FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > meets without partner

meets without partner

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

my male partner is going away for a month and sugested i meet select single both fem /males and couples im toying wiv the idea just wondered if u think im being gready love to read ure thoughts on this dilema i have my self in lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well im in a relationship, but use this site as a single woman. All the meets i have from this and other sites are on my own. If Jay and i meet together then its from places we are on jointly.

Have funxx

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

If you want to, do it. If you dont, then...

Some people might be suspicious though if you say you are meeting as a single woman when you have a couples profile. Others probably wont mind

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't think your being greedy but its hard to get meets when your on a couples profile as a single,... lots of people will view it as a fake, timewasters or cheaters profile. though being the female half of the couple plays in your favour

im almost certain there wouldnt be the problems facing a wife playing on her own that there are with a husband doing likewise (as generally men dont tend to ask so many question and dont really think of any consequences if it all goes tits up, pardon the pun).

we only have your word he is alright with it, as we would only have his word that you would be fine with him doing likewise, so is a guy going to meet you with the chance there will be an angry husband waiting to take a pop at him if he finds out??? probably. lol

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

i meet separate from kev...he has met separatly from me in the past.

i keep playing with single men to clubs, we are both more comfortable with that.Its more about saftey and me not feeling comfy inviting strangers to the house without kev here than anything else.

Anything i arrange kev knows about, and of course if he said he didnt want me to meet i wouldnt.

Talk, work out what works for you two and have fun

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"im almost certain there wouldnt be the problems facing a wife playing on her own that there are with a husband doing likewise (as generally men dont tend to ask so many question and dont really think of any consequences if it all goes tits up, pardon the pun).

we only have your word he is alright with it, as we would only have his word that you would be fine with him doing likewise, so is a guy going to meet you with the chance there will be an angry husband waiting to take a pop at him if he finds out??? probably. lol"

never been a problem for me.

"my male partner is going away for a month and sugested i meet select single both fem /males and couples im toying wiv the idea just wondered if u think im being gready love to read ure thoughts on this dilema i have my self in lol "

I'm in a dilemma too.. Who's the lass in the fourth photo, and can I have her number. Ta.

i fully understand what al above post meeen and i or should i say we should of realised that we have a joint profile but haveing never met alone b4 didnt realise that fact so il say thanku so much realy appreciated al coments

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Most people won't see it as a problem if and when you contact them, so go for it and have fun!

to the above post WISHY al pics on our profile are of me and with respect i do not and never wil give out my number lol xxxxx

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Go for it for the first three weeks, save some for your fella's return.

"Don't think your being greedy but its hard to get meets when your on a couples profile as a single,... lots of people will view it as a fake, timewasters or cheaters profile. though being the female half of the couple plays in your favour"

I'll put money on she'll have no problems at all finding meets alone, couples profile or not

I wouldn't meet one half of a couple, just don't think its right especially if I couldn't chat to the other half, after all if I am looking for couple's why would I meet one half

Up to you though, you can only try

» Add a new message to this topic