FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Don't believe you...

Don't believe you...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

... Have you done something that nobody would believe you have done sexually?

For example, someone was once bragging about exploits he had done and was making people 'fess up.

When I told him a few of the things I had done I got the "Bollox! Dont believe you" response.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Dont know cause im not about to tell anyone certain things

So thats a yes then

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

ive done things that i dont believe

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

yes.... sh....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Dont know cause im not about to tell anyone certain things"

i dont believe you!!!

(sorry I couldnt resist!)

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I've done plenty of things people here may not be too surprised about, but away from here in the 'vanilla' world then yes, I have done things people wouldn't believe.

I always wanted to do a certain thing, I had it as a surprise last year, it was harder work than I thought

"I've done plenty of things people here may not be too surprised about, but away from here in the 'vanilla' world then yes, I have done things people wouldn't believe. "

This.

Though personally i find this thread a little odd in so much as boasting about sexual exploits on a swingers site just seems a little sad. 3sums, 4sums, moresums, bisexual experiences - anyone on here impressed or shocked by that, nope thought not.

I've done lots of things since I started swinging that would make people in the 'nilla world sit up and take notice, but they wouldn't be surprised once the initial, "fuck me, you're kidding!" had died down.

..although i once fucked my ex/w up the arse while she was on the phone to her father. Does that count?

"I've done plenty of things people here may not be too surprised about, but away from here in the 'vanilla' world then yes, I have done things people wouldn't believe.

This.

Though personally i find this thread a little odd in so much as boasting about sexual exploits on a swingers site just seems a little sad. 3sums, 4sums, moresums, bisexual experiences - anyone on here impressed or shocked by that, nope thought not."

I can see a discussion but no one boasting

Me and Jenna Jamieson do you mean?

"Me and Jenna Jamieson do you mean? "

Jenna is the only woman who could turn Siren bi. She says. Wonder if she's available three weeks from now.

"I've done plenty of things people here may not be too surprised about, but away from here in the 'vanilla' world then yes, I have done things people wouldn't believe.

This.

Though personally i find this thread a little odd in so much as boasting about sexual exploits on a swingers site just seems a little sad. 3sums, 4sums, moresums, bisexual experiences - anyone on here impressed or shocked by that, nope thought not."

Surely it's not to be taken too seriously, and is just a topic of discussion.

This.

Though personally i find this thread a little odd in so much as boasting about sexual exploits on a swingers site just seems a little sad. 3sums, 4sums, moresums, bisexual experiences - anyone on here impressed or shocked by that, nope thought not.

Surely it's not to be taken too seriously, and is just a topic of discussion."

I think its a response to make people bite

Ya really really dont want ta know xx

"... Have you done something that nobody would believe you have done sexually?

For example, someone was once bragging about exploits he had done and was making people 'fess up.

When I told him a few of the things I had done I got the "Bollox! Dont believe you" response."

some might believe me, others no.

I would never kiss and tell would just sit there with a satisfied smug grin on my face.

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"Ya really really dont want ta know xx"

I am sure that statement is very true!

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

i reckon most people would believe anything of me

This.

I wouldn't tell anyone in the nilla world what we get up to. I like the fact when the more risqué subjects come up I can sit back and listen to peoples opinions with an inner smile that says "if only you knew"

However more than happy to talk about it openly in the forums on here. And why wouldn't ya? Yes it's a swingers site and no, no-one was asking you to be impressed! But if we can't talk about it on here, then where?

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

This.

I wouldn't tell anyone in the nilla world what we get up to. I like the fact when the more risqué subjects come up I can sit back and listen to peoples opinions with an inner smile that says "if only you knew"

However more than happy to talk about it openly in the forums on here. And why wouldn't ya? Yes it's a swingers site and no, no-one was asking you to be impressed! But if we can't talk about it on here, then where?"

i have to agree i love smiling to myself...thing is i find talking about my sex life with nillas wholly inappropriate, its pushing my kink onto them...which i have quite strong views on.Part of respecting others is respecting the fact they may be offended by my sex life.

I am an exhibitionist and my OH loves organising and creating exciting scenarios. This in the main is why we are swinging.

I have to pinch myself when I think about it and I was there, so it may sound far fetched to others. But it is all true.

