FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > E4 show, The Sex Clinic

E4 show, The Sex Clinic

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Did anyone watch this show last night.. There was a guy on there around the age of 22, his knob was a bit sore, he did not like the way his foreskin went behind his bellend, and it was hard to pull the skin back over it..The sex Doc had a look and asked him, when was the last time you cleaned your penis..Never, he said ..I did not know you had too..You have something called knobcheese it's a build-up of dry skin and natural body oil and dirt... give you penis a good wash and wash it daily..oh right nobody has ever told me that before....apparently, he has slept with a lot of girls.. did not one of them notice his smelly cock when giving him a blow job..yuck

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

There goes my lunch.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Did anyone watch this show last night.. There was a guy on there around the age of 22, his knob was a bit sore, he did not like the way his foreskin went behind his bellend, and it was hard to pull the skin back over it..The sex Doc had a look and asked him, when was the last time you cleaned your penis..Never, he said ..I did not know you had too..You have something called knobcheese it's a build-up of dry skin and natural body oil and dirt... give you penis a good wash and wash it daily..oh right nobody has ever told me that before....apparently, he has slept with a lot of girls.. did not one of them notice his smelly cock when giving him a blow job..yuck"

I’ve just eaten

By *roticGoddessXXWoman  over a year ago

Richmond

"Did anyone watch this show last night.. There was a guy on there around the age of 22, his knob was a bit sore, he did not like the way his foreskin went behind his bellend, and it was hard to pull the skin back over it..The sex Doc had a look and asked him, when was the last time you cleaned your penis..Never, he said ..I did not know you had too..You have something called knobcheese it's a build-up of dry skin and natural body oil and dirt... give you penis a good wash and wash it daily..oh right nobody has ever told me that before....apparently, he has slept with a lot of girls.. did not one of them notice his smelly cock when giving him a blow job..yuck

I’ve just eaten "

I was just about to. Think I'll pass, now.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

for christs sake how can you not know to clean your fucking cock. I was teaching my son to pull his forskin back before he was 3

Oh god. Just no. Where the sick emoji

"Did anyone watch this show last night.. There was a guy on there around the age of 22, his knob was a bit sore, he did not like the way his foreskin went behind his bellend, and it was hard to pull the skin back over it..The sex Doc had a look and asked him, when was the last time you cleaned your penis..Never, he said ..I did not know you had too..You have something called knobcheese it's a build-up of dry skin and natural body oil and dirt... give you penis a good wash and wash it daily..oh right nobody has ever told me that before....apparently, he has slept with a lot of girls.. did not one of them notice his smelly cock when giving him a blow job..yuck"

If I was his doc I’d have advised circumcision

I’m sorry! But I can’t believe no one smelt his smeg! I want to do a throwing up emoji but can’t remember it!

"Oh god. Just no. Where the sick emoji "

I said the same

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Did the doctor actually use the term "knobcheese" ?

I was shocked last week when my doctor said she was going to "swoosh a swab up your fanny".

"Did the doctor actually use the term "knobcheese" ?

I was shocked last week when my doctor said she was going to "swoosh a swab up your fanny". "

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

It was painful to watch, never mind the pain of his foreskin - dirty boy!!

He mentioned he'd had a few sexual partners, surely one would of mentioned about his quote 'knob cheese'.

You live and learn!!

"Oh god. Just no. Where the sick emoji

I said the same "

I honestly threw up a little in my mouth.

ffs grim

Grim

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

People never cease to amaze me with their stupidity.

What Why would you be willing to share that on TV? Madness!

By *s_bettyboopWoman  over a year ago

Yes I watched it and it was grim. He thought his dick had maybe got bigger and that was the reason for his discomfort and she had to tell him that he stopped growing years ago. It made me feel sick, basic hygiene!!

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Car crash TV.

But then a programme full off people fully educated with a string of 100% negative results because they're all clued up to safe sex would make pretty dull viewing.

It would be like Jeremy Kyle with everyone knowing who their dad was, nobody failing a lie detector test and everyone having a full set of teeth, well groomed hair and not a tracksuit in sight....

A

Cheese and crackers anyone Wtf how the hell can you be his age and not know how to clean your cock

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

There's no excuse, basic care of genitals is taught in every secondary school in the UK.

