FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > cant see a bloody thing

cant see a bloody thing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

just been to the opticians for my diabetic eye test.

they put drops in your eyes to dilate the pupils, eyes ache like hell afterwards in the bright light of day, but the worse part is the brightness of the snow on the ground reflecting the light.

ouch

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"just been to the opticians for my diabetic eye test.

they put drops in your eyes to dilate the pupils, eyes ache like hell afterwards in the bright light of day, but the worse part is the brightness of the snow on the ground reflecting the light.

ouch"

be careful , put some sunglasses on....take it easy for the rest of the day, hope it wears off soon xx

ouchbe careful , put some sunglasses on....take it easy for the rest of the day, hope it wears off soon xx"

thanks.

so do I

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ouch"

How are you managing to log in and type then? Am I having s blonde moment and missing something?

ouch

How are you managing to log in and type then? Am I having s blonde moment and missing something? "

sunglasses

ouch

How are you managing to log in and type then? Am I having s blonde moment and missing something?

sunglasses "

and turned down the screen brightness

ouch

sunglasses "

Lol well 10/10 for persistence to get on line.

ouch

sunglasses

Lol well 10/10 for persistence to get on line. "

thanks ... not getting us anywhere tho with meets

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

It usually only lasts a couple of hours at its worse then you should be back to normal by the end of the day. Think positive, a little discomfort to check that your ok.

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

ouch

How are you managing to log in and type then? Am I having s blonde moment and missing something? "

Some of us see bugger all and still type and reply

Not good at all, my mum has glaucoma so they check me out with the puff test, really hard work keeping my eyes open for them to do it so I feel for you

dudley

"Not good at all, my mum has glaucoma so they check me out with the puff test, really hard work keeping my eyes open for them to do it so I feel for you "

Think anything to do with the eyes always seem to hurt quite alot. I have always hated having mine messed about and now have it once a mouth. Won't go into what they do but it hurts like hell and I am murder to be around for days according to my family

have been on them for a fortnight due to an infection.

bloody horrible, especially trying to put it in yourself (stop sniggering at the back!)

dudley

"have been on them for a fortnight due to an infection.

bloody horrible, especially trying to put it in yourself (stop sniggering at the back!)"

It great trying to get them in eyes spend hours of day trying

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

"It usually only lasts a couple of hours at its worse then you should be back to normal by the end of the day. Think positive, a little discomfort to check that your ok. "

isnt that what the doc says ust as hes about to stick his finger up your ass

"It usually only lasts a couple of hours at its worse then you should be back to normal by the end of the day. Think positive, a little discomfort to check that your ok.

isnt that what the doc says ust as hes about to stick his finger up your ass "

not when he has both hands on your shoulders!

» Add a new message to this topic