FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How do you judge intelligence?

How do you judge intelligence?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *emmefatale OP   Woman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Academic achievements or something else?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

"Academic achievements or something else? "

a bit of common sense means a lot more than academic achievements to me.

Went to uni and some of the 'bright' students needed their hands holding to cross the road at times

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

judging is cuntish. evaluation is better.

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

funny because my eldest Daughter has a Degree and a Masters,very inteligent,but she hasnt a clue about real life

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"judging is cuntish. evaluation is better."
maybe so but people do judge everything about someone whether or not you like it....look around in the forums....

A friend of mine started a business in Cambridge to cater for academics that couldn't change fuses of light bulbs or do simple run of the mill things... they are all very intelligent but at the same time thick as 2 short planks!!!!!

"judging is cuntish. evaluation is better.maybe so but people do judge everything about someone whether or not you like it....look around in the forums.... "

what about "measure" then?

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"judging is cuntish. evaluation is better.maybe so but people do judge everything about someone whether or not you like it....look around in the forums....

what about "measure" then?"

bloody hell, they have a ruler for everything theses days

"judging is cuntish. evaluation is better.maybe so but people do judge everything about someone whether or not you like it....look around in the forums....

Would that require measuring around the head?

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"

depends where their brains were..may take a sky remote to do it, ya never can tell

[Removed by poster at 06/02/12 13:35:57]

dirtybigbadsgirlville

what about "measure" then?bloody hell, they have a ruler for everything theses days

Now your thinking of a differnt head , femme , one track mind and all that lol "

no its what i allow people to see honey...

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

my intelligence is about 9 inches ...( thats man inches.)

depends where their brains were..may take a sky remote to do it, ya never can tell "

virgin remote for newbies?

depends where their brains were..may take a sky remote to do it, ya never can tell "

Oops pressed the wrong button on the remote

hmmmm....academic qualifications are sometimes a very poor indicator.

i know a young chap now 30 yrs old...has only just learned to read and write, but has set up and is running a very successful business with the help of a few trusted people. his lack of any qualifications at all belies his intelligence and business savvy

never judge a book by it's o levels

When i was at school my headmistress said,im inteligent but not brainy. I know lots of people who are clever, but they dont know some of the things that i know.

academic intelligence is little more than an ability to pass exams much of the time

i think once you pass bachelor degree level, things start to change

up until that point it is more to do with how you interpret and process information that is already available and how well you are at answering exam questions

job / career wise, higher education may open doors at a more senior level for people, but often, relevant experience is more beneficial

i am now 18 years on from finishing my BSc and can honestly say that in those years, i have never used anything i was taught in those 4 years.

i work in an industry relevant to the degree i studied for, yet it is my common sense, no nonsense approach and an ability to conduct myself correctly in varying scenarios that have propelled my career rather than the degree.

what it did do was give me that initial step up.

if i had my time again though, i would forget Uni and go down the vocational / on the job training route.

Always believe that a brilliant mind for recall is pointless without being able to translate the information for something of use. THink there is a basic intelligence level within us all - however it may be judged but perhaps the word 'knowledgable' is better employed - someone who has life skills in addition to being able to use their academic knowledge. Breathe! Lol

By *ayman2002Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

teh abilitee 2 spel wurds proparlee

"academic intelligence is little more than an ability to pass exams much of the time

i think once you pass bachelor degree level, things start to change

up until that point it is more to do with how you interpret and process information that is already available and how well you are at answering exam questions

job / career wise, higher education may open doors at a more senior level for people, but often, relevant experience is more beneficial

i am now 18 years on from finishing my BSc and can honestly say that in those years, i have never used anything i was taught in those 4 years.

i work in an industry relevant to the degree i studied for, yet it is my common sense, no nonsense approach and an ability to conduct myself correctly in varying scenarios that have propelled my career rather than the degree.

what it did do was give me that initial step up.

if i had my time again though, i would forget Uni and go down the vocational / on the job training route.

"

Ah, thats what I meant to say but your a clever sod!

