FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Holiday Season

Holiday Season

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok, it's getting near holiday season, where would you like to go but end up going instead?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

We will go to the same caravan park we always go to...it is better for the eldest as change unsettles him.(he has aspergers)

Would love to take the kids to Taiwan, show them around and meet our friends there

"We will go to the same caravan park we always go to...it is better for the eldest as change unsettles him.(he has aspergers)

Would love to take the kids to Taiwan, show them around and meet our friends there "

If you get pregnant out there, would the baby have a made in Taiwan mark on them?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ourgate again this year fa me xx

I would like to ride down Highway 1 (Pacific coast USA) and back up to Canada through the Rockies, can't get health insurance in the USA so it's Europe again this year. Looking like it may even be less than 3000 mile trip this time.

"Ok, it's getting near holiday season, where would you like to go but end up going instead?"
would love to spend 14 nights in Whitley Bay, but prob end up in Mexico

By *ot - CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Hame el da me for us

Glasgow

"Ok, it's getting near holiday season, where would you like to go but end up going instead?would love to spend 14 nights in Whitley Bay, but prob end up in Mexico "

Costa Del Milton Keynes again for me this year but, given the choice would love to go to Cambodia

hexham

"We will go to the same caravan park we always go to...it is better for the eldest as change unsettles him.(he has aspergers)

Would love to take the kids to Taiwan, show them around and meet our friends there

If you get pregnant out there, would the baby have a made in Taiwan mark on them? "

i did get pregnant there, and got eldest a baby grow with "well made in taiwan" on it .It was a really popular range

hexham

"Ok, it's getting near holiday season, where would you like to go but end up going instead?would love to spend 14 nights in Whitley Bay, but prob end up in Mexico "

Swap ya

If you get pregnant out there, would the baby have a made in Taiwan mark on them?

i did get pregnant there, and got eldest a baby grow with "well made in taiwan" on it .It was a really popular range "

Well I'll be bugge.... no, not saying that on here with you lot around!

I'd love to do Route 66 on a Harley or a hot rod but will settle for hitting a few car shows instead.

"Hame el da me for us "
Think that means Home will do for us lol

Every year I wait on friends to see if they can travel, but they can't afford it so I end up not going.

This year I decided not to ask and I've booked a week in September, for my birthday, to Marrakech, by myself.

Friends and family think I've lost my mind, friends asking why I didn't ask if they wanted to come.

I'm excited and already planning for next birthday, a tour of the USA taking in Vegas, LA, Grand Canyon, San Francisco etc.

i would love a week in the lakes about may time and a week in cornwall late summer time but it will most likely be a free week at our friends caravan in norfolk which we did last year and throughly enjoyed so not so bad

By *lam rockerMan  over a year ago

Tain

I would like to go to St Kilda, but am going on a narrowboat and then a cruise for this year's two weeks away.

Ah Mrs Scoots dreams of just the 2 of us having a romantic holiday on a narrow boat. Checking out the Downs at 5mph, all peaceful and tranquil.

Me, well, fuck that, i'd much sooner be off to the Czech Republic stuffing tenners down a crack addicts knickers in a bar whilst been beaten off with a dead kipper whilst wearing a welders mask and wellies

"Ah Mrs Scoots dreams of just the 2 of us having a romantic holiday on a narrow boat. Checking out the Downs at 5mph, all peaceful and tranquil.

Me, well, fuck that, i'd much sooner be off to the Czech Republic stuffing tenners down a crack addicts knickers in a bar whilst been beaten off with a dead kipper whilst wearing a welders mask and wellies "

Good idea with the welders mask, can't be too careful with people recognising the rich and famous

nothing planned for this year yet, but i did get away 3 times last year so musn't grumble

can't see there being a big holiday this year, but whatever happens i think a few days in berlin or barcelona would do me just fine cos i love both places.

"Ourgate again this year fa me xx "

I went to Ourgate last year , this year I fancy Mygate

Rome ............ the back garden.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

France...

and including Euro Disney with the family and already taking the medication in preparation.

