FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Better than sex

Better than sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After not being able to find a meet for tonight, I decided to console myself with trying a flavour of ice cream I have not made before, I have just had my first serving of homemade mint choc chip and it was better than sex mmmmmmmmmm

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"After not being able to find a meet for tonight, I decided to console myself with trying a flavour of ice cream I have not made before, I have just had my first serving of homemade mint choc chip and it was better than sex mmmmmmmmmm "
is sex crap for you then? I know what id rather have and it aint got no chocolate chips in it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Are you sure it was'nt mint cock chip if it was as good as sex

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"After not being able to find a meet for tonight, I decided to console myself with trying a flavour of ice cream I have not made before, I have just had my first serving of homemade mint choc chip and it was better than sex mmmmmmmmmm is sex crap for you then? I know what id rather have and it aint got no chocolate chips in it "

It would have if you let em do it

By *stwoforfun2Couple  over a year ago

South Suffolk Area

As Mr is out of action, I have had my feet soaking in my footspa watching Jason Statham on the box mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"After not being able to find a meet for tonight, I decided to console myself with trying a flavour of ice cream I have not made before, I have just had my first serving of homemade mint choc chip and it was better than sex mmmmmmmmmm is sex crap for you then? I know what id rather have and it aint got no chocolate chips in it

It would have if you let em do it "

i dont fancy choc chips b8ut i wouldnt say no to dipping it into some rum n raisin

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"i dont fancy choc chips b8ut i wouldnt say no to dipping it into some rum n raisin "

That's the next I intend to make, rasins are soaking in rum now ready for tomorrow lol

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

"After not being able to find a meet for tonight, I decided to console myself with trying a flavour of ice cream I have not made before, I have just had my first serving of homemade mint choc chip and it was better than sex mmmmmmmmmm "

if thats better than sex,your having sex with the wrong people.

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

Ice cream no matter how good only makes me happy for a few minutes, a good sex session leaves me bouncing around with a smiley face for a couple of days.

By *ayman2002Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

Why not look for ice cream AND sex? Combine the two... literally!

By *ashful BazMan  over a year ago

poole dorset

"Ice cream no matter how good only makes me happy for a few minutes, a good sex session leaves me bouncing around with a smiley face for a couple of days.

"

Same here, usually lasts about two or three days, before I'm ready for another good Bang!

» Add a new message to this topic