes works facbook or any other network sites another good way is friends reunited good luck

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

if you cant find them using the normal methods ie friends reunited ect and you really do want to contact them try the salvation army

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

not so easy if its a female what with name changes with marriage etc.

Maybe they dont want to be found!?. It is not always a happy ending you no when trying to tack people down after a long time. Sometimes theres a reason why they moved on in the first place

Sorry dont mean to put this thread down. Just speaking from a professional purpose thats all

"I am trying to find someone i have lost touch with and not seen for thirty years and have no idea where they might be.

Trying to find them using facebook came to mind but if that was unsucesful any other ideas ?"

If you have a name you can go through electoral roles. Also if you have other information like last location, place and year born and family you should be able to come up with something.

» Add a new message to this topic