FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > My sister

My sister

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I love her to bits but she is so bossy. Shes on one of her trips over here so me and mother are on our best behaviour. She organizes everyone like a military operation, she does have her uses though cause if you want to know something just ask her, her brain is like a bloody computer. She was telling jay about some place in holland and jay said it sounded nice, next thing shes written down all the instructions hotel and price and price of eurostar. My mum is going in hospital, shes checked all the accomodation and offers for my stepdad and hes not staying over. Its really funny and as i said if you want anything organized just ask her, and im convinced there is nowhere on this planet she hasnt been lol. Jay says he got the best deal with me lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My sister has all the brains. She is very clever a very good job Lawyer alot of her time in London . But she is no good at cooking i am , SO i get to do all the family xmas partys and Birthday and stuff , lol Se is a 5.0 red head with a sharp brain can run rings around most people .. But i know she is there if ever i need her on the end of the phone. We are so so diffrent.

By *om1noMan  over a year ago

South Worcestershire

Send her to me, I need organ ising

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"I love her to bits but she is so bossy. Shes on one of her trips over here so me and mother are on our best behaviour. She organizes everyone like a military operation, she does have her uses though cause if you want to know something just ask her, her brain is like a bloody computer. She was telling jay about some place in holland and jay said it sounded nice, next thing shes written down all the instructions hotel and price and price of eurostar. My mum is going in hospital, shes checked all the accomodation and offers for my stepdad and hes not staying over. Its really funny and as i said if you want anything organized just ask her, and im convinced there is nowhere on this planet she hasnt been lol. Jay says he got the best deal with me lol"

One of my sisters must be her twin seperated at birth.

We just leave her to it but then she gets herself all stressed by being the one who 'has' to organise things, and then she wonders why her kids are all adults themselves and couldnt organise a piss-up in a brewery between them...

Love her to bits though.

I haven't got a sister but Kate has, and boy, am I glad I chose Kate.

Her sis is a domineering blonde bossy cow

"I haven't got a sister but Kate has, and boy, am I glad I chose Kate.

Her sis is a domineering blonde bossy cow "

lol jake you picked the right woman ... hate to think of you married to a cow , lol xx

love my sister to bits, but fkin ell is she hard work ?!

got an attitude on her like a rottweiler on crack

"love my sister to bits, but fkin ell is she hard work ?!

got an attitude on her like a rottweiler on crack "

my god ... not the sort of woman you mess with . xx A bit like my mum i have grown up with a lady like this ,

By *rs and mr sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

Boldon

I still love my sister even though she hasn't spoken to me in over 13 years. My mum keeps me informed of her trials and tribulations, I'm always sad when things aren't going well and happy for her when life is good for her. Am I wrong to want the best for her even though she has always hated me?

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I love her to bits but she is so bossy. Shes on one of her trips over here so me and mother are on our best behaviour. She organizes everyone like a military operation, she does have her uses though cause if you want to know something just ask her, her brain is like a bloody computer. She was telling jay about some place in holland and jay said it sounded nice, next thing shes written down all the instructions hotel and price and price of eurostar. My mum is going in hospital, shes checked all the accomodation and offers for my stepdad and hes not staying over. Its really funny and as i said if you want anything organized just ask her, and im convinced there is nowhere on this planet she hasnt been lol. Jay says he got the best deal with me lol"

My younger sister is like this. Excellent for arranging things but if you don't do as she says, sparks will fly!!

Me and my older sister are much more relaxed.

"I still love my sister even though she hasn't spoken to me in over 13 years. My mum keeps me informed of her trials and tribulations, I'm always sad when things aren't going well and happy for her when life is good for her. Am I wrong to want the best for her even though she has always hated me?"
I find it sad as years pass people change but she is your sister and your both getting older and one day it all could be to late to chat ... have to had a go ? At even sending a letter or a card ... nothing in it but hope your ok . ?? I love my sister we as kids never got on untill we was married with our own familys . My dad has been very ill and mum drinks find it hard to cope .. and we keep a close eye and help too ... and i know she is there my sister .. XX

Boldon

"I still love my sister even though she hasn't spoken to me in over 13 years. My mum keeps me informed of her trials and tribulations, I'm always sad when things aren't going well and happy for her when life is good for her. Am I wrong to want the best for her even though she has always hated me? I find it sad as years pass people change but she is your sister and your both getting older and one day it all could be to late to chat ... have to had a go ? At even sending a letter or a card ... nothing in it but hope your ok . ?? I love my sister we as kids never got on untill we was married with our own familys . My dad has been very ill and mum drinks find it hard to cope .. and we keep a close eye and help too ... and i know she is there my sister .. XX "

I have contacted her over the years, sending her cards and small presents. I wrote her a heart felt letter about 3 years after she stopped talking to me. I told her why I had done what I had done and that yes, I wished I had done things differently but that hindsight is a wonderful thing. That I would like to put our differences behind us and start again for mum's sake as my mum was suffering for not being able to have the family together. At my step dad's funeral, she would not come in the family car, I offered to go in my own car with my husband but my mum insisted saying that it was her loss if she couldn't act like a mature adult on a day like that. Since writing the letter (to which she never replied) the only change is that she does not have a tantrum if she finds out my mum has spent time with me. My mum saw one of the presents I had bought her in a local charity shop so I guess my effort wasn't wasted. She got on well with my ex husbands new partner and when they split there was a lot of slagging off of said ex - my mum said to her 'now you know why Meg left' she just said 'whatever' and changed the subject. She knows how I feel and just wished that it wouldn't take another family funeral to meet up with her again.

