FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Circumcised

Circumcised

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you think there would enough demand on the site to justify having "circumcised?" as a search criteria?

It could be used by members specifically looking for circumcised guys but equally by those who would prefer to exclude them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *illing2016Man  over a year ago

Stourbridge

Not bothered really - like its no skin off my nose

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

Not for me.

I'm more interested in the person, not the presence (or not) of a foreskin.

By *exycpl01Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

My wife prefers a cut cock

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fab had just that planned...but scrapped due to cuts..

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was snipped as a kid so can’t compare but the wife enjoys one with a fore skin to her it’s a novelty lol

It would help filter out that annoying man who messages everyone repeatedly to ask if they mind him being circumcised.

By *edonisthenryMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

I think it is a very good idea to have this as an extra search criteria but how to contact Fabswingers to introduce it? Henry

"I think it is a very good idea to have this as an extra search criteria but how to contact Fabswingers to introduce it? Henry"

We need someone with balls ..

"It would help filter out that annoying man who messages everyone repeatedly to ask if they mind him being circumcised."

He messaged you too? He has messaged me so many times . Same message every time .

"It would help filter out that annoying man who messages everyone repeatedly to ask if they mind him being circumcised.

He messaged you too? He has messaged me so many times . Same message every time . "

Yep. First time I was suckered into it. I just block him now. After at least 3 years he needs some new material.

By *ion xxMan  over a year ago

coventry

When i was about 11, the family were sitting round the table having dinner and Mum turned to me and asked if i had to much skin on my willy....I died on the spot, older brother and sisters were wetting themselves laughing and Dad just looked stunned.

"It would help filter out that annoying man who messages everyone repeatedly to ask if they mind him being circumcised.

He messaged you too? He has messaged me so many times . Same message every time .

Yep. First time I was suckered into it. I just block him now. After at least 3 years he needs some new material."

I agree

Im cut. And bloody hate it. Wish i could have it back.

"Im cut. And bloody hate it. Wish i could have it back."

May I ask why?

I'm not cut but curious to know why you feel this way.

Yep. First time I was suckered into it. I just block him now. After at least 3 years he needs some new material."

And me I've lost count over the years of how many times he has asked me what I think of his cock. He must have a very boring life

"Im cut. And bloody hate it. Wish i could have it back."

When did you have it done. I was about four and it was for medical reasons as a kid at school I felt odd one out as never knew anyone else who had it cut.

When I showed it too my wife for the first time many many years ago she said she loved it so it has never been an issue since for me or her

"Im cut. And bloody hate it. Wish i could have it back.

When did you have it done. I was about four and it was for medical reasons as a kid at school I felt odd one out as never knew anyone else who had it cut.

When I showed it too my wife for the first time many many years ago she said she loved it so it has never been an issue since for me or her "

Hi. I had it done on medical grounds. Believe it or not i cant have a full blow job and somtimes full sex as its so bloody sensative when i come it hurts.

Mine is neither, i have a mild hypospadias which gives it a foreskin not joined underneath. So it looks like cut but has a gathering of foreskin like a cap on top.

"It would help filter out that annoying man who messages everyone repeatedly to ask if they mind him being circumcised."

Think he's popped into my inbox many a time too, always the same message

» Add a new message to this topic