It doesn't really matter if others believe it.

"I am an exhibitionist and my OH loves organising and creating exciting scenarios. This in the main is why we are swinging.

I have to pinch myself when I think about it and I was there, so it may sound far fetched to others. But it is all true.

"

i do as can see form your pics you love dressing up x And thay are lovely xx

By *stwoforfun2Couple  over a year ago

South Suffolk Area

"I am an exhibitionist and my OH loves organising and creating exciting scenarios. This in the main is why we are swinging.

+1

i do as can see form your pics you love dressing up x And thay are lovely xx"

Oh and I don't talk about my swinging experiences with my friends, my real life is separate from swinging.

Here is the only place I talk about sexual exploits. I find it strange that people would see that as boastful, its a swinging site, I kinda accept an exchange of stories if people want to.

I don't try an outdo anyone sexually, the actual sex I have I guess is pretty tame to some. Sexually I like it to be soft and gentle, but its the venue, the surroundings, that are the more unusual aspect rather than the sexual act,

I love to hear wild stories of debauchery, I find it really interesting, I don't feel envious because people are doing different things than I am, we all go at our own pace

By *annGentMan  over a year ago

With a cracking view

Pretty sure everyone I know would not believe most of the stuff I've got up to

Involved in those games where you write down a truth or lie about yourself, but it was never my turn

South Suffolk Area

Our above post should have read +1 in reply to game

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

+1

i do as can see form your pics you love dressing up x And thay are lovely xx "

you aren't an exhibitionist you are quiet and retiring

South Suffolk Area

+1

i do as can see form your pics you love dressing up x And thay are lovely xx

you aren't an exhibitionist you are quiet and retiring "

Like you then?. So not

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

This.

However more than happy to talk about it openly in the forums on here. And why wouldn't ya? Yes it's a swingers site and no, no-one was asking you to be impressed! But if we can't talk

about it on here, then where?"

+1

Devil

Went to work few yrs ago having gone club sat night with x. Was asked if I had had a good weekend and what I had done , when I said I had sex in a swing they laughed and said yes ok. Kept me smiling for ages

A vanilla friend of mine once asked me what I had got up to on the previous night. I told him I has sex on the pool table with another women and a double ended dildo... he didn't believe me! He no longer asks me about my nights out anymore!!

"Went to work few yrs ago having gone club sat night with x. Was asked if I had had a good weekend and what I had done , when I said I had sex in a swing they laughed and said yes ok. Kept me smiling for ages "

I do that regularly too. I said once that I went to a party and was chatted up by a room full of gorgeous black guys and then 2 of them guys ravished my body. My colleagues just laughed and carried on sipping their tea

i regularly don't believe what i've done myself

but invariably it brings a smile to my face rather than any embarassment

sometimes i'll be daydreaming or something that has happened has just crossed my mind and i'll be asked 'what you smiling at ?'

This.

However more than happy to talk about it openly in the forums on here. And why wouldn't ya? Yes it's a swingers site and no, no-one was asking you to be impressed! But if we can't talk about it on here, then where?

i have to agree i love smiling to myself...thing is i find talking about my sex life with nillas wholly inappropriate, its pushing my kink onto them...which i have quite strong views on.Part of respecting others is respecting the fact they may be offended by my sex life."

Absolutely totally agree! x

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"i regularly don't believe what i've done myself

but invariably it brings a smile to my face rather than any embarassment

sometimes i'll be daydreaming or something that has happened has just crossed my mind and i'll be asked 'what you smiling at ?' "

Ues what you did with that chocolate cock was, well, shocking

i think most people i know wouldnt believe be about anything ive done sexually

Ive been split with my ex now for nearly 3 years and all my friends think i havnt had a shag in 3 years, they keep telling me to find someone because its not natural to go that long without sex lol

im just so straight laced and rather a quiet, private person in my normal life people would never in a million years believe anything i said if i told then 10% of whats ive done they'd die of shock if i told them everything

on here and with people i meet however im totally different

"... Have you done something that nobody would believe you have done sexually?

When I told him a few of the things I had done I got the "Bollox! Dont believe you" response."

nope lol

If i say i am bi been to bed with 5 woman all same time .. and no man was there .. just us woman ,

» Add a new message to this topic