FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dear Mr Prime Minister

Dear Mr Prime Minister

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isscheekychops OP   Woman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

What are you really doing to this country!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *taryscorpCouple  over a year ago

boston

"What are you really doing to this country!! "

f***ing it up

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

trying to get the country back on track

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

oh lordy.....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

keeping you busy with surveys.

"What are you really doing to this country!!

f***ing it up

"

Tory through and through here but fuck do i agree wi ya xx

They ought to get everyday people in the cabinet and politics and then start a fresh government.

Too many politicians come from priveleged backgrounds that don't know how difficult it can be to be part of the real world.

Would you like to elaborate a bit, i.e. good or bad, any particular area?

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

have to say as someone who is centre left ish, that looking at all the 'leaders' of the largest 3 parties...

what a sorry bunch of soundbite using people they appear to be..

would not want to be shut in a lift with any of them..

at a time when we need a cohesive plan to sort the current mess out, they all come across like they dont know their arse's from their elbows..

worrying ..

By *taryscorpCouple  over a year ago

boston

"They ought to get everyday people in the cabinet and politics and then start a fresh government.

Too many politicians come from priveleged backgrounds that don't know how difficult it can be to be part of the real world."

they ought to live in my life for 1y and see the real world

Probably what the last few incumbents of the position have done: blindly fucking-up the place whilst quietly enriching himself and his mates.

"oh lordy..... "

Hey Femme WHAT EXACTLY is that first icon meant to be???

Sorry but haven't used it cos not sure??

Is it a lightbulb or someone with no knickers bending over?

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

with all the conversations re the economy and swinging.... it doesn't seem to have ( seem !!! ) much impact to the clubs, socials, parties etc etc.

now I don't have the club numbers but the Scottish ones seem to be busy enough, there are the same amount of socials this year as the last and all seem to be well attended.

seems to be money for swinging....

disclaimer.... NOT SAYING HOW PEOPLE SPEND THEIR MONEY, just an observation based on forum postings

"They ought to get everyday people in the cabinet and politics and then start a fresh government.

Too many politicians come from priveleged backgrounds that don't know how difficult it can be to be part of the real world.

they ought to live in my life for 1y and see the real world "

I'd like them to work the hours I used to and the work/type of jobs, just keep a roof over our heads and try to pay the bills etc.

I know its no easy task what they do but at least they could get people from the real working world and those who have struggled through all kinds of aspects to at least give them a real _iew of how Britain is at the moment.

"trying to get the country back on track"

And failing to do so royaly. Listen m8, anyone who thinks that the Tories do anything for anyone but the Very Very rich needs to have their head examined......

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"trying to get the country back on track

And failing to do so royaly. Listen m8, anyone who thinks that the Tories do anything for anyone but the Very Very rich needs to have their head examined......"

and that's why we probably vote for different parties

I feel the 60's and the 70's were a lost opportunity for the working classes, never had this country been clever and had more talent and in real terms richer and squandered it all, frankly joining the enemy.

One of the thing I find most disgusting is how people who, owe everything to what the unions and Labour movement got them and pulled the ladder up and said I'm rich now, fuck the rest of you.

The truth was they were bought off (no lent) by the very people that would bring back slavery if they had the chance, well they've got it in a way, how many people work every bit of overtime, just to survive. Indeed depend on it.

they ought to live in my life for 1y and see the real world

I'd like them to work the hours I used to and the work/type of jobs, just keep a roof over our heads and try to pay the bills etc.

I know its no easy task what they do but at least they could get people from the real working world and those who have struggled through all kinds of aspects to at least give them a real _iew of how Britain is at the moment.

"

yes, it's awful, we have had to stop heating the swimming pool and stick to the hot tub instead. Tch, ruining our swinging fun. mumble mumble

By *ot - CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

f***ing it up

"

"with all the conversations re the economy and swinging.... it doesn't seem to have ( seem !!! ) much impact to the clubs, socials, parties etc etc.

now I don't have the club numbers but the Scottish ones seem to be busy enough, there are the same amount of socials this year as the last and all seem to be well attended.

disclaimer.... NOT SAYING HOW PEOPLE SPEND THEIR MONEY, just an observation based on forum postings"

You have a point View what i will say though people still need nights out and the swinging clubs are cheaper than the pubs mate

That may be why the scene is taking off as well xx

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

Some survey that actually seemed reasonably done looked at spending, and apparently meals out are still popular due to the social aspect.

So same goes for swinging and clubs I guess. The escape and chance to mingle with others.

I don't think we'd be much better off with any of the others, they talk the talk in opposition always but once in power they tend to change.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I live in a different planet to everyone else. Where i live they have just knocked down an infant school and built a new one in its place. A new fabulous secondary school was built last year. The brand new sixth form college has just been started. Lots of new social houses are in the process of being built (housing association) the council gave all the houses to a housing association type place and they have done up all the existing local authority housing and unemployment is very low

"trying to get the country back on track

And failing to do so royaly. Listen m8, anyone who thinks that the Tories do anything for anyone but the Very Very rich needs to have their head examined......

and that's why we probably vote for different parties "

You vote for the Tories because you need your head examined? some sort of logic there. Or are you consciously voting to maintain a very rich and powerful clique?

...But would you swing with Dave and Samantha?

[Removed by poster at 19/01/12 04:35:59]

"...But would you swing with Dave and Samantha?"

I could certainly imagine it was possible. Sam looks like she would.

