FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I feel like

I feel like

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isscheekychops OP   Woman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Someone has ripped out my ovaries stamped on them then put back in.. And thought take that bitch for the next week.. Along with physoctic tendercies and emotional outburts... Oh and a bit of water retention to top it off.. I weighed myself and have put on half a stone since 2 days ago....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Someone has ripped out my ovaries stamped on them then put back in.. And thought take that bitch for the next week.. Along with physoctic tendercies and emotional outburts... Oh and a bit of water retention to top it off.. I weighed myself and have put on half a stone since 2 days ago.... "
suck it up.....its part n parcel of being the superior species

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Had this last week, hot water bottle and neurofen.... failing that, scream and rant innapropriately to people till you get dumped or fired, then vodka!!

By *isscheekychops OP   Woman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"Someone has ripped out my ovaries stamped on them then put back in.. And thought take that bitch for the next week.. Along with physoctic tendercies and emotional outburts... Oh and a bit of water retention to top it off.. I weighed myself and have put on half a stone since 2 days ago.... suck it up.....its part n parcel of being the superior species "

Charming

By *irty_bhamMan  over a year ago

birmingham

"Someone has ripped out my ovaries stamped on them then put back in.. And thought take that bitch for the next week.. Along with physoctic tendercies and emotional outburts... Oh and a bit of water retention to top it off.. I weighed myself and have put on half a stone since 2 days ago.... suck it up.....its part n parcel of being the superior species "

a brummie ??

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

puts tin hat on and hides under table - women have periods but men SUFFER from them

Mirena coil is a god-send for me, no more periods!

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Someone has ripped out my ovaries stamped on them then put back in.. And thought take that bitch for the next week.. Along with physoctic tendercies and emotional outburts... Oh and a bit of water retention to top it off.. I weighed myself and have put on half a stone since 2 days ago.... suck it up.....its part n parcel of being the superior species

Charming "

Tis true my darlin.....

Have you moved your scales ?? you need to go on other scales as i know myself thay can be wronge. At the gym theres two Scales i am down 5 pounds on them to the one at home ... dont worrie .. maybe you have ladys things coming x

By *rs and mr sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

Boldon

"Mirena coil is a god-send for me, no more periods! "

I'm on my second mirena coil, 1st time I was bleeding for two months then things slowed to a stop for the next 7 years. When they started up again I thought I get it checked - How was I supposed to know they only last 5 years Got a new one put in (after the pregnancy test lol) and bled for 3 months solid - boooo. I'm still having them now but to no particular schedule so planning meets has been a nightmare as I never know when I'm gonna be on - roll on the menopause as far as I'm concerned.

Diamond - I so know how you feel - I get all that and then a no show!

» Add a new message to this topic