FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > mrs wants to swing.

mrs wants to swing.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wife last week said she would like to visit a club and see if its for her errrrr

Where shall I take her ?

And any advice on how to gently introduce her to this 0

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Wife last week said she would like to visit a club and see if its for her errrrr

Where shall I take her ?

And any advice on how to gently introduce her to this 0"

as in the words of Soapy show her your profile

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Wife last week said she would like to visit a club and see if its for her errrrr

Where shall I take her ?

And any advice on how to gently introduce her to this 0"

someone going to say it... i may as well be first to point out the elephant in the room...

are you also going to what would probably be my first questions if i was here..."why have you been here for 11 months without me, on your own profile and had meets??"

recon dear!!!..... honest!!!.....

just checking out the landscape!!!....

making sure all these people were lovely before introducing you to the scene!!!!

oh to be fly on wall.... tread carefully.....

going to be a interesting conversation for the Op i guess

mmmmmmmmmm thats a biggy......

You could always take her to a club let her watch and join in if SHE wants to.

Then delete your profile and do a couples one.

Theres always a chance your going to get caught out if someone thtas known you as a single guy pops up and asks questions infront of her.....

pays to be honest cos it bits you on the bum if your not

If you go to a club make sure it's one that your playmates don't frequent, or one you haven't been to before. Also, never introduce her here unless you tell her what you've been upto. You had a window of opportunity to be honest with her when you first joined but that window closed the second you met someone.

in fairness his wife might already know he's on here so dont see why he's getting digs already

Sadly i can't offer advice, but good luck

"in fairness his wife might already know he's on here so dont see why he's getting digs already

Sadly i can't offer advice, but good luck"

I was just thinking the same. There are some bloody good mind readers here because I have no idea if his wife knows here is here or not.

Anyway Jino I have heard cupids is ok google it its in Bury i think.

"If you go to a club make sure it's one that your playmates don't frequent, or one you haven't been to before. Also, never introduce her here unless you tell her what you've been upto. You had a window of opportunity to be honest with her when you first joined but that window closed the second you met someone.

"

+1

We had this a few weeks ago. Met a guy in one club, he was on his own, nice lad, got on quite well, didn't say he wasn't single. then we went to another club in the area the next week and we were at reception when he walked in we went to say "hi, how are you?". He gave a slight shake of the head and a quick look behind him with his eyes as if to say "shhhhhhhh". We, of course, didn't say anything, wasn't our place, but it was tres awkward and not a nice position to be in. The Mrs clocked the awkwardness I'm sure. Horrible!!

Well thank you all for.your views think answer is simple time to delete this profile lol never been to a club anyway and those I have met are aware I am married . Anyway cheers peeps

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Good luck. Hope it works out.

If your profile is still here in a weeks time you do know youll be in BIG trouble dont you?

By *ath-N-DelCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow area

[Removed by poster at 08/02/12 20:14:18]

Glasgow area

Find out if she likes the club before even suggesting this site...

"in fairness his wife might already know he's on here so dont see why he's getting digs already

Sadly i can't offer advice, but good luck"

If his wife was already a member here then he wouldn't be looking to introduce her to swinging, would he?

Glasgow area

If his wife was already a member here then he wouldn't be looking to introduce her to swinging, would he? "

She doesn't have to be a member herself to know that he is...

If his wife was already a member here then he wouldn't be looking to introduce her to swinging, would he? "

exactly

so na na you lot...we dont need to be mind readers

"Find out if she likes the club before even suggesting this site..."

He's answered the questions posed himself by declaring he has to delete his profile - which is a pretty good indicator that he needs ot delete it before she finds it before he says, "Yeah, swinging, that might be fun, let's give it a whirl!"

By *landPeggyCouple  over a year ago

Holland !

To the OP:

Take her to a club ( sorry can't suggest one in Blighty ), it's exactly how you put it "see if she likes it", nothing to lose, try anything once and all that, can always walk away an experience richer.