It's a hard thing to judge. My eldest 2 are like chalk and cheese.

My girl is very streetwise and has bucket loads of common sense, but academically she had to put alot of effort in to achieve decent grades.

My boy is the opposite. He doesn't find school a challenge and he breezes through exams without really even having to study, but he literally has the common sense of a gnat.

I would say they were both intelligent kids, just in different ways.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Something else.

"teh abilitee 2 spel wurds proparlee"

oi, that's not nice!

Something else as qualifications are just proof that you can do a certain skill whether it be put a sentence together in a correct way or to be able to run a restaurant kitchen.

you can be as book smart as you want but having a good head on ur shoulders and being wise to the world is abit diff

i think social skills are more important and you can judge most by just shooting the breeze

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

what about "measure" then?bloody hell, they have a ruler for everything theses days "

Sure they have a app for it soon too

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

academics tend to be trained in one or more subjects. Im sure we all are experts in something whether it be further maths or football..

To me intelligence is having wordly knowledge and being well read and to keep my mind alive

well just to prove a bit of a point here.

I have just watched my neighbour, a retired mechanic/engineer clear his drive of snow/slush and chuck it into the road....

now call me silly but surely chucking it in the road instead of on his garden isn't the best of places!

div!!!

"well just to prove a bit of a point here.

I have just watched my neighbour, a retired mechanic/engineer clear his drive of snow/slush and chuck it into the road....

now call me silly but surely chucking it in the road instead of on his garden isn't the best of places!

div!!! "

Neither is chucking it on your own garden... that's what neighbours are for.

Simple, if they have fucked me, they are cleverer than before...

Cos they have been plugged into a genius

By *ath-N-DelCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow area

Something else....

Some people are educated and some people are intelligent, two totally different things.

Trying to think of a simple way to explain. Educated can read a letter, intelligent people know what to do with the letter.

"Some people are educated and some people are intelligent, two totally different things.

Trying to think of a simple way to explain. Educated can read a letter, intelligent people know what to do with the letter."

Does that mean intelligent people are also eduacted? Otherwise how did they read the letter to know what to do with it?

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I have a 100 point psychometric questionnaire I like to use.

There are four kinds of people in life and EVERYBODY fits into one of the categories:

1. Clever (intellectually) Clever (Life choices) -

2. Clever/Stupid

3. Stupid/ Clever

4. Stupid/Stupid

Me? I'm clever/stupid.

div!!! "

It depends if he put salt down first to melt it. If so maybe he is intelligent enough not to put it on his garden killing his plants.

Alternatively he may have worked out there was less effort in placing it on the road.

He may have even done it to fox his neighbours.

div!!! "

His intelligence is telling him that the snow will melt and drain away into the gutter, through the sewerage system and ultimately back out to nature. If he lobbed it into his garden he'll flatten any new shoots he's got growing through.

Or is it a case of *my* intelligence telling *me* that and that in reality he is just a silly old fart who didn't know what he was doing apart from wanting his drive cleared of snow?

well its in the mind of the beholder ?

For me it's by a person's mental agility, their ability to think things through, form an opinion that holds water and discuss it sensibly. Academic or University of Life, doesn't matter

div!!! "

He has a lawn which was already covered in snow and also space on his drive away from his car.

I live on a side road so do not get gritters down here and it takes a while for the snow/slush/ice to drain away which was why I thought it was daft to put it in the middle of the road for cars to keep on skidding.

I cleared my drive and put the snow on my garden (the lawn) rather than the road. I personally found it careless to do such a thing chucking it into the road. But maybe Im not intelligent enough and chucking it in the icy road is the best option

"

His intelligence is telling him that the snow will melt and drain away into the gutter, through the sewerage system and ultimately back out to nature. If he lobbed it into his garden he'll flatten any new shoots he's got growing through.

Or is it a case of *my* intelligence telling *me* that and that in reality he is just a silly old fart who didn't know what he was doing apart from wanting his drive cleared of snow? "

Im not very good with plants etc so just thought well if your garden is already covered a bit more wont hurt.

