FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Crazy dream, right or wrong?

Crazy dream, right or wrong?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Had a really weird dream last night.

The world was under attack from giant demon kinda like if godzilla or the Pacific rim things were inteligent and a bit more human.

I was one of a bunch of soldiers/warriors that had been made part demon so we could fight them we were all super strong and fast and had sort of demon armour growing out of our skin.

We were sent to kill this demon and it was massive and didnt really give a fuck about us but killed us fairly easy if we attacked.

I pursauded the other half demon soldiers that the demons were massive and scary and only hurt us if we attacked it, while the humans were soft squishy and had lots of nice stuff.

So we turned around and started taking over The world from the humans.

So my question, was i and the rest of us evil cowardly traitors or brave slave hero's rising up against our former masters who made us into monsters.

i or the others had no idea if we consented to being turned into half demons we just kinda came to on the way to the attack and were told whst was going on

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

I think you should stop eating cheese before bedtime.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

How much cheese did you eat yesterday?

A

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I think you should stop eating cheese before bedtime."

Jinx

A

"How much cheese did you eat yesterday?

A"

Haha, its my medicstion gives me very strong semi lucid dreams.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

did you call 101

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

No more Scooby Doo before bedtime for you, young man.

Well it's the Victor's who write the history books...

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"Well it's the Victor's who write the history books..."

I read that as Vicar....definitely need new glasses.

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

From my cursory analysis, it seems that you are really in need of a dirty bum sex session with Theresa May

"Had a really weird dream last night.

The world was under attack from giant demon kinda like if godzilla or the Pacific rim things were inteligent and a bit more human.

I was one of a bunch of soldiers/warriors that had been made part demon so we could fight them we were all super strong and fast and had sort of demon armour growing out of our skin.

We were sent to kill this demon and it was massive and didnt really give a fuck about us but killed us fairly easy if we attacked.

I pursauded the other half demon soldiers that the demons were massive and scary and only hurt us if we attacked it, while the humans were soft squishy and had lots of nice stuff.

So my question, was i and the rest of us evil cowardly traitors or brave slave hero's rising up against our former masters who made us into monsters.

i or the others had no idea if we consented to being turned into half demons we just kinda came to on the way to the attack and were told whst was going on"

Soooooooooooooooooooooo no sex in your dream then?

"How much cheese did you eat yesterday?

A

Haha, its my medicstion gives me very strong semi lucid dreams.

"

So does mine. It's like watching a film some nights

I think you did the best thing. Humans shouldn't attack big monsters for no reason.

"Well it's the Victor's who write the history books..."

Meldrew and Hugo?

"Had a really weird dream last night.

i or the others had no idea if we consented to being turned into half demons we just kinda came to on the way to the attack and were told whst was going on

Soooooooooooooooooooooo no sex in your dream then?"

No nonsex, now you mention it im not even sure if demon me had a penis or maybe there was an armour flap.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Ever thought of writing a screenplay?

"Ever thought of writing a screenplay?"

Would make a good black mirror episode.

The humans fear the soldiers they've made who have no memory and intrusive impulses from thier demon/alien/monster side.

So the soliders get little information and are distrustful of the humans and thier treatment of them.

As the war goes on they slowly resent rhe humans and come around to the other sides way of thinking and turn on them. Changing rhe course of the war and ultimately leading to the humans defeat.

(Could have a nice little romance sub plot between one of thr soliders and a sympathetic female doctor who shows him kindness while monitoring him to provide some emotional conflict for the soldiers)

Then at the end as the camera pans over the now triumphant soldiers and thier slave uprising against the oppressive humans, we cut to some old military archive footage of a general giving a speach to a group of human soldiers.

Soldiers who look remarkably like our half demon men, they stand proudly as he tells them that they are humanity's saviours, that they have shown great courage in volunteering for the hybrid program. With clips of interviews from the main leaders of the uprising telling the audience that all they want to do is protect the human race, to protect thier families and the ones they love, at any cost to themselves.

Fade to black with the distance cries and sounds of war...

For power corrupts...

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

"I think you should stop eating cheese before bedtime.

Jinx

A"

You snooze, you lose

Cut back on the milk before bed

» Add a new message to this topic