FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Spartacus: .Spartacus Season 3 The gods of the arena.

Spartacus: .Spartacus Season 3 The gods of the arena.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am now getting into after seeing others on Tv ... God them men are like gods.. Television visuals in this show are gorgeous and its not only a story full of blood and gore and sex and nudity it also has a lot of character to it and a lot of substance.

The story Roman gladiators used to entertain and now getting there Vengeance ... I should love some of them in my bed i find some parts very erotic.

Love all Roman films .. even the old ones .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My mum watches these and loves them - it's all the sex and violence she likes apparently

I don't know whether I should be horrified, amused or happy that a 74 year old woman feels it's OK to talk to her son about such things, so I go for a mix of all 3

"My mum watches these and loves them - it's all the sex and violence she likes apparently

I don't know whether I should be horrified, amused or happy that a 74 year old woman feels it's OK to talk to her son about such things, so I go for a mix of all 3 "

I would love your mum its my thing too xxx Them men really do warm your heart Show real passion . xx

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

watched it for the first time last night,funny thing is i cant stand violence but i managed to keep my eyes open for some of it phwoar

By *trawberry666Couple  over a year ago

york

wish one of the clubs would do a Spartacus theme night

"watched it for the first time last night,funny thing is i cant stand violence but i managed to keep my eyes open for some of it phwoar"
I know i was well horny at the end , lol john was not john last night but a Roman , Did have my eyes closed and light off and said give it to me hard , lol xxx

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

"I am now getting into after seeing others on Tv ... God them men are like gods.. Television visuals in this show are gorgeous and its not only a story full of blood and gore and sex and nudity it also has a lot of character to it and a lot of substance.

The story Roman gladiators used to entertain and now getting there Vengeance ... I should love some of them in my bed i find some parts very erotic.

Love all Roman films .. even the old ones ."

Watched all of these not for the men tho but a great series

"wish one of the clubs would do a Spartacus theme night "

i was more hoping for a robin hood night

i could go as friar tuck then

Absolutely LOVE this series! The violence can be a little gratuitous at times tho.

Spartacus has been re-cast well. Poor Andy Whitfield (the original Spartacus that died of cancer last year) but the new guy looks and acts so much like him it has been seamless for us viewers.

Did you notice the whorehouse scenes in the first episode, strapons, gangbangs, bi action the lot!! HOT!!

"wish one of the clubs would do a Spartacus theme night "
we should have a Roman orgie x lol chams maybe , xx

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

The series Rome was ace as well...oh to be a roman slave girl

"Absolutely LOVE this series! The violence can be a little gratuitous at times tho.

Spartacus has been re-cast well. Poor Andy Whitfield (the original Spartacus that died of cancer last year) but the new guy looks and acts so much like him it has been seamless for us viewers.

Did you notice the whorehouse scenes in the first episode, strapons, gangbangs, bi action the lot!! HOT!! "

YES I LOVE the bi men bits oooo and bi lady bits very erotic .. mmm xx

"Absolutely LOVE this series! The violence can be a little gratuitous at times tho.

Did you notice the whorehouse scenes in the first episode, strapons, gangbangs, bi action the lot!! HOT!! YES I LOVE the bi men bits oooo and bi lady bits very erotic .. mmm xx"

very very erotic. The guys and girls on that show are seriously drool-worthy!

Did you notice the whorehouse scenes in the first episode, strapons, gangbangs, bi action the lot!! HOT!! YES I LOVE the bi men bits oooo and bi lady bits very erotic .. mmm xx

very very erotic. The guys and girls on that show are seriously drool-worthy!"

your right i am there drooling big time , lol

1st season was fantastic and the romans was defiantly swingers

but the 2nd series im finding it hard to get into

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

"1st season was fantastic and the romans was defiantly swingers

but the 2nd series im finding it hard to get into"

got my 21 year old son into it - had to go and buy the dvds to catch up

but the 2nd series im finding it hard to get into"

yes it can be ... at times i tape it so i can see it more then one time as at times i get lost looking at the things going on ..and the mens bodys xx

but the 2nd series im finding it hard to get into yes it can be ... at times i tape it so i can see it more then one time as at times i get lost looking at the things going on ..and the mens bodys xx "

some of the womans bodys as well mmmm

Started recording the new series last week but haven't watched any of it yet, so don't tell me what happens lol.