The thought of Tony and Cherie grinning at me as they picked out my car keys from the fruit bowl makes me do a little sick in my mouth.

By *waymanMan  over a year ago

newcastle

Making it safe for bankers and 'buy to loot' venture capitalists....

By *U1966Man  over a year ago

Devon

He is making gordon look good it could be worse look at miliband

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"with all the conversations re the economy and swinging.... it doesn't seem to have ( seem !!! ) much impact to the clubs, socials, parties etc etc.

disclaimer.... NOT SAYING HOW PEOPLE SPEND THEIR MONEY, just an observation based on forum postings

You have a point View what i will say though people still need nights out and the swinging clubs are cheaper than the pubs mate

That may be why the scene is taking off as well xx"

Cool dude, am not saying how people choose to spend their money... nights out of any kind are a luxury, people mention they struggle to pay the essentials tho, yet the scene seems as busy as always. Clubs, Petrol, Drink... none are cheap night outs.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

plus hotel costs if applicable. Great if you can bag a £9.95 deal tho

in Lancashire

"I live in a different planet to everyone else. Where i live they have just knocked down an infant school and built a new one in its place. A new fabulous secondary school was built last year. The brand new sixth form college has just been started. Lots of new social houses are in the process of being built (housing association) the council gave all the houses to a housing association type place and they have done up all the existing local authority housing and unemployment is very low"

Diamond, great to hear there are new schools etc being built but..

they will in all likelihood be under PFI and the actual cost will be several times higher than it could have been..

its the economy of the tally man..

It is said, probably rightly, that we, the general public, get the politicians we deserve. Have politicians of any and every party just started using sound bites/media/truth distortion/hype/statistics variables etc etc? I think Mr Blair probably perfected the art but the groundwork was there before then. We stiLl voted them where they are. Or did we?

Making it safe for bankers and 'buy to loot' venture capitalists...."

Poppycock.

"...But would you swing with Dave and Samantha?

I could certainly imagine it was possible. Sam looks like she would.

The thought of Tony and Cherie grinning at me as they picked out my car keys from the fruit bowl makes me do a little sick in my mouth."

in Lancashire

"It is said, probably rightly, that we, the general public, get the politicians we deserve. Have politicians of any and every party just started using sound bites/media/truth distortion/hype/statistics variables etc etc? I think Mr Blair probably perfected the art but the groundwork was there before then. We stiLl voted them where they are. Or did we? "

think i read or heard on the radio that as far as 'spin' goes it was around a couple of thousand years ago..

twas ever thus..

"I live in a different planet to everyone else. Where i live they have just knocked down an infant school and built a new one in its place. A new fabulous secondary school was built last year. The brand new sixth form college has just been started. Lots of new social houses are in the process of being built (housing association) the council gave all the houses to a housing association type place and they have done up all the existing local authority housing and unemployment is very low

they will in all likelihood be under PFI and the actual cost will be several times higher than it could have been..

its the economy of the tally man.. "

Labour did the similar thing years ago. Build now, pay later. In fact I think each sequential government has done it I think. Always when thinks aren't going well either. I guess it gets votes if a party can say "Look new schools!!!" but the schools are to be repaid at astronomical interest a few years down the line, when inevitably another party is at the helm. Then each party blames each other. Worse than the children!.

And recently there were a few primary schools who were paying over 3000 pounds per laptop (which were terrible sub 300 pound pieces of toss).

Too many politicians come from priveleged backgrounds that don't know how difficult it can be to be part of the real world."

+1

Just made me think. if Cameron walked into a swinging club, what would you say/do?

I know he'd say "I've met a swinger once."

in Lancashire

Poppycock. "

err no its not Wishy, they have been doing so since they started selling off the infrastructure..

the next lot is the NHS, Fire and Police service..

then they can say 'ooh look taxes are lower under 'us' and you have a new school/hospital..

and meanwhile 'we' as in all of us regardless of political or non political persuasion will be paying more pro rata..

when i say 'us' i dont mean tax dodgers and the 'establishment'..

take the blinkers off mate, its not about red, blue, yellow or green..

nor north / south, english / scottish etc or black or white..

its about corporate greed, a fuck you jack mentality where if you are disabled or born into poverty its tough titty..

ffs child poverty went up under 'new' labour..

in Lancashire

"I live in a different planet to everyone else. Where i live they have just knocked down an infant school and built a new one in its place. A new fabulous secondary school was built last year. The brand new sixth form college has just been started. Lots of new social houses are in the process of being built (housing association) the council gave all the houses to a housing association type place and they have done up all the existing local authority housing and unemployment is very low

Labour did the similar thing years ago. Build now, pay later. In fact I think each sequential government has done it I think. Always when thinks aren't going well either. I guess it gets votes if a party can say "Look new schools!!!" but the schools are to be repaid at astronomical interest a few years down the line, when inevitably another party is at the helm. Then each party blames each other. Worse than the children!.

And recently there were a few primary schools who were paying over 3000 pounds per laptop (which were terrible sub 300 pound pieces of toss).

"

its a con..

rather than have the bollox to stand in front of us and say 'hey guess what stuff costs more so we need to tax a bit higher' to build the new school etc..

they sell it as look at us we have entered into this 'partnership', yes its a new school but its going to cost 6 times more than if we all bit the bullet now..

in Lancashire

"Just made me think. if Cameron walked into a swinging club, what would you say/do?

