FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Counselling sessions for ...

Counselling sessions for ...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *phrodite OP   Woman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

the underconfident silly immature guys(sorry to all those many lovely guys out there, the vast majority!!) who believe that being abusive is the answer to a woman's decision that she does not want to meet them. I am offering a class of free group sessions to explore aspects of their obvious (lacking ) self esteem..... for all of those to join and improve their self esteem.. so that in future they dont have to send horrible nasty emails...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"the underconfident silly immature guys(sorry to all those many lovely guys out there, the vast majority!!) who believe that being abusive is the answer to a woman's decision that she does not want to meet them. I am offering a class of free group sessions to explore aspects of their obvious (lacking ) self esteem..... for all of those to join and improve their self esteem.. so that in future they dont have to send horrible nasty emails...

"

Does it include you getting naked? If so I can be abusive if it gets me on the course.

"the underconfident silly immature guys(sorry to all those many lovely guys out there, the vast majority!!) who believe that being abusive is the answer to a woman's decision that she does not want to meet them. I am offering a class of free group sessions to explore aspects of their obvious (lacking ) self esteem..... for all of those to join and improve their self esteem.. so that in future they dont have to send horrible nasty emails...

Does it include you getting naked? If so I can be abusive if it gets me on the course."

You bugger, lol.. I should have remembered that my thread might be hijacked... but yes, it is a good suggestion, me getting naked to get their attention. Not sure how long I would hold it (the attention) but hey....

Does it include you getting naked? If so I can be abusive if it gets me on the course.

You bugger, lol.. I should have remembered that my thread might be hijacked... but yes, it is a good suggestion, me getting naked to get their attention. Not sure how long I would hold it (the attention) but hey.... "

Well I think you are a %%%%%% ****** that @@@@@'s everbody and #######. Does that get me in?

You bugger, lol.. I should have remembered that my thread might be hijacked... but yes, it is a good suggestion, me getting naked to get their attention. Not sure how long I would hold it (the attention) but hey....

Well I think you are a %%%%%% ****** that @@@@@'s everbody and #######. Does that get me in? "

Not sure what all thoses signs mean lol... (Are you dyslexic?) but hey you can sit in front row of classes anytime x

Good it worked, thanks xx

yey can u stick him in a padded cell aswell please lol (jokin roy jokin)

"yey can u stick him in a padded cell aswell please lol (jokin roy jokin) "

whom... the previous poster or the sad git who sent me abusive message earlier ???

"

Well I think you are a %%%%%% ****** that @@@@@'s everbody and #######. Does that get me in?

Not sure what all thoses signs mean lol... (Are you dyslexic?) but hey you can sit in front row of classes anytime x"

What do I need to do to get detention and kept in class with you

"

Not sure what all thoses signs mean lol... (Are you dyslexic?) but hey you can sit in front row of classes anytime x

What do I need to do to get detention and kept in class with you"

Detention is your least worry... I haff vays to make you comply

"yey can u stick him in a padded cell aswell please lol (jokin roy jokin)

whom... the previous poster or the sad git who sent me abusive message earlier ??? "

The sad get who posted abusive messages just wants his dick skinned alive and thats being nice...no mr roy in the padded cell please ta

whom... the previous poster or the sad git who sent me abusive message earlier ???

The sad get who posted abusive messages just wants his dick skinned alive and thats being nice...no mr roy in the padded cell please ta "

yuk, looking at the pic of sad git I dont actually want to consider that unless somebody offered a pair of surgical gloves lol... but Mr Roy in padded cell... now you ARE appealing to my dom side...lol

The sad get who posted abusive messages just wants his dick skinned alive and thats being nice...no mr roy in the padded cell please ta

yuk, looking at the pic of sad git I dont actually want to consider that unless somebody offered a pair of surgical gloves lol... but Mr Roy in padded cell... now you ARE appealing to my dom side...lol "

Yes ive got plenty of marigolds here..im always prepared just incase

Oh ladies, put me in the cell as long as you both join me

yuk, looking at the pic of sad git I dont actually want to consider that unless somebody offered a pair of surgical gloves lol... but Mr Roy in padded cell... now you ARE appealing to my dom side...lol

