FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ever texted the wrong person?

Ever texted the wrong person?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had been texting back and fore to a woman I was meeting last night during the day. This included a little sexy talk and her telling me about her bath and the underwear she was wearing, nothing really explicit this time, thank goodness lol.

Anyway, for some unknown reason, my blackberry decide to forward it to The CEO of our company!!!! Thanks goodness we know each other, he texted back....Very interesting and have a great night!lol...bugger, I will be bright red and next managemnt meeting which he chairs!

But my Geordie mate was worse, I'm a Boro supporter and a few years ago we beat Newcastle, so he sent me a text calling me a "fucking C**ting Wanker and arsehole and he hoped my head would catch fire"....but he was pissed and sent it to his boss also by mistake....she was not happy!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Done this tooooo many times to mention lol with some dire results. lol

Only the once....

Texted my Mum after a meet!

Enough said lol...

I have done this once, was texting a really naughty message with my then girlfriend, I only sent it to my Dad, I was lucky though because at that time he rarely switched his phone on, 1 week later I got a text report to say it was not received, phew.

Have sent a few more text to the wrong people but not as bad as that could have been.

In my early swinging days I was seeing two girls at the same time, unbeknown to each other I might add, and of course, you guessed it, I text one thinking it was the other. The words 'castrate' 'wanker' and 'asshole' were used and that's when I decided that swinging and text messages ought to be monitored very closely lol

By *ton DiamondWoman  over a year ago

Slough/Windsor

I was meeting a guy for the first time.... always keep in touch with my best mate just as a safety thing when i am meeting... bout half hour after id met the guy she text me as planned "is everything ok?" to which i replied i though to her "yeah he's ok but he's boring my tits off so im just gonna finish my drink and make my excuses will let ya know when im free"

You got it.... i sent it to him... as his text alert sounded horror filled me and i 'just had to nip to the loo' and i legged it!

Lol have never tested someone the wrong thing as I am so antiquated that I hardly ever do that new fangled text stuff but ma coinstantly waiting on the phone saying things like "You lazy fucking git why the hell dont you bloody answer the frigging phone you bastard" only for them to already have picked up "Hi there mum" lol

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

I was having quite explicit text sex with Larry last year and was multi tasking at the time. I had written out a very detailed, very long text and then sent it to my dad!!! Thankfully, where he stays doesn't have a great reception so I managed to run upstairs (was sat outside in the car waiting for him at the time) and grab his phone before he found them!

"I was meeting a guy for the first time.... always keep in touch with my best mate just as a safety thing when i am meeting... bout half hour after id met the guy she text me as planned "is everything ok?" to which i replied i though to her "yeah he's ok but he's boring my tits off so im just gonna finish my drink and make my excuses will let ya know when im free"

You got it.... i sent it to him... as his text alert sounded horror filled me and i 'just had to nip to the loo' and i legged it!"

That is sooooo funny, my jaw aches from laughing. lol xxxxx Thanks for sharing X

Once did it to someone I was seeing and didn't realise he had a wife until she answered - lol!

Quick, clean break happened...to him at least hehe!

"In my early swinging days I was seeing two girls at the same time, unbeknown to each other I might add, and of course, you guessed it, I text one thinking it was the other. The words 'castrate' 'wanker' and 'asshole' were used and that's when I decided that swinging and text messages ought to be monitored very closely lol"

I don't understand, if they were both swinging partners what did they have to be annoyed about?

By *ton DiamondWoman  over a year ago

Slough/Windsor

"In my early swinging days I was seeing two girls at the same time, unbeknown to each other I might add, and of course, you guessed it, I text one thinking it was the other. The words 'castrate' 'wanker' and 'asshole' were used and that's when I decided that swinging and text messages ought to be monitored very closely lol

I don't understand, if they were both swinging partners what did they have to be annoyed about?"

I wondered that too... even if they didnt know about each other surely they had no need to be that bothered?

they probably werent swinging partners :P

To clarify, they were both single bifem swingers but wanted exclusivity once we'd got together, which wasn't what I got into swinging for in the first place. There does seem to be a certain element of 'bunny boilers' in swinging who get very jealous and very possessive, and I've seen my fair share of them over the years. Happy to report that Siren isn't one of them lol x

By *heffcpl4cplCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

yes i have too signed D Beckham lol

Must say that tickled me..lol

I think we have all done silly txt's when a lil worse for wear..hahaha..xx

Forum Mod

My friend is a nightmare for dodgy texts when shes had a drink...I have to fight her for the phone as I know she'll be regretting it in the morning lol

I used to have really filthy text sex with a girlfriend a while back and I lived in fear of sending any of those to the wrong person!

Dont think I did or at least no one owned up to receiving any

@ Wobbly Wendy...Iv not seen you on here before so im saying hi and I lurve your profile xxxx

wendy is mad, beware lol

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

Honey, i reckon there should be something built into a mobile that stops you texting/calling when you've had a few !!

Forum Mod

"Honey, i reckon there should be something built into a mobile that stops you texting/calling when you've had a few !! "

I want something that stops me from talking let alone texting when Ive had a few...im terrible at telling everyone how much I love/hate or wanna fuck em! lol

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

hehehe...why is it us girls are so good at telling everone how much we love them after a few drinks !

xx

i am always texting the wrong person and getting in trouble lol

Beer goggles methinks ? lol

Forum Mod

"Beer goggles methinks ? lol"

Vodka goggles for me lol

Forum Mod

OMG!!! worse than texting the wrong num....Iv just emailed a load of sexy pics to the wrong email address!

*blushing furiously*

Yes, done so before. Terrible mistake

By *uke OzadeMan  over a year ago

Ho Chi Minge City

He searched ‘ever texted the wrong person’ ^

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"He searched ‘ever texted the wrong person’ ^"

He frightened a Forum Mod off as well

"He searched ‘ever texted the wrong person’ ^"

Hahaha you don't know how much you made my day

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

She's easily pleased ^

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I once texted one of the rugby dad's by mistake saying "love you xx" that was meant for my son...

V embarrassing!!

"I once texted one of the rugby dad's by mistake saying "love you xx" that was meant for my son...

V embarrassing!!"

Would have been interesting if he txt back and said show me how much then babe hehe

» Add a new message to this topic