FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Car Flashing Technicalities

Car Flashing Technicalities

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oel66 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Kent/SE London

We had a chat about flashing in the car. The idea was to dress W up suitably. Split skirt, stockings, heels, see through blouse quarter cup bra.

I did a a check to see the view. It was so so because its not that easily visible when dark.

The plan was to drive around and get W to wind down the window and ask directions and show herself off. when i stood next to the car i look down and see suspenders, stockings, and some hard nipple ( its a black see through so still not easy to see casually) we did later turn the interior light on when we found the odd single guy, which was a bit better.

The second issue was with today's guys. Granted we picked a cold night and there were surprisingly few single males walking around! The ones we stopped all were looking at phones and had headphones on ffs! Really only one out of four may have had a bit of a look.. Any ideas? W has a white see thru blouse we will check out one evening this week to see if that is more visible.

ideas are of interest if any have done this before.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Being totally honest - not sure what you were expecting them to do or say, but if I were walking along a public road and someone pulled over to ask for directions and I noticed a flash of boob or stocking top, I probably wouldn't say anything, nor would I stare, in fact I'd make an effort not to - at most would probably grin to myself after directions had been given and you'd driven off.

Kent/SE London

Thanks, that's pretty much the effect we wanted to have. were new to flashing in a general public environment and its just see how we go kinda thing at the mo. which is why its single guys and not couples

By *i1971Man  over a year ago

Cornwall

"Being totally honest - not sure what you were expecting them to do or say, but if I were walking along a public road and someone pulled over to ask for directions and I noticed a flash of boob or stocking top, I probably wouldn't say anything, nor would I stare, in fact I'd make an effort not to - at most would probably grin to myself after directions had been given and you'd driven off.

"

Totally agree with this. I wouldn't make anything of it at the time

Kent/SE London

Thank for the input, I have taken pics of wens at the riverside in very short skirts, stockings, heels, see thru top and mac. you get mostly joggers and the odd home going commuter. rules of engagement are the same single guys only and if i'm taking photos and a guy goes past she does not close coat so they get an eyeful. We have had one linger on before and i carried on taking shots and posing her.

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

"We had a chat about flashing in the car. The idea was to dress W up suitably. Split skirt, stockings, heels, see through blouse quarter cup bra.

I did a a check to see the view. It was so so because its not that easily visible when dark.

The plan was to drive around and get W to wind down the window and ask directions and show herself off. when i stood next to the car i look down and see suspenders, stockings, and some hard nipple ( its a black see through so still not easy to see casually) we did later turn the interior light on when we found the odd single guy, which was a bit better.

The second issue was with today's guys. Granted we picked a cold night and there were surprisingly few single males walking around! The ones we stopped all were looking at phones and had headphones on ffs! Really only one out of four may have had a bit of a look.. Any ideas? W has a white see thru blouse we will check out one evening this week to see if that is more visible.

ideas are of interest if any have done this before."

If you want more of a reaction, and to keep yourselves off of the register, drive around checking your "who's near button" till you find a suitable guy or guys on fab and within a quarter of a mile, message and invite them to come take a look, wank in front of her, or reach in and finger her to orgasm, the possibilities are endless, and much less likely to offend the vanillas.

Ps that as a couple of pics on our profile of us doing exactly that.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

id have been a little less polite than The other guys who've commented, but reacted much the same way.

To be honest it's all a bit weird - are you expecting these blokes to say 'phwoar look at the tits on her! Aren't you lucky?'

Kent/SE London

That's a great idea.

Kent/SE London

No,its tittilation. Im a big fan of display, presentation, and exhibitionism. Honestly i bet i'm far from the weirdest interest on here but I'm not here to judge.

If you are going to involve unsuspecting members of the public in your sexual fantasies, expect it to go horribly wrong most of the time.

"If you are going to involve unsuspecting members of the public in your sexual fantasies, expect it to go horribly wrong most of the time."

this.

Plenty of guys have a record for flashing. Days of equal opportunities, I imagine the police will be more than happy to arrest women for it too.

Most people know my views on flashers and the kind of people that usually do it.