And Im glad someone else's intelligence saw he was a silly old fart

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Rich in life skills, the ability to improve ones life, takes ownership and carries full self accountability does it for me.

a 1st class or masters means nothing apart they studied subjects.

Thank goodness schools now recognise multiple kinds of intelligence and that everyone doesn't assimilate information in the same way.

"Rich in life skills, the ability to improve ones life, takes ownership and carries full self accountability does it for me.

a 1st class or masters means nothing apart they studied subjects."

Well I think you will find if someone got a 1st it shows a lot more than studded subjects. If it was a silence based subject it proves they can tackle analytical tasks and achieve results. Other subjects a first will prove you can assimilate information and give a judgement reasoning. Its all fair and well placating low achievers in life but higher skills have certification behind them.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Rich in life skills, the ability to improve ones life, takes ownership and carries full self accountability does it for me.

a 1st class or masters means nothing apart they studied subjects.

Well I think you will find if someone got a 1st it shows a lot more than studded subjects. If it was a silence based subject it proves they can tackle analytical tasks and achieve results. Other subjects a first will prove you can assimilate information and give a judgement reasoning. Its all fair and well placating low achievers in life but higher skills have certification behind them."

cool...

I did post 'does it for me'.

appreciate your _iew tho.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Academic achievements or something else?

There are four kinds of people in life and EVERYBODY fits into one of the categories:

2. Clever/Stupid

3. Stupid/ Clever

4. Stupid/Stupid

Me? I'm clever/stupid. "

There are only two types of people in the world.

Those that try to fit everyone into a category and the intelligent ones.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

2. Clever/Stupid

3. Stupid/ Clever

4. Stupid/Stupid

Me? I'm clever/stupid.

Those that try to fit everyone into a category and the intelligent ones."

IYO

2. Clever/Stupid

3. Stupid/ Clever

4. Stupid/Stupid

Me? I'm clever/stupid.

So you are saying there are 2 categories and the people who put people into categories are not the intelligent ones. An interesting declaration.

It's an interesting topic: is intelligence based on the amount of knowledge gained or is it inherent, regardless of education? Is the ability to become a world class sculpter, say, equal to the ability to become a eg., a surgeon? Is one kind of intelligence lesser than another?

I dont think I do judge it... One of my best friends at school was deamed as being simple.. yet she knows more about some things (ie cooking ) than many others..

I hated it at school.. I got pushed by school and parents and tested by all sorts of people due to natural ability.. I ended up dumbing down to a certain degree...

For me as long as I can hold a conversation with someone then thats inteligence for me..

Cali

IMHO, there is a big difference between being smart and intelligent.

Just because someone is academically brilliant, it does not necessarily mean he/she has common sense or be able to relate to others at their levels.

I normaly just call MI5 to be honest as they are pretty good at that sort of thing most of the time. Well I say most of the time as there was a mix up once possibly due to old phone system ansd the day after a fuckin fitted kitchen and wardrobe arrived on my door step lol no wonder that company went with all the bogus orders

haha think about it! x

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I normaly just call MI5 to be honest as they are pretty good at that sort of thing most of the time. Well I say most of the time as there was a mix up once possibly due to old phone system ansd the day after a fuckin fitted kitchen and wardrobe arrived on my door step lol no wonder that company went with all the bogus orders

haha think about it! x"

M15 must be shitting it as you have sussed em

"

2. Clever/Stupid

3. Stupid/ Clever

4. Stupid/Stupid

So you are saying there are 2 categories and the people who put people into categories are not the intelligent ones. An interesting declaration. "

No, I am quite clearly stating that there are four categories - that is why they are numbered 1,2,3 & 4.

You are clearly in number 3, or 4; the only apparent question being whether you are stupid/clever or stupid/stupid.

Intellectualism is obviously not your forte. Think about it for more than 10 seconds.

Before you get upset - as an example, I would put Richard Branson or Alan Sugar into the stupid/clever category - they have made millions through good life choices, but are as thick as a plank.

I'd rather be them than me...money wise, anyway.