Took ages to talk Peg into trying out a club over here, was nervous myself, and even checked it out on my own to make sure it was kosher. We never looked back.

( before the peanut gallery chips in, Peg's knows this, AND I refused a massage while there )

To the rest of the forum:

Seems that many of the regular posters forget that filling out a profile is a per-requisite to checking out the chat rooms etc., etc.

Many, I know ours was, are filled out as one would fill out any lengthy online form, um ........ check that, check that, um, say something, wait for approval.

Time and time again an OP gets crucified for asking some form of question which doesn't quite compute with the profile of said OP.

Sure there's fakers and dishonest people about, but the fabswinger internet detective team can be rather harsh with "fresh meat" in this regard.

Rant over.

- Al

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Before you go, OP, I recommend Partners. It has the most amazing pool and jacuzzi area which might help relax her before the debauchery.

ok i know he has his answers, but where did you get that his wife was a member on here already?? i must have missed something

"Seems that many of the regular posters forget that filling out a profile is a per-requisite to checking out the chat rooms etc., etc. "

Read the OP's verifications. He didn't just fill out a profile to get in the chat rooms - he's gone on and met people for sex. Several times.

"ok i know he has his answers, but where did you get that his wife was a member on here already?? i must have missed something"

It wasn't me who said she was a member. Obviously she isn't, as she'd have seen his profile - with his face clearly visible on it!

Holland !

"Read the OP's verifications. He didn't just fill out a profile to get in the chat rooms - he's gone on and met people for sex. Several times.

"

Fair call, never read verifications ( never get past the pics ) forgot they existed.

Rant retracted for this instance ( although I'll leave it there for prosperity's sake. )

Why all the interest in the OP personal circumstance? All he asked was which would be suitable for an introduction into the swinging scene not for the vultures to peck his bones.

Anyway I applaud the OP for not feeling he has to justify his personal situation to those who it doesn’t concern and club wise I would suggest cupids as its a pleasant place.

cupids is in swinton

partners is in bury

adam and eves is in eccles

"Why all the interest in the OP personal circumstance? All he asked was which would be suitable for an introduction into the swinging scene not for the vultures to peck his bones.

Anyway I applaud the OP for not feeling he has to justify his personal situation to those who it doesn’t concern and club wise I would suggest cupids as its a pleasant place.

"

Couldn't agree more, what a self-righteous lot!!

No wonder there are so many lurkers who never actually participate in the forums.

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"No wonder there are so many lurkers who never actually participate in the forums. "

Some of us pop in now and again

"Why all the interest in the OP personal circumstance? All he asked was which would be suitable for an introduction into the swinging scene not for the vultures to peck his bones.

No wonder there are so many lurkers who never actually participate in the forums. "

he asked a fair question and he got a fair answer. no vultures about.

"No wonder there are so many lurkers who never actually participate in the forums.

Some of us pop in now and again "

yo you two long time no see, you going to kat n kevs on sunday ???

No wonder there are so many lurkers who never actually participate in the forums.

he asked a fair question and he got a fair answer. no vultures about."

He did ask a fair question but I don't see many answers in relation to the question but I dont perceive there was a lot of intention to really help more to pass judgement on other issues.

he asked a fair question and he got a fair answer. no vultures about.

He did ask a fair question but I don't see many answers in relation to the question but I dont perceive there was a lot of intention to really help more to pass judgement on other issues. "

Well actually I thought Wishy gave him great answers.

From the people who brought you the "Is this Forum friendly?" threads.

Erm here's the answer.

This forum is friendly and fair

If a regular poster had posted this thread they would get the same if not worse reactions

Newcastle and Gateshead

I am going to try and answer this without using the word "honesty"... especially because that is one of those loaded double edged words around here....

actually in this case i think it is a legitimate question to ask... especially in a real sense because she had enough respect for the OP to let him know how she was feeling and to talk about it....

but as wishy said... the oppotunity to be completly open about it and explore this together from the beginning closed the moment the OP met someone else...

that is fair.. that is valid.. that is true

i don't know what the OP is going to do, all i hope if that he thinks about it long and hard as every decision has its consequences.....

