FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What sort of an arsehole would spike someones drink?

What sort of an arsehole would spike someones drink?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sort of speaks for it's self doesn't it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Sort of speaks for it's self doesn't it?"
this isnt gonna be another she said he said thing is it?

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"Sort of speaks for it's self doesn't it?this isnt gonna be another she said he said thing is it?"

I do hope so, we haven't had one today, and I'm feeling restless....

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Is the answer: a hairy one with a brown smear.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Sort of speaks for it's self doesn't it?this isnt gonna be another she said he said thing is it?

I do hope so, we haven't had one today, and I'm feeling restless...."

theres a pill for that you know...

Torquay

"Sort of speaks for it's self doesn't it?this isnt gonna be another she said he said thing is it?

I do hope so, we haven't had one today, and I'm feeling restless....theres a pill for that you know..."

Is the answer a cock?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have had it done twice to me. Cos there is no way i would get d*unk and throw up on 1 vodka that i poured myself. Left bottle in kitchen, along with other peoples, at a party, had 1 drink from it, threw up and had the shakes for another 5 hours.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Arsehole is a bit of a lame word for a drink spiker.

By *irty_bhamMan  over a year ago

birmingham

"Is the answer: a hairy one with a brown smear."

stop spying on me........... i'm getting it waxed and wiped ya sicko

I had my drink spiked in a swingers club

seriously what kind of twat spikes a womans drink in a swingers club?

Its a very odd sensation its like your there but your not, i was awear of everything happening around me but i couldnt speak or move, i was lucky to be with friends who knew id only had 2 drinks so wasnt d*unk and i was taken to the hospital

I was told the next day, i was kept in over night till it wore out my system, that i did have traces of rohypnol in my blood and the Dr in the hospital said it can be bought off the internet for as little as a couple of quid a tablet and they have many cases of women being bought in with it in their system, how scarys that

"I had my drink spiked in a swingers club

Its a very odd sensation its like your there but your not, i was awear of everything happening around me but i couldnt speak or move, i was lucky to be with friends who knew id only had 2 drinks so wasnt d*unk and i was taken to the hospital

I was told the next day, i was kept in over night till it wore out my system, that i did have traces of rohypnol in my blood and the Dr in the hospital said it can be bought off the internet for as little as a couple of quid a tablet and they have many cases of women being bought in with it in their system, how scarys that "

I'm gonna sound thick, so please bear with me.

If people only have one or two, they may or may not be able to work out how when and perhaps by whom the drink was spiked

Please correct me if i'm wrong, and I do not in anyway mean to sound patronizing to anyone who has had this happen to them

Personally i would spike the bastards drink with cyanide

My ex sister in laws drink was spiked once

The hallucinations were horrendous and she could have easily died from it

Anyone capable of such a crime is obviously an incompetent,gutless little dicked twat that hasnt got the balls to pull properly

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Personally i would spike the bastards drink with cyanide

Anyone capable of such a crime is obviously an incompetent,gutless little dicked twat that hasnt got the balls to pull properly"

I'd agree with that totally. If I ever found out who spiked mine i would only report it to the police after I'd had them kneecapped and sliced their balls off.

I was told the next day, i was kept in over night till it wore out my system, that i did have traces of rohypnol in my blood and the Dr in the hospital said it can be bought off the internet for as little as a couple of quid a tablet and they have many cases of women being bought in with it in their system, how scarys that

I'm gonna sound thick, so please bear with me.

If people only have one or two, they may or may not be able to work out how when and perhaps by whom the drink was spiked

Please correct me if i'm wrong, and I do not in anyway mean to sound patronizing to anyone who has had this happen to them"

knowing whos done it and proving it isnt the same

Im pretty sure i know who did it to me because i only had one other person handle my drink, saying that you have to be careful, imagine how you would feel if some women came over to you and accused you of drugging her simply because you handed her a drink

But in most cases its young girls in night clubs, most night clubs wont allow you to to take drinking outside so when you go for a fag you have to leave your drink, now as adults thats not something we would do but 18 year old girls will as they dont have lots of money and know downing your drink to go for a fag means buying another when you go back in and thats where a lot of guys taget, silly i know but being young and daft does not mean they deserve that

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

I had mine spiked once in a local pub. Fortunately (like NN)I had friends with me who knew it was my first drink and took me home. It was 3 days before I felt right in myself again and 6 years on, I still have no recollection of what happened.

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Had mine spiked once, was ill for a long while.

Pretty sure it wouldn't have been Rophynol though.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

anyone caught in possesion of the pills or whatever should get jail time..

feckin vermin..

By *all-Eddies QosCouple  over a year ago

wirral

"Personally i would spike the bastards drink with cyanide

Anyone capable of such a crime is obviously an incompetent,gutless little dicked twat that hasnt got the balls to pull properly

I'd agree with that totally. If I ever found out who spiked mine i would only report it to the police after I'd had them kneecapped and sliced their balls off. "

++++++++++1

By *ath-N-DelCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow area

When you hear about it happening I always think "Where were her friends"?! "Why didn't they notice"!?