It's scary that people like him are having sex

By *ust ClareTV/TS  over a year ago

Settlewick!

"What Why would you be willing to share that on TV? Madness!"

People will do anything to get on TV these days,no matter how imbecilic or uneducated it makes them appear.15 minutes of fame for a cheesy knob is better than 15 years of obscurity

Another prime example is Naked Attraction, saw it the other night and thought why would anybody subject themselves to that!

"What Why would you be willing to share that on TV? Madness!

People will do anything to get on TV these days,no matter how imbecilic or uneducated it makes them appear.15 minutes of fame for a cheesy knob is better than 15 years of obscurity

Another prime example is Naked Attraction, saw it the other night and thought why would anybody subject themselves to that!"

.... no.... couldn't imagine anyone wanting to do that Why does my inner-exhibitionist want to go on Naked Attraction then?

If i had knob rot, if defo be after 15yrs of obscurity though

and after reading that I am of for a shower

"There goes my lunch. "

Love it lol

"There goes my lunch.

Love it lol"

hope you didn't have cheese on toast lol

"Yes I watched it and it was grim. He thought his dick had maybe got bigger and that was the reason for his discomfort and she had to tell him that he stopped growing years ago. It made me feel sick, basic hygiene!! "

Just watched it. Kids today, absolute wrongun's. What are they getting taught in school?

[Removed by poster at 29/01/19 14:32:41]

"Just watched it. Kids today, absolute wrongun's. What are they getting taught in school? "

In school? Ffs, what are the parents doing? We shouldn't expect (or even need) teachers to do it all. Hygiene should be taught/reinforced by parents, who spend way more time with their kids than teachers. Lazy parenting.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Poor man if nobody told him

"for christs sake how can you not know to clean your fucking cock. I was teaching my son to pull his forskin back before he was 3"

I was the same with my sons, how could he not know this.

"Just watched it. Kids today, absolute wrongun's. What are they getting taught in school?

In school? Ffs, what are the parents doing? We shouldn't expect (or even need) teachers to do it all. Hygiene should be taught/reinforced by parents, who spend way more time with their kids than teachers. Lazy parenting. "

the guy is 22. my son is 28 and the health visitors where advicing then what age to start pulling the forskin back. If beyond belief

By *itch n BollockCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

What about the guy that thought he couldn't catch an STI just because he'd been circumcised. Cocky shit he was.

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

It is taught in school. Trust me, i work in a secondary school.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Just watched it. Kids today, absolute wrongun's. What are they getting taught in school?

In school? Ffs, what are the parents doing? We shouldn't expect (or even need) teachers to do it all. Hygiene should be taught/reinforced by parents, who spend way more time with their kids than teachers. Lazy parenting. the guy is 22. my son is 28 and the health visitors where advicing then what age to start pulling the forskin back. If beyond belief"

Our son is a similar age and nobody ever mentioned it to me.

In school? Ffs, what are the parents doing? We shouldn't expect (or even need) teachers to do it all. Hygiene should be taught/reinforced by parents, who spend way more time with their kids than teachers. Lazy parenting. the guy is 22. my son is 28 and the health visitors where advicing then what age to start pulling the forskin back. If beyond belief

Our son is a similar age and nobody ever mentioned it to me."

did you not ask? I asked the health visitor when my son was 2 what was the right age to pull the foreskin back and she said that that was the right time and to do it in the bath

Forum Mod

East Sussex

In school? Ffs, what are the parents doing? We shouldn't expect (or even need) teachers to do it all. Hygiene should be taught/reinforced by parents, who spend way more time with their kids than teachers. Lazy parenting. the guy is 22. my son is 28 and the health visitors where advicing then what age to start pulling the forskin back. If beyond belief

Our son is a similar age and nobody ever mentioned it to me.did you not ask? I asked the health visitor when my son was 2 what was the right age to pull the foreskin back and she said that that was the right time and to do it in the bath"

No, it never occured to me. Mr N had input into his upbringing

Our son is a similar age and nobody ever mentioned it to me.did you not ask? I asked the health visitor when my son was 2 what was the right age to pull the foreskin back and she said that that was the right time and to do it in the bath

No, it never occured to me. Mr N had input into his upbringing "

oh yes i was forgetting some people actually have husbands

Glad I have no foreskin

Same I am glad I was cut much cleaner

» Add a new message to this topic