FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > i love how...

i love how...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *els_Bells OP   Woman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

Some posters on here say what Im thinking, but im not brave enough to say it yet.

So thank you to those who say it.

Im sure there will be people who moan about this thread but hey ho each to theor own.

Just wish I had the balls to post what I was thinking instead of sitting quiet in the corner.

I know we all have different opinions on some things, but feel I am not qualified/experienced nor have the right to post. So I take my hat off to those who are constant in their views.

And yes I've had a drink... Hic

Cheers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

just post what you think

my way of thinking is if someones going to get offended by something i say on here they probably not going to like me in real life so saves them mailing me

By *hagginhaggisCouple  over a year ago

aberdeen

"Some posters on here say what Im thinking, but im not brave enough to say it yet.

Im sure there will be people who moan about this thread but hey ho each to theor own.

Just wish I had the balls to post what I was thinking instead of sitting quiet in the corner.

I know we all have different opinions on some things, but feel I am not qualified/experienced nor have the right to post. So I take my hat off to those who are constant in their views.

Cheers "

+1

By *ovable roguesCouple  over a year ago

GATESHEAD

lol good on you

at the end of the day that is the whole point of the forums but i get where you are coming from as we feel exactly the same

xx

Im constant in my views... But I choose when to post on an internet forum...;-);-)

Just post

If peeps don't like it they don't like it

Don't really matter we can't all agree on everything and that's what it's all about

What everyone thinks and feels xx

"Some posters on here say what Im thinking, but im not brave enough to say it yet.

Cheers "

oh stop frettin and giz a drink

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Cheers "

post and be dammed i do

though of course only within forum rules

I love how I don't drink or do any drugs, very very rarely even take a tablet for a headache and my blood test results show my liver is inflamed.

"I love how I don't drink or do any drugs, very very rarely even take a tablet for a headache and my blood test results show my liver is inflamed."

"I love how I don't drink or do any drugs, very very rarely even take a tablet for a headache and my blood test results show my liver is inflamed."

Is this a cunning way of saying, 'do what you want cos you're damned if you do and damned if you don't'? x

"just post what you think

my way of thinking is if someones going to get offended by something i say on here they probably not going to like me in real life so saves them mailing me "

+1

I used to type and delete all the time but now I don't. we can be like marmite, either love us or hate us, but as nymphs says your only going to meet the ones that like the person that you are anyway.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"just post what you think

my way of thinking is if someones going to get offended by something i say on here they probably not going to like me in real life so saves them mailing me

+1

I used to type and delete all the time but now I don't. we can be like marmite, either love us or hate us, but as nymphs says your only going to meet the ones that like the person that you are anyway. "

which is so much better

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Just post away, as long as you dont make personal attacks on people.

I remember my very first post on a forum, cant remember what it was about but i know i was scared when i typed it and it was something nonconsequental

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Cheers

post and be dammed i do

though of course only within forum rules "

tend to agree..

get stuck in..

yes folk will disagree with you but that is life, worry not about it..

enjoy..

I use to worry about posting now I just get stuck in, will admit to having to step away sometimes and then go back when I have thought about it as my first response could have resulted in a ban.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't!

Get posting

I understand where you are coming from when you mention the words qualification and experience, as a newbie, it must be daunting but you will soon get used to it. Must admit, I am particular on what I post on, I do watch now what I am saying and prefer sometimes not to post or say very little, just think its best that way

I do not participate in every subject/topic on here, as I am fully aware that my views and opinions may not bold well with others.

I usually say what I want to say, in a respectful manner so as not to cause offence.

If peeps don't like it, it is their problem, not mine.

I am a lot more diplomatic on-line than off-line, that's for certain!

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

It's always perhaps best to be honest which of course includes thoughts and additions to website forums.

We always try and remain polite even if not in agreement with a certain issue.

It's interesting looking at others answers and remarks in their threads.

Not all are being themselves and show only what they want others to see which is their perogative.

It has to be said though as a newcomer to the site it can offend others and by that steer clear of them. Arrogance and self righteousness are very offputting to us. Some find it sexy though no doubt

By *els_Bells OP   Woman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

Thank you everyone, I was a lil merry and wanted to try and get my point across.

I hope I dont come across as arrogant as I am far from it, nor would I personally attack someone on her.

And Bussy, I wish you'd taken the drink as my head hurts this morning!

Oh and it was meant to say consistent rather than constant

I never intend to offend but accept that I may have. I wouldn't feel happy if I found out I had though.

I do give my opinion on whatever subject I want to. Its not a deciding factor for me whether others won't like what I have to say, there's no point in debate if you can't do so freely. But I'd like to think that I put my point across in a respectful manner. I make mistakes and fail sometimes.

I am free in apologising if I get it wrong. Sometimes things go on in private messaging that I am unaware of.

But what I won't ever do, is follow the crowd because its easier than stand up and express an opinion. Even if the whole forum disagrees with me, I would listen to counter arguments but if I still felt the same I would not back down.

I would like to think I am more diplomatic in person. The written word can be misconstrued but I believe I have better communication skills in person. If I felt someone was trying to put me down and offended me face to face and I felt it worthy of a response (people making sarky comments about appearance or rubbish like that rarely is), then I have no problem dealing with it. But that's more of a work skill that I've developed and I need it at times as the buggers would try and walk all over me.

To the OP, get stuck in and post on what you wish, within site rules as you will receive a sanction if you don't and the mods do a good job in sifting all that out. It doesn't matter if you get facts wrong, its not an intelligence contest, its solely opinion based. The most important thing is that you are having fun.

"I love how I don't drink or do any drugs, very very rarely even take a tablet for a headache and my blood test results show my liver is inflamed.

Is this a cunning way of saying, 'do what you want cos you're damned if you do and damned if you don't'? x"

Pretty much, I drank a little when i was a teenager but had that one night that actually puts you off and stuck to it by never drinking again. Now I have an enlarged liver and they dont have a clue why. I feel like crap as im tired more than usual, dont think 2hrs on kinect sports helped.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I do say my own thoughts, sometimes it will agree with the masses sometimes not. I wont agree/disagree to be popular. Cant help myself from posting on nearly everything except politics and football threads though, although ive noticed on a couple of politics ones ive thrown my twopence worth in. Dont know if ive offended anyone or not i cant say as though ive thought about it much, i know sometimes when something riles me i have to be careful to stay within the rules. But my fingers have a mind of my own and are not connected to my brain lol

My attitude to posting is, if you wouldn't say it to someones face, probably best not to say it to their internet persona... however, I am a gobby mare that will say pretty much what she thinks to someones face any how.... its lovely to have you here, new people keep things fresh and interesting, so welcome, and post away!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i think jemima used the phrase i was going to.... post and be damned...

as long as you say something you would be prepared to say in person, and to back up an opinion, then the more opinions that are on the forums the better....

you are never going to like or be liked by everyone.. so as long as you are true to yourself, that is the main thing.....

» Add a new message to this topic