Even if they thought she only had too much to drink, they should have made sure she got home ok!

Glad to see previous posters had friends with them and they did notice!

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"When you hear about it happening I always think "Where were her friends"?! "Why didn't they notice"!?

Even if they thought she only had too much to drink, they should have made sure she got home ok!

Glad to see previous posters had friends with them and they did notice!

"

Probably because the guys who do this are very sneaky and will try to pick girls who have been left on their own, or are in groups where everyone is d*unk

My niece came very close to it happening to her, a guy in a club had been pestering her all night to buy her drink, in the end he just bought her one and brought it to her, at that point she had enough to drink so her friend drank it, her friend ended up in hospital seriously ill.

The only drink she had had that she had not bought herself and not had out of her sight was the one bought for my niece which she drank.

She now only drinks bottles when she is out and i buy her 'spikeys' from the local cash and carry which she takes out with her, you just push them into the bottle neck to prevent you getting spiked.

http://www.spikey.co.uk/Spikey-Stokists.htm

kat x x

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I had my drink spiked once it was the worst feeling ever. I still to this day remember what happened.. However luckly was with friends who took me home. It was spiked by a guy that I was speaking to all night thought he was a gentleman buyin me drinks.. The fucker was spiking it...

Glasgow area

"

She now only drinks bottles when she is out and i buy her 'spikeys' from the local cash and carry which she takes out with her, you just push them into the bottle neck to prevent you getting spiked.

kat x x"

Thanx for link

"My niece came very close to it happening to her, a guy in a club had been pestering her all night to buy her drink, in the end he just bought her one and brought it to her, at that point she had enough to drink so her friend drank it, her friend ended up in hospital seriously ill.

The only drink she had had that she had not bought herself and not had out of her sight was the one bought for my niece which she drank.

kat x x"

never seen them before they a good idea and good priced too

Glasgow area

Brilliant!

Never seen them before...

My daughter drinks from bottles when out, will tell her about them xx

"My niece came very close to it happening to her, a guy in a club had been pestering her all night to buy her drink, in the end he just bought her one and brought it to her, at that point she had enough to drink so her friend drank it, her friend ended up in hospital seriously ill.

kat x x

never seen them before they a good idea and good priced too"

The only down side to them is they can only be used once, so you need to pop a handful in the bottom of ye bag.

kat x x"

excellent post Kat, for a few pence it can stop bottles being tampered with. xx

"

The only down side to them is they can only be used once, so you need to pop a handful in the bottom of ye bag."

i suppose thats a good thing tho, if they was easy to take out and put in another bottle it would kind of defeat the object of using them

Its good to know there are companies that are trying to help with this problem tho

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Great post Kat....xx

Sorry but I have to ask. Did some person spike your drink then invade your arsehole?

Iv'e read this a couple of times and I am wondering if there is a subliminal message.

By *nsatiable firebirdWoman  over a year ago

LEEDS

Im 45 and in my lifetime ive been spiked four times. Each time ive been luckily enough its happened when ive only had a couple of drinks and lots of freinds with me. The first time I recal 4 guys lauging beside my friends and me. Ten mins later puking up. Two other times in night club toilets and I couldnt move but managed to know something was wrong and text a friend to get me. The 4th.. I got locked up for belting him around the chops but i knew it was him. Thank God it all happened with just a couple of drinks or else id have been fucked over so bad id ive needed counsellors forever. A sister of a friend of mine is in a mental health hospital ten years from 2002 after being spiked and then getting raped by 5 guys. She will die in there. She gets worse everyday. She was 19 then..I cry when i see her

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

"Im 45 and in my lifetime ive been spiked four times. Each time ive been luckily enough its happened when ive only had a couple of drinks and lots of freinds with me. The first time I recal 4 guys lauging beside my friends and me. Ten mins later puking up. Two other times in night club toilets and I couldnt move but managed to know something was wrong and text a friend to get me. The 4th.. I got locked up for belting him around the chops but i knew it was him. Thank God it all happened with just a couple of drinks or else id have been fucked over so bad id ive needed counsellors forever. A sister of a friend of mine is in a mental health hospital ten years from 2002 after being spiked and then getting raped by 5 guys. She will die in there. She gets worse everyday. She was 19 then..I cry when i see her "

Omg that is awful. I can't even begin to comprehend what that poor women must be going through

Hence I look after my drinks, use a straw or drink water

I was told the next day, i was kept in over night till it wore out my system, that i did have traces of rohypnol in my blood and the Dr in the hospital said it can be bought off the internet for as little as a couple of quid a tablet and they have many cases of women being bought in with it in their system, how scarys that "

