FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Deja Vous

Deja Vous

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone experianced this? I mean proper deja vous. Ones that your standing arguing with someone that this has before!

'We've done this before! I'm telling you!... Even this argument! It's all happened before mun!' (Read with Welsh accent)

I've had a few and it's really weird!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

"Has anyone experianced this? I mean proper deja vous. Ones that your standing arguing with someone that this has before!

'We've done this before! I'm telling you!... Even this argument! It's all happened before mun!' (Read with Welsh accent)

I've had a few and it's really weird! "

I'm sure I've seen this thread before ...

But seriously ... get out it queue frequently ... and really vividly

"Has anyone experianced this? I mean proper deja vous. Ones that your standing arguing with someone that this has before!

I've had a few and it's really weird!

I'm sure I've seen this thread before ...

But seriously ... get out it queue frequently ... and really vividly"

Yeah it is vivid! Like you're in a vortex.

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

I have experienced this previously but not for years until recently when I had 'that' feeling.

For me they have felt like something ominous is about to happen! Suffice to say it never does.

"I have experienced this previously but not for years until recently when I had 'that' feeling.

For me they have felt like something ominous is about to happen! Suffice to say it never does."

It's like you've dreamt it. Apparently it's a memory of a simular situation but you can't remember the full details of the previous experiance so you brain plays tricks and fills in gaps...

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

"I have experienced this previously but not for years until recently when I had 'that' feeling.

For me they have felt like something ominous is about to happen! Suffice to say it never does.

It's like you've dreamt it. Apparently it's a memory of a simular situation but you can't remember the full details of the previous experiance so you brain plays tricks and fills in gaps... "

I was once told by a neurologist that there was a correlation between deja vous experiences and epilepsy ... but couldn't help but think hogwash

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

It's like you've dreamt it. Apparently it's a memory of a simular situation but you can't remember the full details of the previous experiance so you brain plays tricks and fills in gaps... "

Wouldn't be the 1st time by brain played tricks

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

It's like you've dreamt it. Apparently it's a memory of a simular situation but you can't remember the full details of the previous experiance so you brain plays tricks and fills in gaps...

I was once told by a neurologist that there was a correlation between deja vous experiences and epilepsy ... but couldn't help but think hogwash "

And brain tumours.

I get deja vous moments frequently

I don't have a tumour or epilepsy.

My brother has epilepsy and also has deja vous moments all the time.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Y has experienced this very recently but she has been putting it down to the cocktail of meds she's on ATM, has made her think though if it's real or not.

By *exoParaTodosMan  over a year ago

Alicante province

Deja vu .....

I was once told by a neurologist that there was a correlation between deja vous experiences and epilepsy ... but couldn't help but think hogwash "

No it is. Pathological is a health condition like epilepsy and psychiatric illness and get hallucinations. And non pathological which is healthy people just mixing up memories.

Yes every time I read a squirt thread claiming it’s really urine ffs

I have, I was only about 10, I went to knutsford to watch the little princess for my friends birthday and afterwards we went to an American diner. In that American diner I had a deja vu moment without even knowing or understanding deja vu. I have never forgotten it!

"Y has experienced this very recently but she has been putting it down to the cocktail of meds she's on ATM, has made her think though if it's real or not. "

Prescribed Medication can really play tricks on your mind. That's why I don't take anything. Dr wants to give me anti depressants, told him no chance I just need to change the way I live! Hope Y feels better soon!

Wouldn't be the 1st time by brain played tricks"

Tell me about it...

"Yes every time I read a squirt thread claiming it’s really urine ffs "

Mwahahahaha

"Yes every time I read a squirt thread claiming it’s really urine ffs "

That's really got your goat that has! Just let it go and let it flow!

"I have, I was only about 10, I went to knutsford to watch the little princess for my friends birthday and afterwards we went to an American diner. In that American diner I had a deja vu moment without even knowing or understanding deja vu. I have never forgotten it! "

I have one I can't forget from school days. I was in the corridor and it just hit me. I couldn't move it was surreal...

"Yes every time I read a squirt thread claiming it’s really urine ffs

That's really got your goat that has! Just let it go and let it flow! "

phew over it now

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

apparently we all have them at sometime. I had a dream come true once and that was strange

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I experience it every night in the forums

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

oh and ive had a preminition as well that freaked me out

By *exoParaTodosMan  over a year ago

Alicante province

"I experience it every night in the forums "