It’s YOUR kink, it’s not fair to involve unconsenting members of the public in YOUR kink.

If a guy asked me for directions on the street and flashed his dick at me I’d take the reg and phone the police, it shouldn’t be any different if a woman does it to a man.

The times I’ve been asked for directions I’ve never even noticed who was in the car or what they were wearing.

I just give the directions and carry on about my day.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"If you are going to involve unsuspecting members of the public in your sexual fantasies, expect it to go horribly wrong most of the time.

this.

Plenty of guys have a record for flashing. Days of equal opportunities, I imagine the police will be more than happy to arrest women for it too. "

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Most people know my views on flashers and the kind of people that usually do it.

It’s YOUR kink, it’s not fair to involve unconsenting members of the public in YOUR kink.

If a guy asked me for directions on the street and flashed his dick at me I’d take the reg and phone the police, it shouldn’t be any different if a woman does it to a man. "

"If you are going to involve unsuspecting members of the public in your sexual fantasies, expect it to go horribly wrong most of the time."

Absolutely. Being non vanilla or having a niche interest is all well and good, but when you involve others in your play then consent is paramount - both morally and legally. That's not me being the fun police but basic decency.

Let me know when you want to do it and I'll drive over to your area, you never know who you are approaching so I reckon it's safer if it's a Fab member, happy to help with it

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Why would you inflict your sexual perversions on to non consenting people?

No better than a guy in a flasher mac flashing his cock to women.

evesham

"No,its tittilation. Im a big fan of display, presentation, and exhibitionism. Honestly i bet i'm far from the weirdest interest on here but I'm not here to judge."

It's far from titillation.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Why would you inflict your sexual perversions on to non consenting people?

No better than a guy in a flasher mac flashing his cock to women. "

This!

If my kink was to knock one out into a jar then to pour it onto the door handle of motorists that stopped and asked for directions, I would expect my collar to be felt.

Just because you see no harm in it, doesn't make it right.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"Thanks, that's pretty much the effect we wanted to have. were new to flashing in a general public environment and its just see how we go kinda thing at the mo. which is why its single guys and not couples

"

So, its your kink, and you are looking to push it on others without their consent?

Thats just as seedy as a bloke in a rain mac exposing himself.. why do you think its acceptable to force your "thing" on an unsuspecting passer by??

Kent/SE London

I think if you asked most of the blokes on here, and in my experience of doing outdoor shoots not many have or would be put out.

having done this research i will probably be making use of the phone locator, which sounds a great idea

And its so much better than a bloke in a mac.

"I think if you asked most of the blokes on here, and in my experience of doing outdoor shoots not many have or would be put out.

having done this research i will probably be making use of the phone locator, which sounds a great idea

And its so much better than a bloke in a mac."

In your opinion.

chelmsford

"I think if you asked most of the blokes on here, and in my experience of doing outdoor shoots not many have or would be put out.

Not according to the responses from most males on here...no difference between males and females flashing, if it's unwelcome by the 'victim'

That’s blokes on here not your average guy on the street. Even the guys on here I think would want some say in who flashes them.

Kent/SE London

Did ask for ideas not damning judgement

evesham

Might look better but the intent behind it is the same. You are forcing your sexual perversion on unsuspecting members of the public. There is no other way of looking at it.

"Did ask for ideas not damning judgement"

Here's an idea. Keep it as a fantasy and avoid a conviction.

Kent/SE London

be interesting to take a poll on. Providing they are honest and don't have a significant other looking over their shoulder.

"be interesting to take a poll on. Providing they are honest and don't have a significant other looking over their shoulder."

I love polls I’ll do one.

chelmsford

"be interesting to take a poll on. Providing they are honest and don't have a significant other looking over their shoulder."

I have a significant other sitting here and he thinks flashing in public, by either sex is wrong too.

evesham

Do it on Facebook though to get a fairer representative sample

By *electableDalliancesCouple  over a year ago

leeds

Have you thought about doing this where people do the dogging thing, that way you know there's a receptive audience?

And less likely to offend

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

If I am honest I would be afraid it was a honey trap and as soon as I made a comment or reached in i would be getting arrested!

