FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > People recurring in dreams

People recurring in dreams

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know, I'm 41, the wet dreams should be well over by now, but yet they still happen.

Not so much the wet, just wake up with a hard on and vivid thoughts of the dream.

But, what 'worries' me a little is that the sex partners in these dreams tend to be the same 2/3 people - and they are people I know (or have known) as opposed to random celebs etc.

So any dream analysers out there ?

Or does this happen to anyone else ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

it happens to me,i think it just shows what a fab time you had with them

just to qualify that,i dont have a hard on,just wet

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Maybe i'm weird but i often dream of 10 divided by three and always get the same answer,

3.333333333333333333333333333333333333333.......etc

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Soapy has nightmares about me... and that's when he's awake. Does that count??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Awwww Bussy dont worry Pet will be back soon

i dreamt i was eating pie once.

then when i woke up 3.141592653589793 of the pillow was missing.

think about it..

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

I had a dream I was screwing my next door neighbour up the arse...I wonder if he knows that he is gay?

It sounds very much like you are unsatisfied with your life to date and feel you could have done better. Your link to the past - and the people in it - is an indication that a missed opportunity then could have made your life better now had you chose differently.

Outwardly you may feel that this is not the case and are happy with your lot now, but something is drawing you back to your past so it could well be on a subconscious level, or something you are unwilling to admit to or confront.

I was dreamt I was getting it on with my sister that was disturbing

By *xxmale76xxxMan  over a year ago

inverness

"i dreamt i was eating pie once.

then when i woke up 3.141592653589793 of the pillow was missing.

think about it.."

lol!!!

By *irty_bhamMan  over a year ago

birmingham

i dreamt i was popular once.

i woke to find my head resting on the pillow with the rest of my body still asleep.

not as popular as my dreams had me believe.

"It sounds very much like you are unsatisfied with your life to date and feel you could have done better. Your link to the past - and the people in it - is an indication that a missed opportunity then could have made your life better now had you chose differently.

Outwardly you may feel that this is not the case and are happy with your lot now, but something is drawing you back to your past so it could well be on a subconscious level, or something you are unwilling to admit to or confront."

Interesting comment - could be a smidgeon of truth there cos I did stifle my bisexuality for years and do feel like I missed out on stuff by waiting til I was 30+ and in a stable relationship b4 I started to act on it properly.

"I was dreamt I was getting it on with my sister that was disturbing "

well 1 of the recurring people in my dreams is my sisters first husband, who when i was 18/19 made it kinda clear if i was up for it, he was

i never did take him up on that and i have never told her to this day

let's hope she's not lurking on here somewhere

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

Unbelievable dream last night..I dreamt I was awake...

And when I woke up, I was!

"It sounds very much like you are unsatisfied with your life to date and feel you could have done better. Your link to the past - and the people in it - is an indication that a missed opportunity then could have made your life better now had you chose differently.

Outwardly you may feel that this is not the case and are happy with your lot now, but something is drawing you back to your past so it could well be on a subconscious level, or something you are unwilling to admit to or confront.

Interesting comment - could be a smidgeon of truth there cos I did stifle my bisexuality for years and do feel like I missed out on stuff by waiting til I was 30+ and in a stable relationship b4 I started to act on it properly."

You played it how you saw fit at the time, and that was the only way you could play it. You are the sum total of your experiences to date - good or bad - and to change any of them would make you a different person than you are now. The question that remains is: Are you happy with who you are? If your answer is yes then you should have no regrets, if it's no then analyse where you think you could have done differently, and strive to ensure that when faced with a similar decision that you are honest to yourself rather than to what other people think you should be.

» Add a new message to this topic