[Removed by poster at 06/02/12 23:26:24]

"I normaly just call MI5 to be honest as they are pretty good at that sort of thing most of the time. Well I say most of the time as there was a mix up once possibly due to old phone system ansd the day after a fuckin fitted kitchen and wardrobe arrived on my door step lol no wonder that company went with all the bogus orders

haha think about it! xM15 must be shitting it as you have sussed em "

Either that or they are fitting kitchens whist MFI are tailing people DOH!

[Removed by poster at 06/02/12 23:28:26]

"It's an interesting topic: is intelligence based on the amount of knowledge gained or is it inherent, regardless of education? Is the ability to become a world class sculpter, say, equal to the ability to become a eg., a surgeon? Is one kind of intelligence lesser than another? "

For me intelligence is knowledge, understanding, the ability to interpret and the wisdom that comes with it. You add to that problem solving and the ability to study subjects understand and answer questions proving you fully understand all add to what I see as intelligence. This is born out by the IQ tests.

Painting, craftsmanship are not as I see them intelligence more the ability to be highly creative and gifted dexterity levels.

We all have different talents, some in sport others craftsmanship there is no shame in not being as intelligent as your fellow man as there is no shame in not being as artistic or as gifted on the sports field. I do find it incredibly sad some have to knock others academic achievements though.

"It's an interesting topic: is intelligence based on the amount of knowledge gained or is it inherent, regardless of education? Is the ability to become a world class sculpter, say, equal to the ability to become a eg., a surgeon? Is one kind of intelligence lesser than another? "

It is an interesting topic - and a lot of it is full of crap. I joined MENSA when I was 16 - and left when I was 16. You can practice the question types and get better and better - that does NOT measure your IQ - it measures how much you have learned and how good you are at employing those skills.

Intelligence is what you are born with - nothing can change that. What you can change is nutrition, education, opportunity, etc.

I've met joiners that are fiercely intelligent - scary - -but they came from the wrong family without the right opportunity.

And before somebody harks on about Oxbridge - that is still not for the child of a violent alcoholic - unless they are VERY lucky!

You beat me to it lol. Intelligence is innate. Schools work with the theory of multiple intelligences. I am certainly not demeaning academic achievement but it is not per se, a measure of intelligence alone. IQ tests are all but invalid, based as they are on Western concepts. There are better ways of assessing intelligence.

"You beat me to it lol. Intelligence is innate. Schools work with the theory of multiple intelligences. I am certainly not demeaning academic achievement but it is not per se, a measure of intelligence alone. IQ tests are all but invalid, based as they are on Western concepts. There are better ways of assessing intelligence. "

IQ tests have evolved with time and are far from invalid as are higher qualifications. Please expand on those better ways of assessing intelligence please as its a little pointless to pull one method down without saying which you feel are better.

"IQ tests have evolved with time and are far from invalid as are higher qualifications. Please expand on those better ways of assessing intelligence please as its a little pointless to pull one method down without saying which you feel are better."

I'm going to try and beat gurly here - there is no point giving an Aborigine an algebra test any more than there is any point giving a swot from Cheadle a choice of how to avoid being bitten by a sidewinder.

Your upbringing dictates what you KNOW - not how intelligent you are. The thick twat in Cheadle will fail the algebra test - the thick twat in Australia will die.

I'd rather be in Cheadle, but that rather misses the point, don't you think?

Thanks lol. Put slightly differently than I may have phrased it but covers the same points. It's not my field but I think psychometric testing is achieving better indications of ability these days

"Thanks lol. Put slightly differently than I may have phrased it but covers the same points. It's not my field but I think psychometric testing is achieving better indications of ability these days

"

Hey - I'm didactic - it's not my fault, it's my educations- LOL

"Thanks lol. Put slightly differently than I may have phrased it but covers the same points. It's not my field but I think psychometric testing is achieving better indications of ability these days

"

Well i would agree to differ but saying that its still questions and answers so it is not vastly different and is still a western technique so i am struggling to see what alternatives you are putting up.