Never you too ... I had to go to hospital and was found in my blood too. Was a club with no bar and bottles left in kitchen i had 1 or 2 glasses of wine only.. I was going to the loo not see my face in the mirror end up a strange night glad john was there i was taken to hospital . Was scary .. I now worrie going to partys and clubs with no bar its puts me of going. And i was told its so easy for them to get . Alot who are spicked think thay are just d*unk alot of the time. I was ill weeks after from that . XXJO

scary stuff - would class them as rapists

By *rs and mr sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

Boldon

I've been spiked twice with ecstasy. The first was by my step daughter over 20 years ago, I hadn't even finished my first drink when I was puking up and collapsed. I wasn't taken to hospital as I suspect my husband at the time knew what his daughter had done. The second time was on my hen night to my second husband. Not sure exactly who it was but as my then best friend and her cousin were known to do ecstasy and they stayed at the table 'to watch the drinks' while the rest of us joined in the fun, I've come to my own conclusions. That time I was found collapsed in the toilets, no-one could wake me, even when the ambulance came. I was taken to hospital and ecstasy was found in my bloodstream. I was getting a lecture from the doctor until one of my other friends told the doctor that I was against drugs and that she thought I had been spiked. What a hen night that was! I will be very careful on my next hen night I'm telling ya! I sympathise with those who have fell victim to these individuals that think its funny or clever to do such despicable things for fun

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

The only time I believe I have had my drink spiked was at a large swingers site social… I say ‘believe’ as I didn’t go to hospital, so I will never really know.

I left my drink on the bar whilst a few of us were dancing.

The lucky thing was I had just nipped to my room to change my shoes when I started puking. One minute I could walk around to my room in a pair of high heels, the next I couldn’t lift my arm to wipe puke from my mouth. I couldn’t move off of the bathroom floor and it felt like I was going to stop breathing if I didn’t concentrate on taking breaths in and out. It felt like I had been there for hours before I managed to crawl to the bed, still having great trouble coordinating any movement.

It was scary as fuck… and I will never go back to a drink I have had to leave again.

"The only time I believe I have had my drink spiked was at a large swingers site social… I say ‘believe’ as I didn’t go to hospital, so I will never really know.

I left my drink on the bar whilst a few of us were dancing.

The lucky thing was I had just nipped to my room to change my shoes when I started puking. One minute I could walk around to my room in a pair of high heels, the next I couldn’t lift my arm to wipe puke from my mouth. I couldn’t move off of the bathroom floor and it felt like I was going to stop breathing if I didn’t concentrate on taking breaths in and out. It felt like I had been there for hours before I managed to crawl to the bed, still having great trouble coordinating any movement.

It was scary as fuck… and I will never go back to a drink I have had to leave again.

"

yes sound like you was spicked ... and your right never go back get your drink if you left it .Its was a site party i was at not this site ... I could say alot more but cant . Its scary and you have no control . xx

Similar thing happened to Mrs Artful.

She went on a girlies night out and only had one bottle then just passed out.

Luckily her friend stayed with her until the coach came to pick them up. When she ot dropped off she couldn't even walk up the street.

If we had found out who had done it then all I can say is that they would have needed some sort of sedation to help the pain from their injuries.

Total wankers the people who do those kind of things.

I had mine spiked by my Dad. Parents drink a lot esp my Dad and he couldn't understand why his son chose not to drink so for his 50th birthday away which was mainly a drinking holiday. On several occasions when he would get me an orange juice it would be spiked with Vodka thinking I wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

shitarses! Not humans. I have long believed this planet is populated by humans and someother life form that just looks human but has none of our human qualities.

Also the fact that peeps can get hold of stuff so easily needs to be dealt with.

Ok, are there any other legitimate uses for ruphynol ?

If not, and it easily bought on the net then why not chase the Bastards that are buying it in the web. They must be using credit cards or something ?

I know it's a serious topic, but I laugh when people are asked which of the 14 drinks do you think was spiked....

Torquay

"Ok, are there any other legitimate uses for ruphynol ?

If not, and it easily bought on the net then why not chase the Bastards that are buying it in the web. They must be using credit cards or something ? "

Yes.....it is prescribed for sufferers of chronic insomnia.

A desperate one with questionable morals and intentions.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

This thread has really made me think...Im a bugger for putting my drink down in clubs, going for a wander and then coming back to it.

Never gave it a thought before so I guess I should be more careful.

The asshole who spiked my soft drink in Italy has an even bigger hole since that night...

He was convicted of their equivalent of Actual Bodilly Harm... And did time.

By *leasing_to_the_thighsMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

as bad as this is far too many girls i know use it as an excuse for when they get too pissed so it dilutes the seriousness of it in my eyes

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

on another site we went to house party the mrs got spiked ended up bedroom room spinning after not even 1 drink the thing is most of the ppl in the party were well trusted friends so just shows you dont ever know any body fully ,ok it only lasted hour n half i did warn if found out they would regret it simple as, dont really know what goes thrus ppls minds to do this as if ended with a death ,imagine the investigation that would go on

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It just seems a realy stupid thing to do. Particularly at socials and especialy to a newbie. that girl is gonna think that all swingers are arse holes and will be very unlikely to come back to either the site or another social......

When I were a lad, the biggest risk of putting your drink down to dance, toilet, snog was that someone would drink it....

A lot of these date rape drugs are freely available abroad, so you can draw your own conclusions...

» Add a new message to this topic