FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Clubs and single men

Clubs and single men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkysexpot OP   Man  over a year ago

leeds

Afternoon all. Been thinking about going to a club in Leeds and I was just wondering what there like if your a single man going by yourself. It would be very daunting for me as I've not been to anything like that before.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bit shit

Id recomend big psrty club events like torture garden, subversion or club antichrist tbh.

Simmilar entrance fee (if not less) thousands of people instead of a dozen stage shows, multiple DJs, strippers, acrobats etc, play equipment and also a much more normal club scene along side public sex and fun

Way more fun and in big proper venues like ministry of sound

Every time I've been to my local club, I've been on my own. If it's a well run club, you will feel safer in there, than you will in most ale house's.

By *iker boy 69Man  over a year ago

midlands

It all depends on how you portray yourself aswell, as to how folk will treat you. Imagine you were with a lady then imagine how youd like single guys to treat you, and act accordingly. Be nice, and be respectfull and you wont go far wrong. You could even ask staff to introduce you to regulars yo help you break a bit of ice and calm nerves. Just remember, just cuz youre in a swingers club doesnt entitle you to anything.

By *irth.Minge.FireMan  over a year ago

Seen in far off places

I can highly recommend Quest in Leeds.

Have been a couple of times as a single guy and had a great time.

Good luck...

By *JohnMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Do it. Don't be shy, but do be respectful.

Go with no expectations, and be prepared to enjoy the night whatever happens. You have a nice chat in the bar with some cool people? Great! You have a relaxing soak in the hot tub? Great! You get to play, or just watch? Great!

They're all different, but I've found people at the one I go to friendly and welcoming. You just have to make an effort, and not sit in the corner on your own

By *etite HandfulWoman  over a year ago

Chester

"Afternoon all. Been thinking about going to a club in Leeds and I was just wondering what there like if your a single man going by yourself. It would be very daunting for me as I've not been to anything like that before."

Quest is ok and its in Leeds so try that to start with just don't expect too much first time treat it as a social thing with potential.

TBH unless you have something arranged ahead of time they are often a bit shit whether you are a single guy or a couple. The concept of clubs is fantastic and im not going to say we havent had a lot of fun in them, but for the most part its been fun of our own making as unless you live your entire life on the scene and are part of the cliques you are often going to end up not getting anywhere even in terms of people engaging you in conversation let alone playing.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Afternoon all. Been thinking about going to a club in Leeds and I was just wondering what there like if your a single man going by yourself. It would be very daunting for me as I've not been to anything like that before."

Clubs are great for the right people. If you're able to wander about just chatting with people and have a laugh, then you'll do ok.

Generally there are too many single guys in the clubs competing for a small number of ladies, the guys who are successful are the ones who put themselves about and make people feel at ease.

The Attic is welcoming for single guys. Everyone is happy to chat to each other and plenty to explore

By *agnar DadbodsonMan  over a year ago

Bradford

As a single man who attend both Quest and Pandora's in Leeds I always treat my visit as a social event. Just be yourself, try and have a laugh and make the effort to talk to single ladies and couples, if they like you you're most probably going to be invited to join them.

Go with an open mind and remember that you might not get the opportunity to play on every visit.

Good luck and have fun.

By *reelanderMan  over a year ago

rotherham

Look out for the greedy girl nights as ive noticed theres a lack of men on some of these nights

"The Attic is welcoming for single guys. Everyone is happy to chat to each other and plenty to explore "

Just reread you said Leeds. But it's worth the travel

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

No different to the regular dating scene lad -if you're not a comfortable conversationalist you've just gotta go for what's left after your dreams have been crushed before your eyes -either that or you get lucky.

By *inkysexpot OP   Man  over a year ago

leeds

Thank you all for your comments, it's something I clearly need to think about

» Add a new message to this topic