FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I shall be leaving soon...

I shall be leaving soon...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lam rocker OP   Man  over a year ago

Tain

.... no, I'm not flouncing off. I am going to invent a swingers' time machine so we can nip forward and backwards in time if we have a timewaster - fast forward to check and rewind time to be in the place we were before we met them.

Thanks to the wonders of physics, if I invent the time machine I shall be straight back!

All I need now is for each forum member who has mentioned the word timewaster in a post to send me £5 to pay for development of the time wasting time machine.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

awww but does that include us cos I only mentioned timewasters cos I was well jel we havnt had any

funky does it for free

By *lam rocker OP   Man  over a year ago

Tain

I've just realised after reading my original post that I should have put 'not met them' instead of implying a meet! this quantum physics is just too much for my little head to comprehend!

Any ladies who feel the need to test out my time machine, I will do personal presentations - and, of course, I will turn up ...

If you have already arranged to meet them then even if you know they are a momentfritterer by travelling forward they've taken a time that you could have used to arrange to meet someone else who wasn't a momentfritterer so really your moments still been frittered away

".... no, I'm not flouncing off. I am going to invent a swingers' time machine so we can nip forward and backwards in time if we have a timewaster - fast forward to check and rewind time to be in the place we were before we met them.

Thanks to the wonders of physics, if I invent the time machine I shall be straight back!

All I need now is for each forum member who has mentioned the word timewaster in a post to send me £5 to pay for development of the time wasting time machine.

"

I love the paradoxes of time travel. If you had invented such a machine you would have already used it and wouldn't have had to tell us before you used that you were about to use it. You have truly wasted time telling us that you are going to invent a time machine to ferret out timewasters.

"funky does it for free

"

agree n all you need then is basic teletransporter equipment to get to his garden shed.

» Add a new message to this topic