I know he'd say "I've met a swinger once.""

love their anecdotal stories..

'our dave' at the ballot box, 'i was in a club on saturday....'

then again he is ex public school...

"Just made me think. if Cameron walked into a swinging club, what would you say/do?

then again he is ex public school... "

New Profile : David and Nick. Couple (MM) 45

in Lancashire

New Profile : David and Nick. Couple (MM) 45"

lol, now your in trouble..

Boris and ahem..George will be jealous..

Well if you actually take a good look at our three main leaders you will see why they really are not a good choice.

Both Clegg and Cameron look like cabbage patch dolls and Miliband looks like Mr Bean his brother is even more Rowan Atkinson like!

It's a true saying "We get the leadership we deserve" because we vote for them

PFi is like buying a cheap inkjet printer.

The printer is cheap, but you have to get everything through the print maker at what ever prices they want, hence £80 to change a light bulb etc etc

Always something to be said for generic.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

New Profile : David and Nick. Couple (MM) 45"

i think they are more likely to be on a fet site,

in Lancashire

New Profile : David and Nick. Couple (MM) 45

i think they are more likely to be on a fet site, "

spot on (alledgedly!!)

Poppycock.

err no its not Wishy, they have been doing so since they started selling off the infrastructure..

then they can say 'ooh look taxes are lower under 'us' and you have a new school/hospital..

and meanwhile 'we' as in all of us regardless of political or non political persuasion will be paying more pro rata..

its about corporate greed, a fuck you jack mentality where if you are disabled or born into poverty its tough titty..

"

The poppycock reference was towards the post that inferred Cameron was making it safe for bankers etc..

You're saying that they were/are all at it. I'm saying poppycock to it just being Cameron.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Im going to put a bit of a twist in here and will probly open a can of worms but hey ho.

Can we actually blame the goverment (or any goverment) for the state the NHS is in. After all beverage set up the NHS to erradicate the five giants. I dont think anyone could of forseen to what extent it would esculate, im not saying the nhs is misused but over used for sure. There is so much people can have done today on the nhs that are somewhat extremely minor things.

"

"

It's been estimated up to 10% of schools are paying hugely over the odds for laptops and photocopiers. This is mostly due to unscrupulous salespeople exploiting the naivety, financial illiteracy or plain stupidity of the headteachers, "business managers" or teachers who signed the leases.

At least one school owes more for their laptops than their ENTIRE annual school budget. Another school's business manager admitted she signed a contract that had blank spaces where the prices should have been. The salesman told her don't worry, he would fill them in back at the office! These have been mistakes by individuals rather than government departments.

The vast majority of schools have not been so stupid.

(source: BBC 5Live documentary)

"Im going to put a bit of a twist in here and will probly open a can of worms but hey ho.

Can we actually blame the government (or any goverment) for the state the NHS is in. After all beverage set up the NHS to erradicate the five giants. I dont think anyone could of forseen to what extent it would esculate, im not saying the nhs is misused but over used for sure. There is so much people can have done today on the nhs that are somewhat extremely minor things."

Politicians are shit scared to mention the NHS needs changing, so no one does, and it caries on, a slow lumbering behemoth that no one has the ability to control in any way or form...

It's one of the top 5 largest employers in the world...

The basic idea of the NHS is fantastic, but look at it now, poor VFM, no one seems to be able to control it.

"I feel the 60's and the 70's were a lost opportunity for the working classes, never had this country been clever and had more talent and in real terms richer and squandered it all, frankly joining the enemy.

One of the thing I find most disgusting is how people who, owe everything to what the unions and Labour movement got them and pulled the ladder up and said I'm rich now, fuck the rest of you.

The truth was they were bought off (no lent) by the very people that would bring back slavery if they had the chance, well they've got it in a way, how many people work every bit of overtime, just to survive. Indeed depend on it."

Point taken Cushy. But....If someone has true values then how could money change them. I know it does with superficial stuff but not on true core beliefs.

I've alway been a tory, we aren't rich and when our bank account decreases we don't suddenly support Labour lol.

This ain't a party political point but if you swap sides you have no beliefs, turncoats on all sides are just out for themselves.

[Removed by poster at 19/01/12 18:02:04]

" great to hear there are new schools etc being built...

To the first part... Actually PFI has not caused an increase per square metre in school construction costs to the taxpayer....

As a general rule fittings and equipment are not part of the construction or fitout budgets...

Can we be careful people... The facts are ugly enough... without expanding on them...;-)"

"I feel the 60's and the 70's were a lost opportunity for the working classes, never had this country been clever and had more talent and in real terms richer and squandered it all, frankly joining the enemy.

The truth was they were bought off (no lent) by the very people that would bring back slavery if they had the chance, well they've got it in a way, how many people work every bit of overtime, just to survive. Indeed depend on it.

Point taken Cushy. But....If someone has true values then how could money change them. I know it does with superficial stuff but not on true core beliefs.

I've alway been a tory, we aren't rich and when our bank account decreases we don't suddenly support Labour lol.

This ain't a party political point but if you swap sides you have no beliefs, turncoats on all sides are just out for themselves."

No matter what you political _iews are now, only three organisations really got things better for the average Joe.

The unions, Labour party are the only political movements the third the army. Why?

Because in 1914 they couldn't believe the state of health of men volunteering to as it turned out to get killed, and we were the worlds richest nation.

My grandfather was borm in the workhouse in 1906, his father died at 32 from natural causes, he worked in a gypsum mine ( when he had the chance). Perfectly natural for miners to die that young in those days.

