FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Should you? Could you?

Should you? Could you?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have you ever douched your lady garden, ladies?....I do my rear garden (so to speak) regularly, but after reading elsewhere about Vaginal Douching, I have to ask, would you?

Look away squeamish men......

The reason I ask is, after our 'monthly visit' that metallic taste is not the best and it annoys me having to plan around my period, at the best of the times.

So no hidden agenda for asking, before the usual suspects pounce, just would like to know, if anyone does and if so do you suffer with infections? as apparently this can increase such things...thanking you in advance peoples

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

I thought that vaginal douching strips away all the neccessary lubricants that are needed to fight infection and keep all the flora and fauna happy so you're leaving yourself open (excuse the pun)

Vaginas are self cleansing and should'nt need to be douched

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO never douche it can cause BV and other infections So metallic taste for a few days or BV? I know which one I would choose..

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO never douche it can cause BV and other infections So metallic taste for a few days or BV? I know which one I would choose.."

Agree with this , never douche the lady garden it just upsets its natural balance not good at all.

[Removed by poster at 20/01/12 11:34:15]

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yes ladies, my thoughts exactly, just wanted to see if there was anyone, that had been brave enough to try it.

I have used Femfresh since I was about 13, so not a fan of putting anything there that may cause infection.

» Add a new message to this topic