"I am going to try and answer this without using the word "honesty"... especially because that is one of those loaded double edged words around here....

actually in this case i think it is a legitimate question to ask... especially in a real sense because she had enough respect for the OP to let him know how she was feeling and to talk about it....

but as wishy said... the oppotunity to be completly open about it and explore this together from the beginning closed the moment the OP met someone else...

that is fair.. that is valid.. that is true

i don't know what the OP is going to do, all i hope if that he thinks about it long and hard as every decision has its consequences..... "

Well I may be wrong but I guess its the OPs business not ours. Help him with which clubs to go to and methods than may help him bring his partner into the scene but I will be honest I find it a little bit patronising almost telling him what he should do with his relationship.

Holland !

Maybe this fits this topic ....

The last time we were in a club I ran across a lass we've seen there for a few years.

I greeted her ( and her man ) with the remark " Another new one ? "

His response was " We've just been married six weeks and I get that comment here ? "

Total 'faux pas' on my part, remarked Peg later, but, fuck it, honesty is the only way to go.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Well I may be wrong but I guess its the OPs business not ours. Help him with which clubs to go to and methods than may help him bring his partner into the scene but I will be honest I find it a little bit patronising almost telling him what he should do with his relationship. "

up to a point i would agree.. however the counter arguement to that is that by bringing it to the forums, they are an open place and you are going to encounter all sorts of opinions... you are going to like some, and hate others... and people are going to offer real life prospectives to being in those situations... like molchabi for example...

and i think people have been respectful in this thread so far.....

"

Well I may be wrong but I guess its the OPs business not ours. Help him with which clubs to go to and methods than may help him bring his partner into the scene but I will be honest I find it a little bit patronising almost telling him what he should do with his relationship.

up to a point i would agree.. however the counter arguement to that is that by bringing it to the forums, they are an open place and you are going to encounter all sorts of opinions... you are going to like some, and hate others... and people are going to offer real life prospectives to being in those situations... like molchabi for example...

and i think people have been respectful in this thread so far..... "

Hang on what did he bring into the forums? As I read it he was asking about getting his partner into the club scene am I reading wrongly here?

Holland !

The OP will be probably be too scared to go to a club himself after this thread.

By *ifferentClassMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

As far as I can see the OP asked a legitimate question. Some took it upon themselves to delve into what, to me, seems like nobody's business but his own.

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"As far as I can see the OP asked a legitimate question. Some took it upon themselves to delve into what, to me, seems like nobody's business but his own. "

To many judgemental peeps on here, which is why we seldom come onto the forums, unless one's face fits

Glasgow area

Well it certainly doesn't help when people make comments like...

So na na na.....

Holland !

"Well it certainly doesn't help when people make comments like...

So na na na..... "

So na na na

Dammit got an unknown song running through my head now, although it goes ....

Hey na na na

So na na na.....

So na na na

Hey na na na"

I think you mean "life is life na na na ne na" by Opus

Holland !

"I think you mean "life is life na na na ne na" by Opus "

nope

So na na na.....

So na na na

Hey na na na"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwpJbDAjXTg

"I think you mean "life is life na na na ne na" by Opus

nope"

Garth Gates? (Well he had a stammer)

Holland !

"

"

no no

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LUm-E4GPU8

"

no no

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LUm-E4GPU8"

Thats Nah neh nah, not na na na

Glasgow area

[Removed by poster at 09/02/12 00:06:07]

Glasgow area

"

no no

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LUm-E4GPU8"

Here, thats actually quite good lol

Glasgow area

"

no no

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LUm-E4GPU8

Thats Nah neh nah, not na na na "

Pronounce Neh na na na though

Holland !

"

Thats Nah neh nah, not na na na "

Nah neh nah is Flemish for na na na.