"IQ tests have evolved with time and are far from invalid as are higher qualifications. Please expand on those better ways of assessing intelligence please as its a little pointless to pull one method down without saying which you feel are better.

I'm going to try and beat gurly here - there is no point giving an Aborigine an algebra test any more than there is any point giving a swot from Cheadle a choice of how to avoid being bitten by a sidewinder.

Your upbringing dictates what you KNOW - not how intelligent you are. The thick twat in Cheadle will fail the algebra test - the thick twat in Australia will die.

I'd rather be in Cheadle, but that rather misses the point, don't you think?"

To some extent you are shooting our self in the foot as the Aborigine hasn't had the input of information and intelligence needs to be fed. You could however (and i am sure it will have been done) adapt the IQ tests to fit. It takes 4 days to walk across the desert but 2 to run if you drink X water whole running and Y while walking what will you need.

Eh, psychometric testing. That's what is used in schools and hospitals these days as tests abilities much more fully

"Eh, psychometric testing. That's what is used in schools and hospitals these days as tests abilities much more fully "

you said:-IQ tests are all but invalid, based as they are on Western concepts. There are better ways of assessing intelligence.

Ok for those who dont know explain psychometric testing.

Why?lol. Is there anyone else awake?

"Why?lol. Is there anyone else awake? "

Ooo now some would say that's a cop out and you really dont understand what your quoting but I am sure you do.

So how about explaining the difference between IQ tests and and psychometric tests as there will be people who are wondering what the difference is.

" There are only two types of people in the world.

There are 10 types of people in the world...

Those who understand Binary....

Those who dont.

;-);-)

Academic intelligence can differ greatly

But i personally think common sense is the main form of intelligence anyone needs xx

By *r AntrimMan  over a year ago

lisburn

"Academic intelligence can differ greatly

But i personally think common sense is the main form of intelligence anyone needs xx"

+1

By *stwoforfun2Couple  over a year ago

South Suffolk Area

This is an interesting subject and one that I often get into debate about.

Very intersting chat by two guys above :}

The biggest mistake people make with regards this question is to confuse Intelligence with knowledge, they are not the same.

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

To me, it's not the education or knowledge (artistic, sporting, vocational or experience) you have, it's the use you put it to that shows intelligence.

And why, for example, do scarily intelligent joiners come from the wrong side of the family or lack opportunity? I know one or two that are very happy indeed and have done well for themselves and their families.

Maybe it should be,

How good are your problem solving skills,

or

What can you do with what you have....

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

"Maybe it should be,

How good are your problem solving skills,

or

What can you do with what you have...."

Reminds me of saying " those that say that it is impossible are usually interrupted by someone doing it"

There is no substitute for experience and common sense.

When both are applied to a situation and someone of little experience and common sense witnesses it, it may seem like inteligence to them. To someone of greater experience and common sense witnessing the same situation, it may seem like a lack of intelegence.

As the saying goes "stupid is as stupid does".

"Academic intelligence can differ greatly

But i personally think common sense is the main form of intelligence anyone needs xx"

Cancer research

Civil engineering

Heart surgery

Computer programming

Smart phone development

Bioscience

Ok that just 6 and its not common sense that delivers human advancement its learning, knowledge driven by in the main academic achievement.

Let me know when you need a heart operation from someone who isn't qualified but has lots of common sense and I will come and do it.

"The biggest mistake people make with regards this question is to confuse Intelligence with knowledge, they are not the same. "

I fell asleep, but happy to pick this up again - completely agree with the above.

And my point about the aborigine and Cheadle posh guy holds water, as it polarises the point about knowledge. You can't pass a test on algebra if you don't know what it is...

Also ties into fact that standard IQ test suit some brains but not others, classic one being aboriginal brains which assimilate information through visual fields, mainly. That doesn't make them unintelligent, just that they'll struggle with an IQ test. And while I have a good degree in a challenging subject I believe there is a different intelligence that enables someone to become a world-class sculptor, for instance. Is my intelligence better than his? Absolutely not.