The worst thing about the last Labour government was it abandoned true Labour virtues, the worst thing that ever happened to this country was the Labour split in the early 80's.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Dear Prime Minister....is Nick Clegg under your desk on a regular basis?

By *UNCHBOXMan  over a year ago

folkestone

"

It's been estimated up to 10% of schools are paying hugely over the odds for laptops and photocopiers. This is mostly due to unscrupulous salespeople exploiting the naivety, financial illiteracy or plain stupidity of the headteachers, "business managers" or teachers who signed the leases.

At least one school owes more for their laptops than their ENTIRE annual school budget. Another school's business manager admitted she signed a contract that had blank spaces where the prices should have been. The salesman told her don't worry, he would fill them in back at the office! These have been mistakes by individuals rather than government departments.

The vast majority of schools have not been so stupid.

(source: BBC 5Live documentary)"

If the governement and it's various departments etc were run like a big mulinational, you wouldnt see this waste. Basic economics tells you that the government has got massive scale when it comes to purchasing goods and services, but on the whole doesnt seem to use it very wisely.

"I live in a different planet to everyone else. Where i live they have just knocked down an infant school and built a new one in its place. A new fabulous secondary school was built last year. The brand new sixth form college has just been started. Lots of new social houses are in the process of being built (housing association) the council gave all the houses to a housing association type place and they have done up all the existing local authority housing and unemployment is very low"

you gotta stop playing "sims".

newcastle

Poppycock. "

Thank you for your well informed and insightful contribution.

newcastle

"

Two separate issues here.

PFI was invented to keep the credit ratings agencies off the governments back - if the government borrows directly, it gets the fuckwits at the CRA's in an uproar, whereas they all applauded PFI - not least because PFI meant their butties were making a nice screw out of it. If you want to read an expert on the topic google Dexter Whitfield - he's the daddy and a nice bloke...

The schools procurement issue arises because the last two governments have been obsessed with local management of schools, and the idea that headmasters are better at procuring kit than, errr, procurement professionals. In the process headteachers pay has skyrocketed. Headteachers like LMS as a result, but the other result is some headteachers are making shit decisions about photocopiers and laptops. Others are making really sharp decisions about procuring, say, school uniforms via a firm run by their wife, or their cousin, or their mate from the Lodge, or grass cutting from that nice bloke who did their garden last year.

And don't even get me started about the amount some academies are paying to lawyers and accountants rather than use local authority services.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Two separate issues here.

PFI was invented to keep the credit ratings agencies off the governments back - if the government borrows directly, it gets the fuckwits at the CRA's in an uproar, whereas they all applauded PFI - not least because PFI meant their butties were making a nice screw out of it. If you want to read an expert on the topic google Dexter Whitfield - he's the daddy and a nice bloke...

The schools procurement issue arises because the last two governments have been obsessed with local management of schools, and the idea that headmasters are better at procuring kit than, errr, procurement professionals. In the process headteachers pay has skyrocketed. Headteachers like LMS as a result, but the other result is some headteachers are making shit decisions about photocopiers and laptops. Others are making really sharp decisions about procuring, say, school uniforms via a firm run by their wife, or their cousin, or their mate from the Lodge, or grass cutting from that nice bloke who did their garden last year.

And don't even get me started about the amount some academies are paying to lawyers and accountants rather than use local authority services. "

or grounds maintenance by their husband who happens to have a gardening buisness

"

And don't even get me started about the amount some academies are paying to lawyers and accountants rather than use local authority services. "

I think we should get you started actually! many people on here are probably unaware of the instances of schools/academies spending hundreds of thousands of pounds on libel laywers and and gagging-clauses. There are several astonishing cases I know of.

Margaret Hodge, a Labour MP who is on the Public Accounts Committee has admitted she did not realise that Gordon Brown's PFI schemes would be more expensive in the long run. And she is on the bloody PAC!

in Lancashire

Poppycock.

The poppycock reference was towards the post that inferred Cameron was making it safe for bankers etc..

You're saying that they were/are all at it. I'm saying poppycock to it just being Cameron."

then be more specific..

eg. poppycock its not only (my hero) Cameron

Poppycock.

You're saying that they were/are all at it. I'm saying poppycock to it just being Cameron.

then be more specific..

eg. poppycock its not only (my hero) Cameron"

Gee, didn't realise some people don't have the ability to apply logic to figure out what had been asked in the OP, or subsequent posts, and that my response was in relation to it.

in Lancashire

Poppycock.

then be more specific..

eg. poppycock its not only (my hero) Cameron

Gee, didn't realise some people don't have the ability to apply logic to figure out what had been asked in the OP, or subsequent posts, and that my response was in relation to it.

"

ironic as well m8 lol

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Sorry I can't look at Ed Milliband without see Wallace from Wallace and Grommit

Dear prime minister ,

sort it out will ya ? or leave pronto !!! many thanks .

yours

one fucked off scot .

"...But would you swing with Dave and Samantha?"

Nope don't find ignorant people attractive, therefore I would not f**k a Tory.

"Dear prime minister ,

sort it out will ya ? or leave pronto !!! many thanks .

yours

one fucked off scot ."

Just one fucked off Scot? I thought they all were, by default.

Nope don't find ignorant people attractive, therefore I would not f**k a Tory."

You're pricing yourself out of some very attractive people. And you say you're not bigoted?

