FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Question for Guys and maybe Girls

Question for Guys and maybe Girls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Okay guys have you spotted a nice girl[Really pretty]lets say in town or on the bus and you wanted to Approach her but you aint sure what she gonna say or react so in this Situation what would you do, do just let it pass or what?? knowing the fact she kept looking at you back and fore. any Tips because i don't want to let nice girls pass in front of my eyes lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

let it pas cos she mite call the police wud smile tho

Lol if she did then i would have to let the truth out and let her know that i like so which ever she knows then lol

I'd say something along the lines of:

"Hi, when you get off this bus, or I do, it's likely that our paths will never cross again so I had to come over and at least speak to you. My name is *****, and I handed my axe in at the last amnesty. Please to meet you."

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

faint heart never won fair maiden as they say ... AKA just grow a pair and speak to her lol! after all what you gotta loose !!

Ohhh Wishy that's a pretty move right there!wow it pays off for asking for some advice huh hehe Thanks :]

A simple hello will do.

If she says hi next time you see her you'll know she's interested then you can tell her you received advice from a swingers site before approaching her!

Enjoy,

Mark

"faint heart never won fair maiden as they say ... AKA just grow a pair and speak to her lol! after all what you gotta loose !! "

By *waymanMan  over a year ago

newcastle

"Okay guys have you spotted a nice girl[Really pretty]lets say in town or on the bus and you wanted to Approach her but you aint sure what she gonna say or react so in this Situation what would you do, do just let it pass or what?? knowing the fact she kept looking at you back and fore. any Tips because i don't want to let nice girls pass in front of my eyes lol"

Normally I wink and say "Hi, my name's Awayman and I'm an expert in punctuation, pedantry and penile gymnastics. Would you like to disrobe for me?"

It works every time.

Honestly...

"Okay guys have you spotted a nice girl[Really pretty]lets say in town or on the bus and you wanted to Approach her but you aint sure what she gonna say or react so in this Situation what would you do, do just let it pass or what?? knowing the fact she kept looking at you back and fore. any Tips because i don't want to let nice girls pass in front of my eyes lol

Normally I wink and say "Hi, my name's Awayman and I'm an expert in punctuation, pedantry and penile gymnastics. Would you like to disrobe for me?"

It works every time.

Honestly..."

That would do it for me

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"Okay guys have you spotted a nice girl[Really pretty]lets say in town or on the bus and you wanted to Approach her but you aint sure what she gonna say or react so in this Situation what would you do, do just let it pass or what?? knowing the fact she kept looking at you back and fore. any Tips because i don't want to let nice girls pass in front of my eyes lol"

If you're on the bus... ' tickets please..?' Always smile unlike real ticket inspectors...

Anything that can break the ice, ,.. she's probably as nervous as you are.. what's the worst that can happen, .... she'll delete then block you.. have fun

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Okay guys have you spotted a nice girl[Really pretty]lets say in town or on the bus and you wanted to Approach her but you aint sure what she gonna say or react so in this Situation what would you do, do just let it pass or what?? knowing the fact she kept looking at you back and fore. any Tips because i don't want to let nice girls pass in front of my eyes lol

It works every time.

Honestly...

That would do it for me "

does for me

a smile can work wonders for me

x

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Ohhh Wishy that's a pretty move right there!wow it pays off for asking for some advice huh hehe Thanks :]"

I hope that's sarcasm.... That's one of the most cringeworthy approaches I can imagine and on public transport too.

What's wrong with a smile and hi ?

Pass her your number and or e mail as you get off. Say something like 'this is yours' as you pass it and get off the bus.

If she never rings or mails you just stare and draw an imaginary blade across your throat indicating that you are a tad displeased with her.

Granny tip number 437 of 1000 in Securing the Lady you Want.

( I meant the first bit though )

i fell asleep on a bus recently on someone's shoulder, he didnt wake me up till his stop

on leaving he gave me his number and asked me to call him if i was interested

i thought that was pretty sweet that i spent 30 mins on his shoulder sleeping

I met someone I really fell in like with last night at Isis... normally I wouldn't do anything about it and expect him to magically know and make he first move.

But I must have had some brave pills last night because I just thought 'fuck it... what have I got to loose'... so I told him I liked him and we are meeting up next week. If I had never mentioned anything I would be kicking myself now!

Well Cherry-Blossom it all worked out for you because right now I'm kicking myself for not speaking to that girl lol

If you're on the bus... ' tickets please..?' Always smile unlike real ticket inspectors...

Anything that can break the ice, ,.. she's probably as nervous as you are.. what's the worst that can happen, .... she'll delete then block you.. have fun"

ah, well if ya talkin about breaking the ice, just walk up to her, hold your hand out, and when she shakes, just say 'fat penguin'.

repeat each time she says what until she asks what you mean, then just say 'it breaks the ice' and smile. shows a sense of humour (obviously you have to hope just standing there saying fat penguin doesnt make her feel you are a loon lol)

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

try im going ugly early you have pulled worse you can get is a crack

» Add a new message to this topic