"Also ties into fact that standard IQ test suit some brains but not others, classic one being aboriginal brains which assimilate information through visual fields, mainly. That doesn't make them unintelligent, just that they'll struggle with an IQ test. And while I have a good degree in a challenging subject I believe there is a different intelligence that enables someone to become a world-class sculptor, for instance. Is my intelligence better than his? Absolutely not. "

Lol being a sculptor has nothing to do with intelligence along with the ability to paint its a talent that enables them to convert what they see into what they produce with their hands.

Stephen Hawkins, the man is as intelegent as it gets for leading the way forward in modern science etc. He is classed as a great mind.

Physically flawed as he may be, he could and is guiding us able bodied people into a new era and we are following what he has to say closely as he has spent his life researching and learning.

But. What if he is wrong in his theories?

How can the every day person prove he is wrong?

2. Clever/Stupid

3. Stupid/ Clever

4. Stupid/Stupid

Me? I'm clever/stupid. "

There are two kinds of people in life. One kind thinks that there are four kinds of people in life, and one kind doesn't.

"This is an interesting subject and one that I often get into debate about.

Very intersting chat by two guys above :}

The biggest mistake people make with regards this question is to confuse Intelligence with knowledge, they are not the same. "

An intelligent person would know that.

"Also ties into fact that standard IQ test suit some brains but not others, classic one being aboriginal brains which assimilate information through visual fields, mainly. That doesn't make them unintelligent, just that they'll struggle with an IQ test. And while I have a good degree in a challenging subject I believe there is a different intelligence that enables someone to become a world-class sculptor, for instance. Is my intelligence better than his? Absolutely not.

Lol being a sculptor has nothing to do with intelligence along with the ability to paint its a talent that enables them to convert what they see into what they produce with their hands. "

. Ah, no, my friend. The point is, intelligence is multifacited. Being able to be a surgeon or having work exhibited all over the world, both take intlligence, just different kinds. Could just as easily say being a surgeon is a talent for sewing, only a bit more refined

"A friend of mine started a business in Cambridge to cater for academics that couldn't change fuses of light bulbs or do simple run of the mill things... they are all very intelligent but at the same time thick as 2 short planks!!!!!

"

Academics don't need to learn how to change fuses. They earn enough to enable them to afford to pay the lower classes to do this for them.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"A friend of mine started a business in Cambridge to cater for academics that couldn't change fuses of light bulbs or do simple run of the mill things... they are all very intelligent but at the same time thick as 2 short planks!!!!!

Academics don't need to learn how to change fuses. They earn enough to enable them to afford to pay the lower classes to do this for them."

Academics don't need to learn how to change fuses. They earn enough to enable them to afford to pay the lower classes to do this for them."

He he he ouch! True though.

Which are you? The intelect? Or maybe the person clever enough to charge intelectuals to do basic life skills?

Academics don't need to learn how to change fuses. They earn enough to enable them to afford to pay the lower classes to do this for them.

Which are you? The intelect? Or maybe the person clever enough to charge intelectuals to do basic life skills?"

Raw nerve there dude but give credit where due a Doc on 100k can pay over the odds and pay someone to clean his house, wash his car cut his lawn etc. His money fair play how he spends it and more the fool who didn't get skilled up.

Which are you? The intelect? Or maybe the person clever enough to charge intelectuals to do basic life skills?

Raw nerve there dude but give credit where due a Doc on 100k can pay over the odds and pay someone to clean his house, wash his car cut his lawn etc. His money fair play how he spends it and more the fool who didn't get skilled up."

A fool and their money are soon parted

Raw nerve there dude but give credit where due a Doc on 100k can pay over the odds and pay someone to clean his house, wash his car cut his lawn etc. His money fair play how he spends it and more the fool who didn't get skilled up.

A fool and their money are soon parted "

Na fools never have money in the first place. Don't do the jealousy thing it will just eat you up. Not a rich man but happy with my lot and them who can afford to splash out fair do as they pay more tax than me to keep things running.