You're pricing yourself out of some very attractive people. And you say you're not bigoted? "

fair point but I do have my prejudices. To me the Tory party represent the rich, the landed classes and big business who all screw us over.

I find them bigoted, so is it bigoted not to want to swing with bigots?, no it's my choice. Having strong convictions doesn't make me a bigot. I believe the tories are oppressors.

In any case I don't go on looks alone, not that superficial. Plenty of morally decnt people out there who swing. Dave and Sam can jog on.

You're pricing yourself out of some very attractive people. And you say you're not bigoted?

fair point but I do have my prejudices. To me the Tory party represent the rich, the landed classes and big business who all screw us over.

I find them bigoted, so is it bigoted not to want to swing with bigots?, no it's my choice. Having strong convictions doesn't make me a bigot. I believe the tories are oppressors.

In any case I don't go on looks alone, not that superficial. Plenty of morally decnt people out there who swing. Dave and Sam can jog on."

I am neither rich, landed nor a big business, yet I vote conservative because the alternatives are too frightening to even think about. I've also learned to keep politics out of sex, people are people and we all have the right to believe in whatever politics we identify with but I'd never turn someone down sexually based purely on what their politics are as that is very shortsighted.

In any case I don't go on looks alone, not that superficial. Plenty of morally decnt people out there who swing. Dave and Sam can jog on.

I am neither rich, landed nor a big business, yet I vote conservative because the alternatives are too frightening to even think about. I've also learned to keep politics out of sex, people are people and we all have the right to believe in whatever politics we identify with but I'd never turn someone down sexually based purely on what their politics are as that is very shortsighted."

What alternatives are too frightening?

I find the staus quo frightening.

I just like to connect on a mental and maybe a spiritual level ideally, not saying all my meets are like that but I don't share the same perspective as a Tory supporter. Vice versa. happy to talk to them, just not happy to have sex. Some people have preferences on here about gender, ethnicity, sexuality. I see this as no different.

I am allowed my _iews, it just seems very un-pc to voice them perhaps.

You and I just disgree, that's okay. I like people with good will in their hearts and what the tory party stands for doesn't sit well with that. I don't favour labour or the lib dems either - I don't think we have democracy and I see how the other parties have moved to the right and that they are all basically conservative.

If it offends I can't help that but I question why people support them and because of that they wouldn't turn me on. I see them as misguided yet still part of the problem.

I've lived through a long Tory govt and lived through a long Labour govt and tbh both parties had long enough in power to reverse the policies of the preceding govts but neither did so. Were each of them fundamentally wrong in how they governed and if so, why didn't the opposing party reverse the policies once they achieved power?

I'm not a devil with three horns, just an average guy who's seen the worst Labour can offer, and the worst the Tories can do - and in a straight toss up between the two I find that I have more in common with Tory policy than I do Labour. As for the other parties, they are so marginalised that I cannot bring myself to vote for a party with such limited visions on certain issues and a cobbled together policy on other areas so as to look like they know what they plan to do.

I've fucked plenty of Labour supporters though, and, unsurprisingly, they were quite happy to fuck a Tory in return.

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

"I've lived through a long Tory govt and lived through a long Labour govt and tbh both parties had long enough in power to reverse the policies of the preceding govts but neither did so. Were each of them fundamentally wrong in how they governed and if so, why didn't the opposing party reverse the policies once they achieved power?

I'm not a devil with three horns, just an average guy who's seen the worst Labour can offer, and the worst the Tories can do - and in a straight toss up between the two I find that I have more in common with Tory policy than I do Labour. As for the other parties, they are so marginalised that I cannot bring myself to vote for a party with such limited visions on certain issues and a cobbled together policy on other areas so as to look like they know what they plan to do.

I've fucked plenty of Labour supporters though, and, unsurprisingly, they were quite happy to fuck a Tory in return. "

fancy a shag.

"I've lived through a long Tory govt and lived through a long Labour govt and tbh both parties had long enough in power to reverse the policies of the preceding govts but neither did so. Were each of them fundamentally wrong in how they governed and if so, why didn't the opposing party reverse the policies once they achieved power?

I've fucked plenty of Labour supporters though, and, unsurprisingly, they were quite happy to fuck a Tory in return.

fancy a shag. "

Oh go on then, you've talked me into it ya smoothie.

Chill out ,they have screwed us and always will ,this triple recession is going to be worse than the 30 s depression ,they just won't tell it all at once to stop demonstrating.

Fact is this is a swingers site and we can escape into our hobby as a release from everyday tensions, and best of all its safe if you play safe,healthy for the heart.And best of all in the days of non smoking ,non drinking(oh yes prohibition is on its way)we can all relax and enjoy ourselves as swinging is TAX FREE

Hang on a minute ,what's this brown envelope just landed !!!!!!!

glasgow

fancy a shag.

Oh go on then, you've talked me into it ya smoothie. "

oh happy days,open up,gammy first.

"...I find the staus quo frightening."

This is nothing compared to some of the crises we've had in the past.

The housing market is showing tentative signs of growth and consumers ARE spending money irrespective of what the BBC try to say.

I'm an electrician and if there was really that little money out there I'd be out of business but I'm not, I'm busy and have got a good order book for next year already. Sure cuts need to made to get the country's balance sheet looking healthy again but I think the govt should be honest with us and tell us that they can never achieve zero debt, because that's not how the system works. The UK is a HUGE market and if we don't borrow we will destabilise the countries we usually borrow from and, like a house of cards, the whole thing comes tumbling down and then it spreads to other countries we don't have large debt with but who do have debts with the countries with which we trade.

