FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Any mature ladies/cpl been with 26 yrs old guy?

Any mature ladies/cpl been with 26 yrs old guy?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am really in to mature ladies, but when I checked their profile it shows the age limit above 30.

Why don't they like guys in 25-30 age range?

Any ideas?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

cos my kids are older than you,just wouldnt be right

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's just a preference. I rarely find guys younger than me sexually attractive.

By *ambooCouple  over a year ago

kings lynn

We have met a 25 year old, quite mature for his years but he was good company and great in the bedroom. Would certainly meet similar aged guys again if they seemed ok for us.

By *arsesCouple  over a year ago

15 mins south of Gatwick

I would! X

By *usup4funsouthMan  over a year ago

tidworth

"I am really in to mature ladies, but when I checked their profile it shows the age limit above 30.

Why don't they like guys in 25-30 age range?

Any ideas?"

I've been thinking that myself :s find women older than me such a turn on

Have been with a 20yr old, tho not off here....fantastic at the time.....big regret the next morning when he looked like a 14yr old schoolboy

I love younger men!! my top age limit is 40 but dont really meet over my own age.

By *--Cinders---Couple  over a year ago

a place near Blackpool

i broke my rules and met a 26 year old a while ago..was good but felt guilty as i to have kids older then him

By *usup4funsouthMan  over a year ago

tidworth

"i broke my rules and met a 26 year old a while ago..was good but felt guilty as i to have kids older then him"
why feel guilty he's a bloke and you was having fun :s

I have had some great meets with younger men, always good fun...

By *--Cinders---Couple  over a year ago

a place near Blackpool

"i broke my rules and met a 26 year old a while ago..was good but felt guilty as i to have kids older then him why feel guilty he's a bloke and you was having fun :s"

it was a spur of the moment meet with him and an older guy, it was fun..at the time i didnt think about his age..

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"i broke my rules and met a 26 year old a while ago..was good but felt guilty as i to have kids older then him why feel guilty he's a bloke and you was having fun :s

it was a spur of the moment meet with him and an older guy, it was fun..at the time i didnt think about his age.."

Think I've got 25 set on my filters, have met a couple of guys round about that age both singly and in a 4sum and it's been great fun, looking forward to more - my only hard and fast rule would be not less than half my age - that would be just too much

Do women really think of their kids when they are being shagged by a young guy?

I only meet younger than me, I have 21 to 39 on my preferences but the youngest I have met from here was 23

We had a threesome with a 22 year old. Spoke to him a few times before we met and he made out he was some sort of stud but was a total letdown. We carried on having fun and he sat in the corner wanking. So no more young men for us only older and wiser

I have my age range set but its only a guide line, i have gone older and younger for the right guy, for me to go younger its about looks and maturity, i dont like young guys who still have that baby face look, even tho they may well be nice looking lads it just puts me off if they look really young, however some youjnger men seem to look older or just not have that look

"Do women really think of their kids when they are being shagged by a young guy? "

no ive got 3 girls lol

[Removed by poster at 05/02/12 15:17:09]

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

My age filters are 25-45 but I've definitely gone younger, and enjoyed them very much.

However, I find young guys are better at groups and parties, whereas for a private meet I'll go for an older guy, as their conversation is better.

"My age filters are 25-45 but I've definitely gone younger, and enjoyed them very much.

However, I find young guys are better at groups and parties, whereas for a private meet I'll go for an older guy, as their conversation is better."

i have to agree with that, i met a 24 year old off here once and while he was good looking, nice body and great in bed i still have not idea how we got that far because he bored me to death over the 'getting to know eah other drink' lol

Personality wise i find i have very little in common with guys that age so have to agree with above clubs and parties where you dont have to talk so much to people are better lol

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"i have to agree with that, i met a 24 year old off here once and while he was good looking, nice body and great in bed i still have not idea how we got that far because he bored me to death over the 'getting to know eah other drink' lol"

The only times I've met a younger guy 'one on one' I got the feeling I was boring them too! Maybe older people are better at hiding boredom.

I have been known to play with gents much younger than me. They have a mature outlook in life, GSOH, polite, self-starters, who do not moan and groan about having no luck with meets due to their age.

yes 20. 24.. 26 ...28 and all very lovely xx

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

"cos my kids are older than you,just wouldnt be right"

Come on rules are there to be broken...

My kids older than you, doesnt bother me a bit, as long as you are well mannered and polite.

» Add a new message to this topic