I was born in the wrong era, definately.

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

"Started recording the new series last week but haven't watched any of it yet, so don't tell me what happens lol."

"Started recording the new series last week but haven't watched any of it yet, so don't tell me what happens lol.

I was born in the wrong era, definately. "

yes i think in passed life i was Roman , lol ok i will not tell you just how erotic it is ..

"I am now getting into after seeing others on Tv ... God them men are like gods.. Television visuals in this show are gorgeous and its not only a story full of blood and gore and sex and nudity it also has a lot of character to it and a lot of substance.

Love all Roman films .. even the old ones ."

yep, some lovely bods. Roman banquets are fun!

Since i watched series one, I've had some serious roman fantasies...never had them before, so I've found a whole new love :D

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Preaching to the converted here, been getting palpitations since about October waiting for the new series to start...

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

my mate came early to pick my dog up so i could go on holiday,when i came through from the bathroom he was sat on my sofa in full roman centurion outfit,6.30 am came straight from a party.thats the only time our platonic relationship came close to being something else,mind you the neighbours couldnt believe their eyes when he went out to the car

"wish one of the clubs would do a Spartacus theme night we should have a Roman orgie x lol chams maybe , xx "

Do you think you would be able to get the horses into the club?

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"wish one of the clubs would do a Spartacus theme night we should have a Roman orgie x lol chams maybe , xx

"

im shutting my gob

"wish one of the clubs would do a Spartacus theme night we should have a Roman orgie x lol chams maybe , xx

"

Id settle for a couple of gladiators and you can bugger the horses....

Not literally of course, that would be a whole different party

hasnt a toga party been done

"Since i watched series one, I've had some serious roman fantasies...never had them before, so I've found a whole new love :D"
i know i now would love a Roman orgie thing , lol xx

"Since i watched series one, I've had some serious roman fantasies...never had them before, so I've found a whole new love :D i know i now would love a Roman orgie thing , lol xx"

have you not calmed down yet Jo ?

"

Reminds me of Rodney dressing up as Russell Crowe in Gladiator. Some guys will never look butch no matter how much leather they wear.

Reminds me of Rodney dressing up as Russell Crowe in Gladiator. Some guys will never look butch no matter how much leather they wear. "

leather makes men butch ?

i always think it has the opposite effect ?

well, bike leathers maybe butch but when i think men in leather my mind wanders to the blue oyster bar

Reminds me of Rodney dressing up as Russell Crowe in Gladiator. Some guys will never look butch no matter how much leather they wear.

leather makes men butch ?

i always think it has the opposite effect ?

well, bike leathers maybe butch but when i think men in leather my mind wanders to the blue oyster bar "

Well, I don't mean Frankie Goes To Hollywood with his little chinese boyfriend leatherboy butch, but I think Russell pulls it off without too many problems.

Watched the first two episodes and although they've tried hard to find as close a match as poss to Andy Whitfield it's just not the same. Lovely nude scenes though and I have to comment on the strap-on scene in the opening scenes of the first episode - that strappy definately looked plastic!

"Watched the first two episodes and although they've tried hard to find as close a match as poss to Andy Whitfield it's just not the same. Lovely nude scenes though and I have to comment on the strap-on scene in the opening scenes of the first episode - that strappy definately looked plastic! "
i am not liking monday night we was going to have a bi bit then he was killed shagging a woman ... he said now give me cock .. then thay come in to killed him ooooooo lol

"

i am not liking monday night we was going to have a bi bit then he was killed shagging a woman ... he said now give me cock .. then thay come in to killed him ooooooo lol"

Worry not the next bit of bi action will be along soon

» Add a new message to this topic