It's not wrong to want to start a business, gain wealth, and provide for one's family. It's not wrong to minimalise one's tax liability either, but it IS wrong to do it illegally.

"(oh yes prohibition is on its way)"

Not a chance. It is not in any govt's interest to ban alcohol. A stupefied population is a placid one, and if any govt think that by taking away alcohol it will make us sober and happy they will be in for a very rude awakening.

glasgow

"...I find the staus quo frightening.

The housing market is showing tentative signs of growth and consumers ARE spending money irrespective of what the BBC try to say.

I'm an electrician and if there was really that little money out there I'd be out of business but I'm not, I'm busy and have got a good order book for next year already. Sure cuts need to made to get the country's balance sheet looking healthy again but I think the govt should be honest with us and tell us that they can never achieve zero debt, because that's not how the system works. The UK is a HUGE market and if we don't borrow we will destabilise the countries we usually borrow from and, like a house of cards, the whole thing comes tumbling down and then it spreads to other countries we don't have large debt with but who do have debts with the countries with which we trade.

It's not wrong to want to start a business, gain wealth, and provide for one's family. It's not wrong to minimalise one's tax liability either, but it IS wrong to do it illegally."

wishy,at least try to be consistent.

when labour borrowed,it was a huge mistake,plunging the country into unnecessary dept.

when the torries borrow,it's to prevent destabilization of the country.

hypocrisy is a sandy base,to build an opinion.

I just think all politicians are greedy money grabbing back stabbing lying bastards & guy Fawkes II needs to be planned

glasgow

"I just think all politicians are greedy money grabbing back stabbing lying bastards & guy Fawkes II needs to be planned "

better planned.

"I just think all politicians are greedy money grabbing back stabbing lying bastards & guy Fawkes II needs to be planned

better planned. "

I volunteer Minxie minx

No one would suspect her

Once in power we look at our income,,,,then look at who will vote for us....what time the bar(duty free)opens...what country?

We only do what the European Parliament tell us, so don't ask we don't know the answer.

Take back handers claim expenses and do your own thing..they do!

[Removed by poster at 23/12/12 08:40:08]

"...I find the staus quo frightening.

It's not wrong to want to start a business, gain wealth, and provide for one's family. It's not wrong to minimalise one's tax liability either, but it IS wrong to do it illegally.

wishy,at least try to be consistent.

when labour borrowed,it was a huge mistake,plunging the country into unnecessary dept.

when the torries borrow,it's to prevent destabilization of the country.

hypocrisy is a sandy base,to build an opinion."

SOME borrowing is neccessary, not to the tune of £bns upon £bns though. It isn't hypocrisy to clarify one's position given greater understanding of the problem than previously known. I had no idea just how intricate global borrowing has become and how inextricably linked each country is to each other, either through direct borrowing or indirectly via a third country (a owes b, b owes c, c owes a) and if one of them defaults they all suffer. Similarly, if we don't borrow we don't lend either and that upsets the apple cart too.

I do think The Government would be a more interesting place with Wishy in it

Especially if he wore one of his Iron Lady wigs to cabinet meetings

By *andS66Couple  over a year ago

Derby

Every government since the end of the second world war, no matter which political persuasion, has systematically destroyed this country. Politicians are only in it for what they can personally get out of it...although there have been the odd one or two that have genuinely been principled. Our politicos lambast the likes of Starbucks, Amazon and Google for paying low amounts of corporation tax, although they have reduced their tax liabilities legally. And yet they say nothing about the lines of the banks or for example Tesco, who also use the same tax laws. We all, as individuals, use the tax laws to reduce our tax liabilities in various ways- the personal allowance, tax free ISAs, to name but two. The MPs have the downright cheek to judge these companies morals...how ironic, when they have their noses in the trough from day one, and it seems that everything they so that hits us, for example pensions, doesn't apply to them.

It's quite easy to sort out the defecit. Pull out of Europe- 83 million a day saving. Stop scaremongering that if we pull out, then Europe won't trade with us- they will. Sort out, properly, the immigration problem - Savings in benefits, welfare, NHS etc, and jobs for British people. Force everybody to save properly for their retirement. Strip the power companies of their profits in order to pay for the power stations etc that have to be built. Strip the banks that we own of their profits in order to pay for bailing them out. Enshrine in law a maximum interest rate above bank base rate for credit, and a minimum below bank base for savings.

And sort out and simplify the tax laws!

By *andS66Couple  over a year ago

Derby

And now I've saved the country she's told me to get my arse out of bed and do something worthwhile! Lol

Can I just say 49 weeks on Dear Mr Prime Minster what the fuck have you done to this country... I am dreading in my profession when UC comes into force, when the bedroom tax hits... I am dreading that I might not have a job come March... Anyway Merry Christmas....

"Every government since the end of the second world war, no matter which political persuasion, has systematically destroyed this country. Politicians are only in it for what they can personally get out of it...although there have been the odd one or two that have genuinely been principled. Our politicos lambast the likes of Starbucks, Amazon and Google for paying low amounts of corporation tax, although they have reduced their tax liabilities legally. And yet they say nothing about the lines of the banks or for example Tesco, who also use the same tax laws. We all, as individuals, use the tax laws to reduce our tax liabilities in various ways- the personal allowance, tax free ISAs, to name but two. The MPs have the downright cheek to judge these companies morals...how ironic, when they have their noses in the trough from day one, and it seems that everything they so that hits us, for example pensions, doesn't apply to them.