I think you would be better pre arrangingbit with people who know what's coming. Still would be fun And less risk of offending someone who for all you known is not into sex in any way shape or form. None of this is judging you.....you pay your money and take your own chances

Kent/SE London

Yep I know what you mean and thanks for the input, appreciated!

Kent/SE London

Thanks yes tried dogging twice nearby found the guys a bit lacking to be honest and one was a bit pushy and had to be told to fuck off. Might be worth trying elsewhere.

Don’t think a poll on here is an accurate reflection to the real world, plus I’ve got a real good body and nice boobs so it’s kind of different.

Ah yes, suppose it’s okay to flash someone as long as you’re fit

Kent/SE London

Facebook,hmmm no. imaginary friends and the minutiae of everyday drudgery= brain death.

"Facebook,hmmm no. imaginary friends and the minutiae of everyday drudgery= brain death."

They're the Joe Public you're going to be meeting in the real world though.

I'd give you long very very detailed directions.....

Kent/SE London

I would like to think i agree with your opinion but the reality is some blokes would get a hardon for anything in a skirt. even another bloke in a skirt! you only have to look at top fabbed pics to know that's true. Not a judgement at all just a fact.

"I would like to think i agree with your opinion but the reality is some blokes would get a hardon for anything in a skirt. even another bloke in a skirt! you only have to look at top fabbed pics to know that's true. Not a judgement at all just a fact."

And some wouldn’t

"Ah yes, suppose it’s okay to flash someone as long as you’re fit "

Same as it’s only harassment if you don’t fancy the person

"Ah yes, suppose it’s okay to flash someone as long as you’re fit

Same as it’s only harassment if you don’t fancy the person "

Apparently so

chelmsford

"Have you thought about doing this where people do the dogging thing, that way you know there's a receptive audience?

And less likely to offend "

I was going to suggest that, obviously as long as its late at night.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"We had a chat about flashing in the car. The idea was to dress W up suitably. Split skirt, stockings, heels, see through blouse quarter cup bra.

Common decency ?

It’s probably the service light pal, get it to a garage and have them plug it up to the diagnostics.

Kent/SE London

In my experience even as a bloke i find a great percentage aren't as honest as their girls think. I've had guys during social meets texting the wife or gf telling them they are working late or out with the boys! if the whatssap goes silent or has been switched to secrecy its a great indicator. i dont do meets with them because they will let you down in a heartbeat.

one of the reasons i enjoy shoots, scares the liars off fast

Apparently so "

I only have one experience of being flashed. It was 2008 in magaluf, I’d gone back to my apartment to change and my friends were in one of the bars on the strip. I was walking back down the strip and some guys outside another bar were whistling and one guy pulled his willy out to me, I stopped gave it a good look and said what is that, it looks like a beak, don’t ever get that out in public again. He went bright red and covered it up and all his mates started pointing and laughing at him. Now if he had been good looking and presented me with a decent sizeable lump of a cock, I probably would’ve gone wahey and gave it a little shake, I was in magaluf after all.

the easiest way I’s to pass a truck slowly with the interior light on if you get honked you know she’s been seen

Put some flyers up on lampposts next time, you might have a small zombie gang of men awaiting you

Kent/SE London

That sounds fair. Even I've been flashed ffs and it wasn't by a girl either' Ive had my arse pinched by girls when i was much younger, i did have hair, teeth, was slim... oh for fuck sake.

chelmsford

ideas are of interest if any have done this before. the easiest way I’s to pass a truck slowly with the interior light on if you get honked you know she’s been seen "

...Yes and that's a great distraction which could cause an accident...

