FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > contradictions in themselves

contradictions in themselves

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ub bbw OP   Woman  over a year ago

oldbury

Dont you just love these people on here who state if you havent read my profile properly dont contact me. If you hadnt read the profile properly you wouldnt have seen that would you? But then they go on to message someone who doesnt meet any of their criteria i recently had a message off someone looking for slim under 25s and local to them i am none of the above and when i politely pointed out they might want to look at my profile better i was verbally abused it almost made my day i was laughing so hard after i had taken the time to read her profile.

How do you all deal with someone like that? I tend to resort to humour then blocking

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irty_bhamMan  over a year ago

birmingham

"Dont you just love these people on here who state if you havent read my profile properly dont contact me. If you hadnt read the profile properly you wouldnt have seen that would you? But then they go on to message someone who doesnt meet any of their criteria i recently had a message off someone looking for slim under 25s and local to them i am none of the above and when i politely pointed out they might want to look at my profile better i was verbally abused it almost made my day i was laughing so hard after i had taken the time to read her profile.

How do you all deal with someone like that? I tend to resort to humour then blocking"

thankfully it wasn't me so i can gloat

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Dont you just love these people on here who state if you havent read my profile properly dont contact me. If you hadnt read the profile properly you wouldnt have seen that would you? But then they go on to message someone who doesnt meet any of their criteria i recently had a message off someone looking for slim under 25s and local to them i am none of the above and when i politely pointed out they might want to look at my profile better i was verbally abused it almost made my day i was laughing so hard after i had taken the time to read her profile.

How do you all deal with someone like that? I tend to resort to humour then blocking"

Laugh, report to admin with copy of abusive mail, then block. xxx

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

depends if im in devilment mode or not

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

If we're certain our profile hasn't been read we have no qualms in deleting.

I don't waste time responding to people who obviously haven't read my profile, but one I just had to ask him to do me a favour and point out the ambiguity in my profile so I could correct it to prevent people wasting their time contacting me!

I mean, if a black Dom who played with a group of other guys arranging gang bangs and bukakkes contacted me with a view of having me as a sub centrepiece then there was something seriously wrong with my profile.

Fair dos to him he did admit to not reading my profile...as if I hadn't guessed!

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

i'm guessing,but there could be an odd occasion.

when people have a look,a quick scroll down,the words are many,but the pics are mmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm.

they think,fuck it,i'm going in.

next thing they know,they are deleted unread,and blocked.

such is life,fortune favours the brave.

By *nsatiable firebirdWoman  over a year ago

LEEDS

A long profile bores people who are here.. a quick precise, cut to the chase profile is always best. Not every profile fits others needs. Some take time to read profiles and some like to see attraction first then read the profile. Most cut to the chase and want the pics then if interested read what you like then send a message. Those that are lazy do neither and just send a derogatory message like my cock wants sucking now....OH DEAR lol

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Telling someone to read your profile better isn't polite.

You reap what you sow. You started it.

If you are going to act like Queen of how to read a profile at least understand that not everyone is a Royalist.

Try a simple No thankyou.

By *ub bbw OP   Woman  over a year ago

oldbury

"Telling someone to read your profile better isn't polite.

If you are going to act like Queen of how to read a profile at least understand that not everyone is a Royalist.

Try a simple No thankyou. "

Im not trying to act like the queen of how to read profiles but this was someone who had as her heading read my profile or dont bother so really surely she should have practised what she preached surely. She approached me and i wasnt sure how so i asked her to explain first then she asked if id read her profile so i just reciprocated the question

"Telling someone to read your profile better isn't polite.

Try a simple No thankyou.

Im not trying to act like the queen of how to read profiles but this was someone who had as her heading read my profile or dont bother so really surely she should have practised what she preached surely. She approached me and i wasnt sure how so i asked her to explain first then she asked if id read her profile so i just reciprocated the question"

I treat profiles in exactly the same way as I view people out and about - if I like the look of them I'll get to know them but if I know I could never fancy them in a million years what's the point in reading a load of blurb about them.

It is very obvious when someone messages me without reading my profile properly.

When that happens, I could ignore, or delete and block, or respond, depending on the quality of the message and the mood I am in.

I don't get uptight about it, as I do not see why I should get wound up by someone whom I do not have any intention of knowing or meeting, let alone having sex with!

Simples!

Lets face it alot dont read profiles and alot dont care how people look if the same post code or thay are going to pass where you live thay mail its hit or miss here for alot of people so thay mail loads in hope one or two may mail back and then look ...read the profile and see .. its why alot i think get let down and dont turn up as not for them when it comes to it .

If youre too lazy to read my profile... Theres No Way Im letting you anywhere near Hen3ry...;-);-)

*The 3 is silent*

i always wonder, when we are contacte by people that want a bi fem to join them, when i point out we are a couple, and they THEN state they will meet couples too, whether im goingto be left watching while they aconcentrate on EM.

so wetend to just ignore.

maybe we have missed out on some damn god meets (and we probably have) just cant get in out of my mind that i would be ignored, which would be ashame, cuz im a hunkaburninlove lol

I do the same but they just delete my response or it just shows up as being read, so I don't quite understand why you are getting abuse back and I am not?

"If youre too lazy to read my profile... Theres No Way Im letting you anywhere near Hen3ry...;-);-)

*The 3 is silent* "

Is that Henry hoover

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"It is very obvious when someone messages me without reading my profile properly.

When that happens, I could ignore, or delete and block, or respond, depending on the quality of the message and the mood I am in.

I don't get uptight about it, as I do not see why I should get wound up by someone whom I do not have any intention of knowing or meeting, let alone having sex with!

Simples! "

Correct and one of those silly thumbs up things. xx

i use the delete button works quite well

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

Sorry, Im still laughing about those only wanting to meet slim local bifems under 25.

"If youre too lazy to read my profile... Theres No Way Im letting you anywhere near Hen3ry...;-);-)

*The 3 is silent*

Is that Henry hoover "

Well ya wont find anything cleaner...;-)

But its not normally him that does the sucking...

» Add a new message to this topic