It's quite easy to sort out the defecit. Pull out of Europe- 83 million a day saving. Stop scaremongering that if we pull out, then Europe won't trade with us- they will. Sort out, properly, the immigration problem - Savings in benefits, welfare, NHS etc, and jobs for British people. Force everybody to save properly for their retirement. Strip the power companies of their profits in order to pay for the power stations etc that have to be built. Strip the banks that we own of their profits in order to pay for bailing them out. Enshrine in law a maximum interest rate above bank base rate for credit, and a minimum below bank base for savings.

And sort out and simplify the tax laws!

"

You talk more sense than I've heard in a long while, I'd vote for you anytime.......

"I do think The Government would be a more interesting place with Wishy in it

Especially if he wore one of his Iron Lady wigs to cabinet meetings "

I wouldn't wear my Mrs T wig but she did look rather fetching in her blue suits so I might ask her if she's still got them.

f***ing it up

"

+1

they ought to live in my life for 1y and see the real world "

They should live life of the ordinary folk, listen to our _iews. Instead we seem to get poorer and the rich get richer

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

We ain't seen nothin' yet.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

keep up the focus and all the best for a tough 2013

"We ain't seen nothin' yet."

Oh I so agree there!!

By *ucky_LadsCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Kidderminster+ surrounding areas.

"Can I just say 49 weeks on Dear Mr Prime Minster what the fuck have you done to this country... I am dreading in my profession when UC comes into force, when the bedroom tax hits... I am dreading that I might not have a job come March... Anyway Merry Christmas.... "

it took bliar and brown 13 years between them to fuck this country up!,i think it will take a few years to put it right again dont you?.

Really

blair was the worst prine minister in iur history...

really was in it for himself

blair was the worst prine minister in iur history...

really was in it for himself

I hope everyone moaning on this thread actually voted at the last election?....

And we all had a chance to change from our two party system at the AV referendum but no one bothered.

My problem with the political system at the moment is that I no longer have a party to vote for in 2015. I was staunchly lib dem, but after Clegg lost his bollocks and caved on pretty much everything I no longer will vote for them. Unfortunately they are going to finish dead last at next election And it will be at the expense of the right gaining votes.

And that's what worries me, the ascendance of the right on the back of disaffected conservatives and labour voters. Germany in the 30's anyone??

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"blair was the worst prine minister in iur history...

really was in it for himself"

Though as a minimum, one could have benefitted from his 'Education, Education, Education' rallying call, don't you think?

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"blair was the worst prine minister in iur history...

really was in it for himself"

It's far too soon to evaluate Blair as PM.

"I hope everyone moaning on this thread actually voted at the last election?....

And we all had a chance to change from our two party system at the AV referendum but no one bothered.

My problem with the political system at the moment is that I no longer have a party to vote for in 2015. I was staunchly lib dem, but after Clegg lost his bollocks and caved on pretty much everything I no longer will vote for them. Unfortunately they are going to finish dead last at next election And it will be at the expense of the right gaining votes.

And that's what worries me, the ascendance of the right on the back of disaffected conservatives and labour voters. Germany in the 30's anyone??"

comparing the right wing party that would be gaining the votes, ie Tories to the nazi party is like comparing labour party to the soviet union..........

we also dont run a proportional representation style government and have a monarchy and a separate house of lords a nazi state could not come into power here

"I hope everyone moaning on this thread actually voted at the last election?....

And that's what worries me, the ascendance of the right on the back of disaffected conservatives and labour voters. Germany in the 30's anyone??

comparing the right wing party that would be gaining the votes, ie Tories to the nazi party is like comparing labour party to the soviet union..........

we also dont run a proportional representation style government and have a monarchy and a separate house of lords a nazi state could not come into power here"

Well running a first past the post system is unfair, in my constituency the MP got in with 23% of the vote, then take those who didn't vote at all and she hardly represents anyone in the area.

She has been in the House of Commons vehemently opposing gay marriage, so the earlier post is a valid one.

I don't find the commons democratic at all.

PR is a fairer system. I think everyone should vote by law, as they do in Australia, then parties would have to earn their votes and deliver on policies.

A separate, second chamber is a good idea. But if the Commons isn't v democractic, then the Lords is a farce. Nobody is democratically elected. I resent being 'lorded' over by hereditary peers and business people who paid for their titles. It's feudal outdated and corrupt. It has no place in democracy.

Every party has moved to the right, including Labour, people are becoming more conservative in their thinking, see some of the threads on here about immigrants. People's apathy to politics, xenophobia, the class divide, etc make this country rife for the rise of the right.

A nazi state is a dictatorship, an authoritarian regime. We just have a system that's a compromise between dictatorship (monarchy) and a democracy, though in my book the latter is tokenisitc.

We live in a democracy where everyone is equal, apart from Queen Liz, the Royals, aristocrats and anyone else who is part of that clique.

Our government commits illegal wars and atrocities in foreign lands, drops bombs from drones on innocent Muslims all in the name of a democratic way of life that's a lie. We already live in a CCTV 'Big Brother' society. Soon they want to have access to all our data, so they'll know who you fucked on here and what turns you on each weekend..

It's not Nazi Germany or stalinist Russia, but it's all going a bit 1984.