Kent/SE London

Shirley Hills without the flyers. had the zombie team though following us for a good 20 mins before we got back in car.. Subtle they weren't

Apparently so

I only have one experience of being flashed. It was 2008 in magaluf, I’d gone back to my apartment to change and my friends were in one of the bars on the strip. I was walking back down the strip and some guys outside another bar were whistling and one guy pulled his willy out to me, I stopped gave it a good look and said what is that, it looks like a beak, don’t ever get that out in public again. He went bright red and covered it up and all his mates started pointing and laughing at him. Now if he had been good looking and presented me with a decent sizeable lump of a cock, I probably would’ve gone wahey and gave it a little shake, I was in magaluf after all. "

Ughhhhh I absolutely hate it. When I was 14 or 15 my dad pulled into an empty car park and nipped into the shop. Guy pulled up beside me and kept trying to get my attention, looked over and yep, cock out. Sat in the car crying while he tried to get my attention. Eventually drove off when my dad came back (my dad had locked the car with me in it)

And I have so many other shitty stories. I hate it

Kent/SE London

Apparently so

I only have one experience of being flashed. It was 2008 in magaluf, I’d gone back to my apartment to change and my friends were in one of the bars on the strip. I was walking back down the strip and some guys outside another bar were whistling and one guy pulled his willy out to me, I stopped gave it a good look and said what is that, it looks like a beak, don’t ever get that out in public again. He went bright red and covered it up and all his mates started pointing and laughing at him. Now if he had been good looking and presented me with a decent sizeable lump of a cock, I probably would’ve gone wahey and gave it a little shake, I was in magaluf after all.

Ughhhhh I absolutely hate it. When I was 14 or 15 my dad pulled into an empty car park and nipped into the shop. Guy pulled up beside me and kept trying to get my attention, looked over and yep, cock out. Sat in the car crying while he tried to get my attention. Eventually drove off when my dad came back (my dad had locked the car with me in it)

And I have so many other shitty stories. I hate it"

That's horrible, 2 years ago my 13yo daughter was propositioned by a guy in a car who then drove alongside her trying to get her to get in the car. she managed to take a cut through some flat ran for home. i was there when she got in and i took her straight back out in the car to find the fucker. unfortunately he had gone.

By *helucifereffectMan  over a year ago

york

"Thank for the input, I have taken pics of wens at the riverside in very short skirts, stockings, heels, see thru top and mac. you get mostly joggers and the odd home going commuter. rules of engagement are the same single guys only and if i'm taking photos and a guy goes past she does not close coat so they get an eyeful. We have had one linger on before and i carried on taking shots and posing her."

I certainly wouldn’t appreciate you taking photos of me in said situation without my consent and find it a little creepy that you would do so!

"Thank for the input, I have taken pics of wens at the riverside in very short skirts, stockings, heels, see thru top and mac. you get mostly joggers and the odd home going commuter. rules of engagement are the same single guys only and if i'm taking photos and a guy goes past she does not close coat so they get an eyeful. We have had one linger on before and i carried on taking shots and posing her.

I certainly wouldn’t appreciate you taking photos of me in said situation without my consent and find it a little creepy that you would do so! "

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

ideas are of interest if any have done this before. the easiest way I’s to pass a truck slowly with the interior light on if you get honked you know she’s been seen

...Yes and that's a great distraction which could cause an accident... "

Sheer stupidity.

"Don’t think a poll on here is an accurate reflection to the real world, plus I’ve got a real good body and nice boobs so it’s kind of different. "

If I did the poll there would be very different answers.

"In my experience even as a bloke i find a great percentage aren't as honest as their girls think. I've had guys during social meets texting the wife or gf telling them they are working late or out with the boys! if the whatssap goes silent or has been switched to secrecy its a great indicator. i dont do meets with them because they will let you down in a heartbeat.

one of the reasons i enjoy shoots, scares the liars off fast "

Try posting this same thread in the Stories and Fantasies section of the forum. I think you'll get different answers in there.

evesham

"Facebook,hmmm no. imaginary friends and the minutiae of everyday drudgery= brain death."

So you only want to poll biased audiences.... Are you a politician by any chance?

"Don’t think a poll on here is an accurate reflection to the real world, plus I’ve got a real good body and nice boobs so it’s kind of different.

If I did the poll there would be very different answers. "

Not from me! I don't want to unsuspecting flashed by that flower

"Thanks yes tried dogging twice nearby found the guys a bit lacking to be honest and one was a bit pushy and had to be told to fuck off. Might be worth trying elsewhere."

