FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > You know when

You know when

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You've had a really hard day at work dealing with dippy guvonors and you get home,shower and relax and then that thought creeps into your mind...........................

God im just really in the mood for a lady to come to my flat in london and both enjoy each others company and more maybe lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nah

never think that hun.

i dont live in london and prefer men

"Nah

never think that hun.

i dont live in london and prefer men "

Ok lol lets put the shoe on the other foot have you ever come home mid week and felt like this

"You've had a really hard day at work dealing with dippy guvonors and you get home,shower and relax and then that thought creeps into your mind...........................

God im just really in the mood for a lady to come to my flat in london and both enjoy each others company and more maybe lol "

So, you're horny and want some lady fun huh? Well, why didn't ya say so in the first place.... in the Meets and Parties forum.

"Nah

never think that hun.

i dont live in london and prefer men

Ok lol lets put the shoe on the other foot have you ever come home mid week and felt like this "

YUP.feeling like that tonite as it happens, so had some wine, watched neil diamond on the i player and now on here

says it all really dont it

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"You've had a really hard day at work dealing with dippy guvonors and you get home,shower and relax and then that thought creeps into your mind...........................

God im just really in the mood for a lady to come to my flat in london and both enjoy each others company and more maybe lol

So, you're horny and want some lady fun huh? Well, why didn't ya say so in the first place.... in the Meets and Parties forum. "

You can MEET people on here???

So, you're horny and want some lady fun huh? Well, why didn't ya say so in the first place.... in the Meets and Parties forum.

You can MEET people on here???"

Corse ya can! It's a contact site innit.

is it ?????

jesus !!! no wonder me singing gone to crap

"is it ?????

jesus !!! no wonder me singing gone to crap "

Apparently so but not so much for fellas on here as theres absolutly milwions of us on here so lessens the poaibility of meets lol and more men do meets at the drop of a hat as opposed to ladies and couples

Now dont start as i cant find me violin

ive stuck it the spare room (junk)

"Now dont start as i cant find me violin

ive stuck it the spare room (junk) "

» Add a new message to this topic