Merry xmas!

Glasgow

We don't live in a direct democracy - we live in a representative democracy where we elect people, on the basis of what we believe we know about them and their _iews, to make decisions for us in parliament.

It is, as someone said, the least worst option.

Well I for one am glad that Mrs. T is recovering

It's a fucker trying to light fireworks in this weather

" We already live in a CCTV 'Big Brother' society.

"

I read somewhere today that there are 33 CCTV cameras near the house where Orwell lived in London

Glasgow

No doubt someone will claim her bladder problem as a sign of Tory growth in 2012.

Glasgow

" We already live in a CCTV 'Big Brother' society.

I read somewhere today that there are 33 CCTV cameras near the house where Orwell lived in London"

........... and none where he lived on Jura.

"We don't live in a direct democracy - we live in a representative democracy where we elect people, on the basis of what we believe we know about them and their _iews, to make decisions for us in parliament.

It is, as someone said, the least worst option."

If to form a government a party needs a majority - 51% of the vote, then why is that not the case in the constituencies with MPs?

I don't find our 'democracy' representative at all. It doesn't serve the population as the word democracy should mean - 'people power', it benefits the same sectors of society that it has done throughout history, the monarchy, the landed nobility, the nouveau rich, big business the greedy banks.

We shouldn't be so afraid of other options and change. I think people confuse political tradition and culture with corruption and abuse of power.

Hes doing what I would love to do to you and it rymes with trucking lol

in Lancashire

"Well I for one am glad that Mrs. T is recovering

It's a fucker trying to light fireworks in this weather"

Glasgow

"We don't live in a direct democracy - we live in a representative democracy where we elect people, on the basis of what we believe we know about them and their _iews, to make decisions for us in parliament.

If to form a government a party needs a majority - 51% of the vote, then why is that not the case in the constituencies with MPs?

I don't find our 'democracy' representative at all. It doesn't serve the population as the word democracy should mean - 'people power', it benefits the same sectors of society that it has done throughout history, the monarchy, the landed nobility, the nouveau rich, big business the greedy banks.

We shouldn't be so afraid of other options and change. I think people confuse political tradition and culture with corruption and abuse of power.

"

It's representative in that we elect people to 'represent' us - even if they don't always do so.

The alternative is to have a direct vote amongst the entire population on each and every issue and you only have to look at how the proposed Separation referendum in Scotland, planned for late 2014, has completely stopped Holyrood doing anything else.

It's representative in that we elect people to 'represent' us - even if they don't always do so.

The alternative is to have a direct vote amongst the entire population on each and every issue and you only have to look at how the proposed Separation referendum in Scotland, planned for late 2014, has completely stopped Holyrood doing anything else."

No it isn't, simply because I don't believe the current system is a just one it doesn't mean that the alternative is to vote on 'each and every issue'. I'm pro-electoral reform, I'm definitely not in favour of bureaucracy impeding effective decision making and implementing positive change.

You're angry with your parliament but don't let that ignore the fact that the electoral system throughout the UK is unrepresentative.

Then again depends on your political beliefs..

By *ucky_LadsCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Kidderminster+ surrounding areas.

bliar & brown and a little help from the brothers grimm (AKA millibland) + ed balls really fucked us in the 13 years of labour rule didn't they the bastards?,what happened to our promised referendum on eu membership?,yet another broken promise i fear!.

"bliar & brown and a little help from the brothers grimm (AKA millibland) + ed balls really fucked us in the 13 years of labour rule didn't they the bastards?,what happened to our promised referendum on eu membership?,yet another broken promise i fear!. "

which of milibands low ranking ministerial portfolios contributed to fucking the country?

"bliar & brown and a little help from the brothers grimm (AKA millibland) + ed balls really fucked us in the 13 years of labour rule didn't they the bastards?,what happened to our promised referendum on eu membership?,yet another broken promise i fear!. "

Thatcher fucked us from '79 onwards, Bliar and Brown carried on Thatcherite policies for 13 years and got the handshake of approval from the Iron lady herself. Labourkept the seat warm for the return of the old Etonians headed by Cameron and backed by his little chum Clegg, he wondered what power felt like so he moved to the right as well.

'I'm with Nick' oh where has he gone?He's over there with the Tory party.

They're all the same, the whole political elite is conservative, but they want you to play the same pathetic blame games as Milliband, Balls, Cameron and Osborne, it's like a school playground and then you find the same old shite on here!

Glasgow

"......... I'm pro-electoral reform, I'm definitely not in favour of bureaucracy impeding effective decision making and implementing positive change.

..............."

Didn't the country comprehensively reject electoral reform about 18 months ago?

"......... I'm pro-electoral reform, I'm definitely not in favour of bureaucracy impeding effective decision making and implementing positive change.

Didn't the country comprehensively reject electoral reform about 18 months ago? "

Yes , and so what, I shouldn't have an opinion on it?

Yes it did because, a watered down AV system was tabled, the Tory party led a well financed NO campaign and money talks in a media powered world ran by the likes of Murdoch, etc.

Also people are apathetic to politics and they don't realise that politicians decisions effect our right.

Just because most of the population don't give a damn about politics it doesn't mean that electoral reform being swept aside is a good decision for the the UK.

Is that your _iew?

What about reform of the Lords - do you think that should happen, after all it is an unelected chamber in what is supposed to be a democratic system.

I can see you're just a follower and not much of a critical thinker.

» Add a new message to this topic