"As far as I can see the OP asked a legitimate question. Some took it upon themselves to delve into what, to me, seems like nobody's business but his own. "

Well golly jeepers, why didn't we just advise the OP to bring his wife online, introduce her around, tell her what lovely people there are on here, how everyone is REALLY friendly and that he can't wait to get stuck in with her. Then he can look to his wife with expectation of her eagerness to join in the fun, and feel quite bemused that nobody told him when he asked that the first thing she'll probably say is, "How the fuck do you know all this?"

Holland !

Correct answer would be " the internet " followed by a shrug.

"As far as I can see the OP asked a legitimate question. Some took it upon themselves to delve into what, to me, seems like nobody's business but his own.

Well golly jeepers, why didn't we just advise the OP to bring his wife online, introduce her around, tell her what lovely people there are on here, how everyone is REALLY friendly and that he can't wait to get stuck in with her. Then he can look to his wife with expectation of her eagerness to join in the fun, and feel quite bemused that nobody told him when he asked that the first thing she'll probably say is, "How the fuck do you know all this?" "

Ok you actualy said "You had a window of opportunity to be honest with her when you first joined but that window closed the second you met someone." Now if that's what you call friendly I am little shocked.

Ok I know people need to try and justify what they said but to me it doesn't make it any better it just looks a little unpleasant or that's my viewpoint.

What I originally said was to the OP, what I subsequently said was to someone else. There are threads within threads and one must follow them to gain an understanding of who is saying what to whom and in what context.

"What I originally said was to the OP, what I subsequently said was to someone else. There are threads within threads and one must follow them to gain an understanding of who is saying what to whom and in what context."

Lol I quoted what you said in "marks". Look I know its not just me who has cringed a little there is half a dozen others who have too and commented so I am not seeing things and have read and understood what's been said. I guess its hard to stomach others see something in this thread as unpleasant and unsettling when things should be fun. Its bad enough getting condemnation from the general public and adding to it from within just doesn't help. Well that's how I see it.

Holland !

.... for those of you needing more Vaya con Dios in this thread ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYsIN-Nuow0

..... sorry, didn't know where else to post it.

As you were.

Glasgow area

".... for those of you needing more Vaya con Dios in this thread ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYsIN-Nuow0

..... sorry, didn't know where else to post it.

As you were."

Many thanks to all who suggested some clubs , we infact look at partners , cupids on the net last night and are in discussion when and where to go. As for you lot judgemental ones lol I got a thick skin... Bring it on I is a big boy and can take it ha ha ha

Lots of love to you all

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Many thanks to all who suggested some clubs , we infact look at partners , cupids on the net last night and are in discussion when and where to go. As for you lot judgemental ones lol I got a thick skin... Bring it on I is a big boy and can take it ha ha ha

Lots of love to you all "

You still here??

By *ifferentClassMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"As far as I can see the OP asked a legitimate question. Some took it upon themselves to delve into what, to me, seems like nobody's business but his own.

Well golly jeepers, why didn't we just advise the OP to bring his wife online, introduce her around, tell her what lovely people there are on here, how everyone is REALLY friendly and that he can't wait to get stuck in with her. Then he can look to his wife with expectation of her eagerness to join in the fun, and feel quite bemused that nobody told him when he asked that the first thing she'll probably say is, "How the fuck do you know all this?" "

Of course. I thought he asked about clubs to go to and merely assumed he was not really, really stupid and would have thought of this already. OP - remember also to breathe go and then exhale at semi regular intervals or you will die.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Many thanks to all who suggested some clubs , we infact look at partners , cupids on the net last night and are in discussion when and where to go. As for you lot judgemental ones lol I got a thick skin... Bring it on I is a big boy and can take it ha ha ha

Lots of love to you all "

still on the single profile i see... hedging your bets

Why do u think we shouldnt be judgmental is where gets my goat, you come on a site where ppl trust there partners enough to enjoy sex with other people, and make a mockery of it.

» Add a new message to this topic