FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Todays stupid award.......

Todays stupid award.......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago
Forum Mod

Firstly goes to Rob for taking the house phone to work with him instead of his mobile

Secondly goes to my Mum who 2 seconds after I text her to say don't phone me on the house phone as I can't answer it.......... phones the house phone

I know its still early but they can't be the only winners of the day

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Firstly goes to Rob for taking the house phone to work with him instead of his mobile

Secondly goes to my Mum who 2 seconds after I text her to say don't phone me on the house phone as I can't answer it.......... phones the house phone

I know its still early but they can't be the only winners of the day "

The Natwest Bank for being twats and the UKCC for not making clear an i is a 1 in my PIN number when trying to renew

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"and the UKCC "

Hey it took 5 years and over twenty letters, after my first wife died to get them stop pestering her to renew / come back / desperatly needed please come back. MIxing i & 1 is nothing to that lot!

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"and the UKCC

Hey it took 5 years and over twenty letters, after my first wife died to get them stop pestering her to renew / come back / desperatly needed please come back. MIxing i & 1 is nothing to that lot!"

ffs.....its scarey how stoooopid they are!

And what is wrong with taking the house phone instead of the mobile... he will have a much more peaceful day

By *landPeggyCouple  over a year ago

Holland !

We "almost" both chose black for our two iPhones, would have been asking for trouble.

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

"Firstly goes to Rob for taking the house phone to work with him instead of his mobile

That made me smile

I remember when we first got these remote house phone, getting a call from a friend, so he could test the range.

He kept saying things like "I'm upstairs, can you hear me."

I wasn't interested so to be awkward kept saying no. This went on for five minutes, with me saying no, each time.

He only took the phone back for not working, mind you his nick name was Trigger.

By *landPeggyCouple  over a year ago

Holland !

"I remember when we first got these remote house phone, getting a call from a friend, so he could test the range.

He kept saying things like "I'm upstairs, can you hear me."

I wasn't interested so to be awkward kept saying no. This went on for five minutes, with me saying no, each time.

He only took the phone back for not working, mind you his nick name was Trigger.

"

That's gold.

Readers of The Sun. A Media Studies Lecturer at Bangor University has just discovered that The Sun has always been aimed at a demographic they consider to have a 'reading age' of eleven.

I once text Mrs liddy and asked her to text me her number has I had lost it, and she then sent me a v card with her number I laughed for hours

sending someone I was helping off to get extra money when they had the right money anyway. duh

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

This made me laugh, I've done the house phone thing and even the sky remote in my handbag. Embarrassing thing was, I tried to answer the sky remote not that its anyway near the same size as my mobile

the other day I went out to walk the dog in jeans fresh from the tumble drier, only realised when I got back I had a pair of knickers attached my leg (clean btw, it was from the static!!)

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

Many years ago now, there was one night when the house was surrounded by police in the small hours of the morning and we where rudely awakened by them. Mr A opened the door and was pushed to the side, I was half way down the stairs when the policeman asked if I was alright and did I phone them. In my half woken state I picked up the phone and hit redail and said no wasn't me, and went back to bed.

Turn out they had the wrong address and it was the next street they where looking.

Why I picked up the phone I still dont know

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

"Many years ago now, there was one night when the house was surrounded by police in the small hours of the morning and we where rudely awakened by them. Mr A opened the door and was pushed to the side, I was half way down the stairs when the policeman asked if I was alright and did I phone them. In my half woken state I picked up the phone and hit redail and said no wasn't me, and went back to bed.

Turn out they had the wrong address and it was the next street they where looking.

Why I picked up the phone I still dont know "

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago
Forum Mod

"

the other day I went out to walk the dog in jeans fresh from the tumble drier, only realised when I got back I had a pair of knickers attached my leg (clean btw, it was from the static!!)

"

Hahaha! I love this

I tried to make a phone call with the tv remote, and then threw it at the wall when it wouldn't connect

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

oh god my mum does stuff like that all the time...

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Readers of The Sun. A Media Studies Lecturer at Bangor University has just discovered that The Sun has always been aimed at a demographic they consider to have a 'reading age' of eleven."

Thats standard for most british newspapers...and not new...how these researchers get their funding i will never know

obscure fact of the day....the scotsman has the highest reading age, with 13...

now you will sleep better for knowing that wont you

I work shifts in a pub that is a sizzler, I would be a very rich woman if I got a pound for every time I told someone to be careful as its hot and they STILL touch it do you think they don't believe me

"I work shifts in a pub that is a sizzler, I would be a very rich woman if I got a pound for every time I told someone to be careful as its hot and they STILL touch it do you think they don't believe me "

My favourite is "Wet Paint"

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"I work shifts in a pub that is a sizzler, I would be a very rich woman if I got a pound for every time I told someone to be careful as its hot and they STILL touch it do you think they don't believe me

My favourite is "Wet Paint" "

I always wonder if that's a warning or an instruction

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

Readers of The Sun. A Media Studies Lecturer at Bangor University has just discovered that The Sun has always been aimed at a demographic they consider to have a 'reading age' of eleven."

Is that why they have so many pictures in the sun

ggggggrrrrrrrrrr!!

It goes to kev!!!.... He forgot my birthday!!

kat

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"It goes to kev!!!.... He forgot my birthday!!

kat"

Oh ouch, he does know that that means he has to spend double on you, as well as dinner and whatever punishment you can think of

Happy Birthday HUn

"It goes to kev!!!.... He forgot my birthday!!

kat"

Do birthdays go on past your age then?? xx

» Add a new message to this topic