Na fools never have money in the first place. Don't do the jealousy thing it will just eat you up. Not a rich man but happy with my lot and them who can afford to splash out fair do as they pay more tax than me to keep things running. "

Never jealous. Work hard for my money and wouldn't have it any other way, it's what makes for a better understanding of the world.

Na fools never have money in the first place. Don't do the jealousy thing it will just eat you up. Not a rich man but happy with my lot and them who can afford to splash out fair do as they pay more tax than me to keep things running.

Never jealous. Work hard for my money and wouldn't have it any other way, it's what makes for a better understanding of the world."

Who are you trying to fool with the fool and money parted stuff. I might not like some fuck having a Bentley but I will give credit to him for earning it. I think on if some geek boffin type hadn't written the web i would be getting less pussy so all hail to the geek.

knowledge and common sense for me . life experience too plays a part , work a girl who in my opnion is thick as **** ! but is at uni doing a degree kind of worries me a bit lol

Never jealous. Work hard for my money and wouldn't have it any other way, it's what makes for a better understanding of the world.

Who are you trying to fool with the fool and money parted stuff. I might not like some fuck having a Bentley but I will give credit to him for earning it. I think on if some geek boffin type hadn't written the web i would be getting less pussy so all hail to the geek. "

Who's fooling? Crazy fool!!

I haven't got a gripe with anyone earning their money.

The original question was about intelectuals and it turned to money and status through others' replies.

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Simple :

Big tits if she's blonde.

Long legs and smile if brunette.

Ginger? ask someone else.

In this day and age, if she's "au naturel" down there, find yer own way in.

"The original question was about intelectuals and it turned to money and status through others' replies."

Yeah, this'll be why people that were originally discussing have stopped.

Go figure why that would be and then we can start another thread - lol

interpersonal something is much more important.

I'm really crap at mental mathematics, yet can understand complex scientific theories etc.

its mainly how ur taught and how interesting it is to u I suppose lol

x

dirtybigbadsgirlville

interpersonal something is much more important.

I'm really crap at mental mathematics, yet can understand complex scientific theories etc.

its mainly how ur taught and how interesting it is to u I suppose lol

x"

hello stranger..nice to see ya xx

"The original question was about intelectuals and it turned to money and status through others' replies.

Yeah, this'll be why people that were originally discussing have stopped.

Go figure why that would be and then we can start another thread - lol "

Is there are a smiley that sticks two fingers up on here?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"

2. Clever/Stupid

3. Stupid/ Clever

4. Stupid/Stupid

So you are saying there are 2 categories and the people who put people into categories are not the intelligent ones. An interesting declaration.

No, I am quite clearly stating that there are four categories - that is why they are numbered 1,2,3 & 4.

You are clearly in number 3, or 4; the only apparent question being whether you are stupid/clever or stupid/stupid.

Intellectualism is obviously not your forte. Think about it for more than 10 seconds.

Before you get upset - as an example, I would put Richard Branson or Alan Sugar into the stupid/clever category - they have made millions through good life choices, but are as thick as a plank.

I'd rather be them than me...money wise, anyway.

"

You assume a lot.

By *otswbabeCouple  over a year ago

north cornwall

whether they meet me or not

Ask them to pee in the corner of a barrel, if they get dizzy, its probably not going to work

"You assume a lot. "

Well, you know what they say, or maybe not;

if you assume something it just makes an ass out out u and me.

Only a joke, honestly!

"Ask them to pee in the corner of a barrel, if they get dizzy, its probably not going to work"

Show them three shovels and ask them to take their pick...;-)

To OP, if u haven't abandoned this thread lol. Curious to know why you asked .

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"To OP, if u haven't abandoned this thread lol. Curious to know why you asked . "
I just wondered.....i ponder a lot....

Nobody has answered me Steven Hawkins question yet, where's all the smart arses when you want em?

Oooo will I answer that and be a smart arse? It has been called many things but never smart lol. Thing is, the minute a theory is formulated by one person, someone else comes along and disputes it and that's what happened to Prof H. Me? I struggle understand the titles of his books. What's inside the covers is virgin territory to me lol

» Add a new message to this topic