FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Snip

Snip

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isscheekychops OP   Woman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I have to ask the men who have had the snip was it a decision you took easily.. I am just wondering. I have a friend who was married he is in his 40's and was married they have kids and then the marriage ended he had the snip and is now dating a 30 year old who wants kids so now he has to folk out £5000 to get it reversed and there are no guarntees that it will work...

I am just wondering in that instant where things like that can happen...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

you can get some of your sperm frozen these days just in case...too late for your friend i know

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

did it so Mrs Surrey could stop putting chemicals in her body..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep easy, had two kids didn't want any more. had to give up a gf who wanted kids but now married again with two grown up kids and no regrets.

"you can get some of your sperm frozen these days just in case...too late for your friend i know"

He is gutted he was talked into it by his ex wife.. Its a shame really..

Maybe having kids in your fourties is bit old, i dont know. My hubby had kids from his first marriage so didnt mind having the snip. Some men are just really sure they dont want kids, so its a good idea to have the snip.

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

was an easy decision for us, K was was very ill having our first and not to good having the second so for her health it was important. Thats nearly 25 years ago now and we are still together and guess we knew we would still be together all those years ago. Oh and the other reason? K told me what caused her to get preggers lol

"you can get some of your sperm frozen these days just in case...too late for your friend i know

He is gutted he was talked into it by his ex wife.. Its a shame really.. "

You could be artificialy inseminated my a medical student, then you would have a very clever kid.

By *orth_hantscplCouple  over a year ago

camberley

I've had the snip which was right at the time but now looking into reversals. To be honest your friend should shop around as we've found a price of £2,250. This is with a very good surgeon, not the local butcher!

Message us you want to know more.

Steve

I don't regret getting it done. Maybe I will if I meet someone else but to be honest I doubt it.

"I don't regret getting it done. Maybe I will if I meet someone else but to be honest I doubt it. "

Nothing wrong with that......

I (red) got the snip just after our little boy was born. We have a girl, 5 and the wee man who is now 2.

We have been together for 10 years now and as we had a girl and a boy we both didn't want any more kids. We had a heart to heart and decided that rather than struggle on with the implant and condoms, we would just get 'neutered' lol

Glitter wanted to go to the docs and be sterilised BUT I personally believe only a complete pig would allow his partner to go through this procedure to save his own balls, so arranged with the docs and three weeks later...snippy snip. In saying that though, I had been thinking of it all the way through the second pregnancy and was not a decision taken on a moments notice.

Two years on, I know iv done the correct thing. We are a small and loving family of four and we both have our careers going places. If we should ever split, which I doubt would happen, I wouldn't want anymore kids with anyone else.

Best thing I ever did. Surreal experience chatting away with the surgeon about life and career whilst he cut my tubes !!

Had the snip in 1990 because doctor told us it wouldn't be good for Kate's health if she got pregnant again.

As it happens, she had to have a full hysterectomy only a year later, but I don't have any regrets.

I had the snip about 15 yrs ago, no regrets.

By *ellraisersCouple  over a year ago

Near Glasgow

My ex had snip 11 years ago, then 5 years later left me for another female 11 years younger. He's had his vasectomy reversed, glad it cost him so much. He has 3 kids already and hardly gives them the time of day.

Only found out when he had to bring the kids back to me a year past at Christmas as his then fiancee now wife had a miscarriage! Shame for her but a hell of a way to find out he's had it reversed and wants more kids.

sounda like hes only doing it for the lady hes with now though? or does he ache to have more? ... if so thats fine but if hes only doing it to please her ( which whats to say they will break up in time? ) he shouldnt go threw with it i dont think,...but all the same he can have it reversed a mate of mine did in the same circumstances and they now have a 1 yr baby boy xx

"I (red) got the snip just after our little boy was born. We have a girl, 5 and the wee man who is now 2.

We have been together for 10 years now and as we had a girl and a boy we both didn't want any more kids. We had a heart to heart and decided that rather than struggle on with the implant and condoms, we would just get 'neutered' lol

Glitter wanted to go to the docs and be sterilised BUT I personally believe only a complete pig would allow his partner to go through this procedure to save his own balls, so arranged with the docs and three weeks later...snippy snip. In saying that though, I had been thinking of it all the way through the second pregnancy and was not a decision taken on a moments notice.

Two years on, I know iv done the correct thing. We are a small and loving family of four and we both have our careers going places. If we should ever split, which I doubt would happen, I wouldn't want anymore kids with anyone else. "

I was sterilized 18 yrs ago a yr after I had my daughter , my x wouldnt get the snip because he was scared silly of having the op , it didnt bother me 1 bit as I would not put anyone through something they did not want to do.

» Add a new message to this topic