Would love to go abroad... anywhere!! I'm not fussy, give me somewhere hot with hunky waiters and I'll have a smile on my face lol

But we have the house to re-decorate, and new furniture to buy this year so we'll actually be getting a cottage with a group of friends near alton towers for a week. Which will still be ace! xx

"France...

and including Euro Disney with the family and already taking the medication in preparation.

"

want to share my Diazapam

"France...

"

OMFG! if anyone had asked the last place on earth you would go I'd have said Euro Disney.

Going nowhere

might get a few nights away with the kids in the tent if finances allow

Anyone wanna do a house swap, last week in July first week in August?

"France...

"

Took the girls to Disney Florida and Paris when they were younger. They're now 20, 24 and 29...I'm still in therapy...so good luck!

Already booked for Florida in August, looking, as in possibly thinking at doing China next year on my todd.

Orlando Florida, but wil probably end up in Devon again.

"France...

OMFG! if anyone had asked the last place on earth you would go I'd have said Euro Disney. "

ffs it would have to be a BIG BIG NO NO if someone said holliday in Blackpool

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"France...

OMFG! if anyone had asked the last place on earth you would go I'd have said Euro Disney. ffs it would have to be a BIG BIG NO NO if someone said holliday in Blackpool"

I am dreading it... but want to see my nieces kids faces but 2 days and i will be out of there

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

would like to go to Venice again,will probably go to Barcelona for a long weekend,its cheaper

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Would like to go to Ibiza in September....and am going to Ibiza in September.

Wouldn't miss those two weeks for anything....

Booked all my camping trips in Nov 2011, the big one is 2 weeks and 3 sites in Scotland during the Olympics.

Can't wait!

By *ashful BazMan  over a year ago

poole dorset

Would Love to go to the States, but with my luck I'll probably end up at Butlins in Bognor!

By *astpoetMan  over a year ago

where the world takes me

Would love to spend a week somewhere like the greek islands with a dirty naughty older lady. Sun sea and sex when she wants it

So any offers?

Glasgow

"Ourgate again this year fa me xx

I went to Ourgate last year , this year I fancy Mygate "

spent last night looking at rental cottages where i can take the mutt with me

it's years since i've had a weeks holiday in this country and the idea of relative solitude, walking in the country and a few nice pub dinners is quite appealing

hexham

"spent last night looking at rental cottages where i can take the mutt with me

it's years since i've had a weeks holiday in this country and the idea of relative solitude, walking in the country and a few nice pub dinners is quite appealing"

seriously consider Northumberland, not just cos you can pop in here for a brew.

Nothing beats the _iews, the solitude,the quiet. Places like holy island and the whinn sill are bucket list places to visit

it's years since i've had a weeks holiday in this country and the idea of relative solitude, walking in the country and a few nice pub dinners is quite appealing

Nothing beats the _iews, the solitude,the quiet. Places like holy island and the whinn sill are bucket list places to visit"

funnily enough, that is on tonights search list

i think i exhausted the lakes and the east yorkshire moors / coastal areas last night

the lakes is so much more expensive

Nothing beats the _iews, the solitude,the quiet. Places like holy island and the whinn sill are bucket list places to visit

i think i exhausted the lakes and the east yorkshire moors / coastal areas last night

the lakes is so much more expensive "

we like our short breaks spent in a nice log cab with hot tub

the lakes is so much more expensive we like our short breaks spent in a nice log cab with hot tub"

i'd like the hot tub

just need to train the dog to bring me nibbles and drinkies whilst i'm in there

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

the lakes is so much more expensive we like our short breaks spent in a nice log cab with hot tub

i'd like the hot tub

just need to train the dog to bring me nibbles and drinkies whilst i'm in there "

Not to far away and then I can.......... oh hell you want solitude

the lakes is so much more expensive we like our short breaks spent in a nice log cab with hot tub

i'd like the hot tub

Not to far away and then I can.......... oh hell you want solitude "

always room for a little 'un

i'd like the hot tub

Not to far away and then I can.......... oh hell you want solitude

always room for a little 'un "

we book our short break in log cabins through hoseasons

By *azzaahhWoman  over a year ago

north wales / chester

the lakes is so much more expensive we like our short breaks spent in a nice log cab with hot tub"

forest holiday in strathyre fantastic hot tub holiday ...

» Add a new message to this topic