Then I think you've answered your own question..

Well my poll results suggest that the majority of men (on fab) would be happy to be flashed but that isn’t a reflection of the real world in everyday situations. A lot would think it was odd.

"Well my poll results suggest that the majority of men (on fab) would be happy to be flashed but that isn’t a reflection of the real world in everyday situations. A lot would think it was odd. "

That is because it is you.

By *on Ryans ExpressMan  over a year ago

Barnsley

Feet on the headrests arse out of the sunroof is the obvious choice isn't it?

By *iger4uWoman  over a year ago

In my happy place

I think you have watched too many porn films

Kent/SE London

"I'd give you long very very detailed directions..... "

lol yes not sure everyone when presented with this would be fast to react

Kent/SE London

"I think you have watched too many porn films"
No i put it down to having an imagination

Kent/SE London

"Facebook,hmmm no. imaginary friends and the minutiae of everyday drudgery= brain death.

So you only want to poll biased audiences.... Are you a politician by any chance? "

No. but Russians, republicans, and vote leave found it easy to sway support via facebook.. Really easy bias can be bought on social media.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Just find a dogging spot ... park up ... flash your interior light a few times ..... see what happens .

And what if you stop next to a guy who looks old enough but turn out to be under age?

Dodgy, dodgy

"I think you have watched too many porn films No i put it down to having an imagination"

Some imagination if you think its ok to flash innocent folk

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Just find a dogging spot ... park up ... flash your interior light a few times ..... see what happens ."

At least they will be like minded people not random people.

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

"Just find a dogging spot ... park up ... flash your interior light a few times ..... see what happens .

At least they will be like minded people not random people. "

That is until the day you pull into a car park and the interior light on the car opposite is partly on the fritz

By *etite HandfulWoman  over a year ago

Chester

"Just find a dogging spot ... park up ... flash your interior light a few times ..... see what happens .

At least they will be like minded people not random people. "

I would go with that its not really fair to expose yourself to innocents or distract other drivers as that's a safety issue.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

At least they will be like minded people not random people.

That is until the day you pull into a car park and the interior light on the car opposite is partly on the fritz"

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Have you considered doing this at a dogging spot, so the guys there on foot aren't going to be so surprised etc?

Sometimes context is all

evesham

"Facebook,hmmm no. imaginary friends and the minutiae of everyday drudgery= brain death.

So you only want to poll biased audiences.... Are you a politician by any chance?

No. but Russians, republicans, and vote leave found it easy to sway support via facebook.. Really easy bias can be bought on social media."

Typical politicians answer

Have you tried pulling up beside a lorry at traffic lights and put the light on or in daylight I do that with a girl I know we don’t do it while driving so it’s not dangerous but when a trucker blows his horn or flashes his lights it gets us both going

By *oney to the beeWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

I am amazed people are still flashing in cars with the number of dash cams about. It only takes someone to take the footage to the police and months later you are on the sex offenders register.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

These threads make me shudder, flashing is desperate and creepy. At best.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I am amazed people are still flashing in cars with the number of dash cams about. It only takes someone to take the footage to the police and months later you are on the sex offenders register. "

And quite rightly so. If its done with other consenting adults then fair enough. With random people no. Easy enough for them to take note of car registration and report the offenders to the police, which they are perfectly entitled to do.

chelmsford

"I am amazed people are still flashing in cars with the number of dash cams about. It only takes someone to take the footage to the police and months later you are on the sex offenders register.

And quite rightly so. If its done with other consenting adults then fair enough. With random people no. Easy enough for them to take note of car registration and report the offenders to the police, which they are perfectly entitled to do. "

Yes

"I am amazed people are still flashing in cars with the number of dash cams about. It only takes someone to take the footage to the police and months later you are on the sex offenders register.

And quite rightly so. If its done with other consenting adults then fair enough. With random people no. Easy enough for them to take note of car registration and report the offenders to the police, which they are perfectly entitled to do. "

Flashing when kids could potentially seeing is just irresponsible if people want others to see them what's wrong with the chatrooms.

» Add a new message to this topic