FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > For ladies with Barnsley sticker rashes

For ladies with Barnsley sticker rashes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I will be holding a 'Breast Soothing Clinic' every day next week. This will include an initial inspection, all over soothing lick and nipple erection check.

Cost a mere £25.00 each, but I may need a couple of weeks to get the money together.

PM me for an appointment

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *riendlyfunfemWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

Nice one, pmsl!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I will be holding a 'Breast Soothing Clinic' every day next week. This will include an initial inspection, all over soothing lick and nipple erection check.

Cost a mere £25.00 each, but I may need a couple of weeks to get the money together.

PM me for an appointment "

i had the sticker on me dress i dont have no rash!

"I will be holding a 'Breast Soothing Clinic' every day next week. This will include an initial inspection, all over soothing lick and nipple erection check.

PM me for an appointment

i had the sticker on me dress i dont have no rash! "

Believe me, it's wise to be sure, just form an orderly queue I'll get to you ASAP

ha ha we are crying laughing well done dude! x

well my rash was not as bad as some others. could it be perhaps due to the fact where my badge was got licked quite often by many

"well my rash was not as bad as some others. could it be perhaps due to the fact where my badge was got licked quite often by many "

mmmmmm, will still need looking at my dear...

"well my rash was not as bad as some others. could it be perhaps due to the fact where my badge was got licked quite often by many

mmmmmm, will still need looking at my dear... "

i genuinely thought you did look at it roy. perhaps that was when something poked you in the eye.

well my fave barman ave you recovered yet??? its not often you can say you have done barman duties with a topless barmaid then.

must admit i was fortunate. nipple jewellery stayed on intact till next day. no gems missing or lodged in any guys teeth. had a toothpick on hand just in case of emergency

"well my rash was not as bad as some others. could it be perhaps due to the fact where my badge was got licked quite often by many

mmmmmm, will still need looking at my dear...

i genuinely thought you did look at it roy. perhaps that was when something poked you in the eye.

well my fave barman ave you recovered yet??? its not often you can say you have done barman duties with a topless barmaid then.

must admit i was fortunate. nipple jewellery stayed on intact till next day. no gems missing or lodged in any guys teeth. had a toothpick on hand just in case of emergency"

Hello sweetheart, I have recovered from the do but not the bar duties as I was constantly distracted by a very sexy co worker, best job I've ever had

so i take it you have got over your fear of me then Royster grrrrrrh....my bark is worse than my bite is it???

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

Roy huni...my Barnsley tattoo has almost faded...but might need to get it checked that no lasting damage has been done

"Roy huni...my Barnsley tattoo has almost faded...but might need to get it checked that no lasting damage has been done"

want me to check hun ooophs i forgot i already did

"so i take it you have got over your fear of me then Royster grrrrrrh....my bark is worse than my bite is it??? "

Like to get over you anytime Jan and nah, the fear went when we errrrrr worked together

"Roy huni...my Barnsley tattoo has almost faded...but might need to get it checked that no lasting damage has been done"

Well, well, well I could be struck off if I don't take your concerns seriously so a full inspection needs to be arranged

PM me for an appointment

i had the sticker on me dress i dont have no rash! "

well mine didnt appear till this morning just as i was getting ready for work, and i found 1 on each side...

had someone else sticker on so i would remember their names...lol...

PM me for an appointment

i had the sticker on me dress i dont have no rash!

well mine didnt appear till this morning just as i was getting ready for work, and i found 1 on each side...

had someone else sticker on so i would remember their names...lol...

"

Oh dear, get your kit off and I'll give 'em a coat of looking at

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Mine is still there

I'm getting worried do I need a dermatologist

"so i take it you have got over your fear of me then Royster grrrrrrh....my bark is worse than my bite is it???

Like to get over you anytime Jan and nah, the fear went when we errrrrr worked together "

there was just a little bumping and grinding going on if i remember

enjoyed it tho

"so i take it you have got over your fear of me then Royster grrrrrrh....my bark is worse than my bite is it???

Like to get over you anytime Jan and nah, the fear went when we errrrrr worked together

enjoyed it tho"

..you remembered..

enjoyed it tho

..you remembered.. "

evryone remembered...lol

enjoyed it tho

..you remembered..

evryone remembered...lol"

Well you could have joined in you know

enjoyed it tho

..you remembered..

evryone remembered...lol

Well you could have joined in you know "

well i for one wouldnt have said no. share and share alike is my motto

enjoyed it tho

..you remembered..

evryone remembered...lol

Well you could have joined in you know "

now you tell me...lol...

think i was busy enjoying the yummy food at that time...lol...

» Add a new message to this topic