"I still love my sister even though she hasn't spoken to me in over 13 years. My mum keeps me informed of her trials and tribulations, I'm always sad when things aren't going well and happy for her when life is good for her. Am I wrong to want the best for her even though she has always hated me? I find it sad as years pass people change but she is your sister and your both getting older and one day it all could be to late to chat ... have to had a go ? At even sending a letter or a card ... nothing in it but hope your ok . ?? I love my sister we as kids never got on untill we was married with our own familys . My dad has been very ill and mum drinks find it hard to cope .. and we keep a close eye and help too ... and i know she is there my sister .. XX

I have contacted her over the years, sending her cards and small presents. I wrote her a heart felt letter about 3 years after she stopped talking to me. I told her why I had done what I had done and that yes, I wished I had done things differently but that hindsight is a wonderful thing. That I would like to put our differences behind us and start again for mum's sake as my mum was suffering for not being able to have the family together. At my step dad's funeral, she would not come in the family car, I offered to go in my own car with my husband but my mum insisted saying that it was her loss if she couldn't act like a mature adult on a day like that. Since writing the letter (to which she never replied) the only change is that she does not have a tantrum if she finds out my mum has spent time with me. My mum saw one of the presents I had bought her in a local charity shop so I guess my effort wasn't wasted. She got on well with my ex husbands new partner and when they split there was a lot of slagging off of said ex - my mum said to her 'now you know why Meg left' she just said 'whatever' and changed the subject. She knows how I feel and just wished that it wouldn't take another family funeral to meet up with her again."

Lets hope one day ... she will put all the negative things in the passed and behide her . we cant blame and can not alway change things in life . I really hope one day your sister comes back and you can start to be friends again . xxx kisses and ((hugs))))

Boldon

" Lets hope one day ... she will put all the negative things in the passed and behide her . we cant blame and can not alway change things in life . I really hope one day your sister comes back and you can start to be friends again . xxx kisses and ((hugs))))"

Thanks xxx

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"I still love my sister even though she hasn't spoken to me in over 13 years. My mum keeps me informed of her trials and tribulations, I'm always sad when things aren't going well and happy for her when life is good for her. Am I wrong to want the best for her even though she has always hated me? I find it sad as years pass people change but she is your sister and your both getting older and one day it all could be to late to chat ... have to had a go ? At even sending a letter or a card ... nothing in it but hope your ok . ?? I love my sister we as kids never got on untill we was married with our own familys . My dad has been very ill and mum drinks find it hard to cope .. and we keep a close eye and help too ... and i know she is there my sister .. XX

I have contacted her over the years, sending her cards and small presents. I wrote her a heart felt letter about 3 years after she stopped talking to me. I told her why I had done what I had done and that yes, I wished I had done things differently but that hindsight is a wonderful thing. That I would like to put our differences behind us and start again for mum's sake as my mum was suffering for not being able to have the family together. At my step dad's funeral, she would not come in the family car, I offered to go in my own car with my husband but my mum insisted saying that it was her loss if she couldn't act like a mature adult on a day like that. Since writing the letter (to which she never replied) the only change is that she does not have a tantrum if she finds out my mum has spent time with me. My mum saw one of the presents I had bought her in a local charity shop so I guess my effort wasn't wasted. She got on well with my ex husbands new partner and when they split there was a lot of slagging off of said ex - my mum said to her 'now you know why Meg left' she just said 'whatever' and changed the subject. She knows how I feel and just wished that it wouldn't take another family funeral to meet up with her again."

Too cut along story short, i didnt speak to my dad for years. Many things where done. However, we sent cards at christmas and birthdays and that was that, i never stopped him and he had lots to do with my son when he was growing up and still now. Anyhow we only met up at family funerals. When his brother died my dad was/is the only one left now. Its been very hard over the last 5 years trying to build some kind of bridges, but i actually see him about twice a year now and sometimes he rings me or i ring him. It will never be good, but its getting a bit better, hes an old man now for his age due to ill health(74) and i didnt want to leave it until it was too late. Hes mellowed with age and i guess im more forgiving. I really hope you and your sister can work something out. I know i was moaning about my sister but it was tongue in cheek and i wouldnt be without her no matter how bossy she is. Karenxx

» Add a new message to this topic