Yes ive got plenty of marigolds here..im always prepared just incase "

And there is him thinking he is in for a good time... little does he know... hahah.. a boron risk taker... I like it

U keep ur hand on ur gear stick on sat young man

"U keep ur hand on ur gear stick on sat young man "

Now I AM intrigued... this was not the kind of counselling I had in mind... mine involves the exploration of low self esteem of some blokes.... who want to offend women when rejected lol

"U keep ur hand on ur gear stick on sat young man

Now I AM intrigued... this was not the kind of counselling I had in mind... mine involves the exploration of low self esteem of some blokes.... who want to offend women when rejected lol "

Oops sorry i went off course then

"U keep ur hand on ur gear stick on sat young man "

You don't mean that surely?

You don't mean that surely? "

Ull ave to wait and see

Ull ave to wait and see "

Phwoarrrrrrr

Ull ave to wait and see

Phwoarrrrrrr "

Oy you step in line or you will get detention and it wont be the padded cell... lol

Ull ave to wait and see

Phwoarrrrrrr

Oy you step in line or you will get detention and it wont be the padded cell... lol"

Sorry Miss, spank me, spank me hard

Ull ave to wait and see

Phwoarrrrrrr

Oy you step in line or you will get detention and it wont be the padded cell... lol"

Fook me what do i have to fooking do to get on this course for fook sake you F***** S*** W****???

Ull ave to wait and see

Phwoarrrrrrr

Oy you step in line or you will get detention and it wont be the padded cell... lol

Fook me what do i have to fooking do to get on this course for fook sake you F***** S*** W****??? "

you have to complete an initial assessment.... whether you are fit for therapy...

Ull ave to wait and see

Phwoarrrrrrr

Fook me what do i have to fooking do to get on this course for fook sake you F***** S*** W****??? "

Sorry, course full now

Ull ave to wait and see

Phwoarrrrrrr

Ull get ur own private punishment u

Ull ave to wait and see

Phwoarrrrrrr

Fook me what do i have to fooking do to get on this course for fook sake you F***** S*** W****???

Sorry, course full now "

Ull ave to wait and see

Phwoarrrrrrr

Sorry, course full now "

Oy Roy!!!! (That rhymes)

Who said YOU determine the course attendents... Bend over for your first lesson!!!!

Ull ave to wait and see

Phwoarrrrrrr

Sorry, course full now

Oy Roy!!!! (That rhymes)

Who said YOU determine the course attendents... Bend over for your first lesson!!!! "

Fook it more than likely be tame anyway

Ull ave to wait and see

Phwoarrrrrrr

Sorry, course full now

Oy Roy!!!! (That rhymes)

Who said YOU determine the course attendents... Bend over for your first lesson!!!! "

COME ON

Ull ave to wait and see

Phwoarrrrrrr

Sorry, course full now

Oy Roy!!!! (That rhymes)

Who said YOU determine the course attendents... Bend over for your first lesson!!!!

COME ON "

I VILL ASK ZE QUESTIONS AND ADMINISTER ZE PUNISHMENT VEN I SEE FIT

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

of course if you use the dungeon at Chams you'll have to wear a towel

"of course if you use the dungeon at Chams you'll have to wear a towel "

you referring to the one I place down at 5 am again...lol

Ull ave to wait and see

Phwoarrrrrrr

Sorry, course full now

Oy Roy!!!! (That rhymes)

COME ON

I VILL ASK ZE QUESTIONS AND ADMINISTER ZE PUNISHMENT VEN I SEE FIT "

Oh 'eck!

Ull ave to wait and see

Phwoarrrrrrr

Sorry, course full now

Oy Roy!!!! (That rhymes)

COME ON

I VILL ASK ZE QUESTIONS AND ADMINISTER ZE PUNISHMENT VEN I SEE FIT

Oh 'eck! "

hahaha... it had the desired effect lol.... played Herr Flick's girlfriend Helga some years ago when I was young and handsome pmsl

» Add a new message to this topic